-56-

Third POV

"So Okay here. Umm where do I begin?" Corbyn asks.

"The beginning," The brunette chuckled.

"Oh shit. I'm an idiot. Anyway, so I was meeting my friends at your diner and then I added you on snap 'cause you were pretty cute and so I'm like hey cutie I'm Corbyn and you said hey not to be rude but who are you and I go the Corbyn Besson anyway I wanna hang and blah blah blah later I had gotten raped..." and soon Zach was in a trance watching Corbyn's lips move as he tells the story with so much passion.

"And then well, we had make up sex in the bus. Then we cuddled and shit like that. Later I had gotten mad at you for no reason and you had left and I was still pissed and then you cane back with trey. I hid in the bathroom cause I was scared of trey."

"Whoa Whoa Whoa, stop stop stop(Noah centino)" zach interrupts.

"What?" Corbyn asks confused. "Am I talking to fast?"

"No, how do you know trey?" The smaller boy asks.

"I met him in the dream. Remember whenever you got beat up, he was at the van talking to Logan."

"Oh yeah. Wait a second, do you want some hot chocolate?"

"Yeah sure. Umm, do you have a Netflix account?" Corbyn asks.

"Yeah. You wanna watch some movies while you explain?"

"Yeah please!"

Corbyn starts up the tv. He notices that it says Jonah and Zach.

"Hey, um random question, do you pay for this Netflix?" Corbyn chuckles.

"Oh no. See my best friend Jonah does. He just lets me use it," he says laughing.

"Oh shit," Corbyn mumbles.

"What?" Zach asks bringing him the hot chocolate.

"Oh um that was in the dream too. You used Jonah's account since you couldn't afford on in my dream," Corbyn explains.

"Oh that's weird," he says plopping gently on the couch next to Corbyn. He throws a blanket over both of them since it was winter and it was chilly today.

"Um so where was I?"

"You were saying how trey and I came back to the bus," Zach informs.

"Oh yeah and then I officially met him and found out you were shot in a fight then some stuff was said about someone and then I got pissed and then we cuddled...."

As more in depth the story got the more interested Zach got. He started to fall for the boy.

Zach's Pov:

As he explained everything, I was so amazed by him. Everything he said flowed out of his mouth as if he reversed this for ages! He only got out of the hospital today though so this all was real for him

"So and I was so upset by our fight still even though you still loved me, I walked out and didn't look. The last thing I saw was bright lights and then I felt a huge force hit me and then darkness. And now we are here," Corbyn finishes with a smile.

"Wow, just wow," I say as I stare at the boy sitting in front of me.

"What? I promise I didn't make this up. I for real thought this was real life. I know this is so not real cause we never met before," he sighs. "I just-I just needed to tell you how I felt towards you. I really like you, Zach."

"Um Corbyn, we just met today," I say pulling my legs to my chest.

"Yeah I know, but I felt you. I felt love for the first time when I had this dream of you and I. Please give me a chance? Maybe let's go for like dinner and a movie?"

"Corbyn, I um how do you know if I'm gay in real life?" I chuckle.

His eyes get wide.

"Holy shit," he says as he shoots up. "I-I never realized that. Zach, I'm so sorry. Don't think I'm weird or trying to get in your pants. I'm so sorry. I'm just gonna go before I make a fool outta myself even more." He says.

"Um, no. Don't leave," I beg wanting the warmth of him back. "I'm totally gay."

"Oh thank god," he says as he sits down, but closer to me this time.

I put my drink down and he did too. I look at him and see his beautiful blue eyes.

"Goddamn, your eyes are even more dreamy in real life than it was in my dream," he says staring into my eyes.

"Ya know, this couch was the first time we made out," he says grabbing me and putting me on his lap.

"Haha, Corbyn. What-what are you doing?" I ask as he hugs me.

"I love your hugs, so I'm going to hug you for a couple minutes before I leave just in case I don't see you anymore," he says.

"Corbyn, don't say that."

"It's true. Do you know me?"

"Umm...no not really, why?" I answer.

"Oh that's good. Let's keep it that way," he says burying his head into my neck. "You smell really good."

"Thanks," I laugh as I sink into the hug.

"So, Zach, can we exchange numbers so that way I could text you? If that's okay with you," he asks.

"Yeah. Why don't you give me your Instagram?" I ask.

"Um, I'd rather not," he says kinda hiding something.

"Sounds fine. Um yeah I don't know where my phone is though. Let me find it." I say getting off his lap.

I found my phone and handed it to him. He put his number in his phone and I put my number in his phone.

"Well, I oughta go. Um see you later?" He says uncertain.

"Yeah," I smile hugging him and walking him to the door.

"Good night, Corbyn," I smile.

"Good night, Zach," he kisses my cheek.

He walks out and I close the door. I lean up against the door and let out a breathe I didn't know I was holding in.

This boy had me roped in before I even knew his name