-8-

Corbyn's pov:

I decided to call my mom since I haven't talked to her in a few weeks.

"Hey, Corbs. Is everything okay?" She asks worriedly.

"Um no not really," I say choking back a sob.

"Oh Hun, what's wrong?"

"Lots of things. First of all, I have something important to tell you," I say.

"Okay, what is that?"

"I-I'm gay."

"Oh how long have you known?"

"About a year or so. I-I did know if you were homophobic or not. I'm sorry for keeping it from you," I state.

"Oh its okay Hun. I accept you. Now I can tell something just happened. I can hear it in your voice," she says sternly.

"I-I almost got raped," I sobbed out.

"Oh my! I'm gonna kill whoever did that! Do the police know?"

"Y-yeah a cop just got my story a few minutes ago. I-I thought you should know," I say messing with my feet.

"Who did it?"

"Dan Howell from 93.1." I explain. "we were doing an interview and he kept touching me. I feel so violated."

"I can hear, well you should open the door." She says.

"Okay?" I say walking to the door.

I open it and see my mom. I dropped my phone and engulfed her in a hug.

"I missed you," I say as I hug her.

"I missed you too but I need to breath," she chuckles.

"Sorry," I laugh as I let go. "I've missed you."

"Me too. I'm glad you are here because I need you to meet someone in the morning," I say.

"Oh your boyfriend? I would love to meet him," she says looking around.

"Nope, no nope. No boyfriend. I want you to Meet my new manager," I explain.

"What happened to the other one?" She asks.

"He was mean. He was homophobic and he was rude to a sweet kid. I can't have that to represent me," I say.

"Your house is huge! I might have to move in with you!"

"Haha I won't ever be home," I joke.

"True. So show me where you live," she says. I go on a house tour.

"Okay and lastly my bedroom, but there is people in there so we aren't showing you this," I say knowing Christina and Zach are in there.

"Well, I wanna meet them," mom pushes past and opens the door. And in she walks.

"Oh hi Mrs besson!" Christina exclaims hugging her.

"I see you haven't aged one bit!" Mom says.

"You haven't either."

"Oh and who's this fine young fellow?" She asks looking at Zach who is just sitting on my bed. "Is he the sweet kid you were telling me about?"

"Mom, don't talk about that," I say blushing hard.

"Hi, I'm Zach. I'm his friend, well more of a just met friend. We were just hanging out to get to be better friends. We met on Snapchat," he explains.

"Aww, Corbyn, could you get me some water?" Mom asks.

"Yeah sure." I say walking downstairs.

Zach's pov:

"So how old are you Hun?" She asks me.

"I'm 16," I say.

"So what do you do for a living?"

"I work three jobs during the week to pay rent and then I sing for people on the weekends," I explain.

"Mrs. Besson, you have a phone call on the house line," the maid says as she passes by.

"Okay," she says walking out.

"She's worried about her son, Zach. If she asks you anything, it's only to make sure he surrounds himself with good people," Christina explains.

"Okay," I say playing Fortnite on my phone.

"Zach, I'm sorry about my mom," corbyn says walking in.

"Oh she's pretty nice," I answer.

"Alright, can I see the video before it goes up?" He asks.

"As long as you dont judge me," I say.

"Zach, I've heard you sing before, you sound fine," he says. He watches the video of me singing. "Damn, you can sing!" He exclaims.

Corbyn's pov

"Hey, corbs! I'm going to my hotel. I love you," My mom calls up the stairs.

"Are you sure you don't wanna stay in a guest bedroom?"

"No! Let your friends stay the night!" She says.

"Okay love you!" I say walking back into my room. "Wanna spend the night Chris?"

"Yeah sure. I call bedroom BA!" She says.

"Okay," I laugh. "you can have BB," I say pointing to Zach.

"Hey, can I have some clothes?"

"Yeah, just look through my closet," I explain. I lay on my bed as Chris goes to her room.

"Hey, Corbyn, um do you mind if I wear this?" He asks. He pulls out my civil regime hoodie and a pair of joggers.

"Yeah, the hoodie will be huge on you so you don't have to put the joggers on if you don't want to," I explain putting my hands over my eyes.

"Alrighty," he says.

"You can change in the closet or out here. I won't be a pervert," I say turning on my side.

"You don't have to turn over. It's not like I'm taking my boxers off," he says.

"After today, I'm just trying to not look at anyone because it reminds me of today," I explain.

"I'm sorry," he says. "hey, do you have a phone charger?"

"Yeah it's under the bed somewhere," I say.

"Found it," he says.

"Hey, um this might be weird, but do you mind sleeping with me tonight?" I ask nervously turning back over to face him.

"Yeah sure," he smiles. I smile back

-April 23, 2018-