•44•

Guys thank you for 500 followers! This means a lot!! Make sure to follow me on Instagram!! @imkcgrace

Zach's Pov

How will I tell Corbyn? Logan drives me back to the venue since it's hard to walk. I didn't break anything just serverely bruised and cut. We get back to the venue and walk inside. Corbyn's done with his sound check and is now resting in the green room.

"Hey, Love. How are you?" He asks.

"Fine just serverely bruised and cut."

"Oh it's totally not noticeable," he says sarcastically.

"Haha very funny. So how long before meet and greet?"

"An hour why?" He asks eating a chip.

"Well, Uncle Mike said he wouldn't tell anyone the story if I told you the story," I say sitting carefully on the couch in front of him.

"Oh yeah. So do you want to tell me or not?"

"Well, I don't want my mom finding out what happened. I don't want the cops finding out. I don't want Logan finding out and I really don't want you to find out but if I have to tell you to keep this on the Down low then I'll tell you."

"Okay, Love. You have my full attention," he says sitting back on the couch.

"I shouldn't tell you now though. You have meet and greet and then a show. You don't need this stress on you right now," I say buying time.

"Okay, Love. But right now call him and tell him you told me before he tells someone," Corbyn says.

I call him and tell him and then hang up. We go to meet and greet then we go watch the concert. After the party was over, we go to the bus and just chill while we figure out how far we will drive tonight. Corbyn grabs my softly and takes me to the back room.

He locks the door as I sit on the couch. I'm still super sore so that kinda hurt. I groan as I lay down from the pain.

"Okay. What's the story?" He asks sitting on the foot rest.

"I-I know you will punish me for multiple things because I broke multiple rules, too. But before you say anything or get mad, please keep in mind, I was protecting you. I was protecting us our relationship," I say looking away from him.

"Okay. I'll remember that." He says softly.

"I'm scared to tell you," I whisper. "You'll hate me and then you'll want me out of your life. You would want me gone." I mumble turning onto my side not facing him. "You'll look at me completely different."

"What did you say? You said it too softly," he says.

"I'm scared to tell you! You'll hate me kand want me gone and out of your life. I don't want you to look at me differently. I don't want that to happen," I say louder.

"You shouldn't be scared to tell me. Okay? My love, I won't get angry. I won't tell. I won't even make a face or at least I'll try not to. I won't hate you."

"Ugh," I sigh flipping to face him.

"So you gonna tell me?" He asks.

"So, when I was back home with my family before I moved to LA and crap, I met this guy named trey." I start off saying.

"Like the trey who was at the sprinter van?"

"Yeah. He was in a gang and I didn't know it at the time. During school one day, he asked me for a favor. I'm like sure. See he had told me that if I ever needed help, he'd help me, so I told him that if he needed something done, I'd do it. I didn't know what I was getting into that day."

Flashback

"Yo, Herron! Could ya do me a favor?" Trey asks.

"Yeah, what's up?"

"I can't explain it now, but please could you come with me tonight?"

"Yeah totally! You helped me so I help you," I say fist bumping him.

"Okay and please I'm begging you do not back out."

"I won't."

That night I told my mom I was going over to Trey's house and she said okay. He picked me up and we started to drive. I recognize this route.

"Bro, you wont kill me right? We are going to the river!" I say starting to panic a little.

"Please, just if you want me to live, you need to do this. Please, Zach. I'll do anything," he begs.

"Fine. You owe me subway, and a new laptop because mine broke," I say.

"Okay. We can get that after we are done here." He says.

We arrive and we get out. We walk up to the barn. He knocks. k

"Password?"

"3asew541238976freealcohol" he says. the guys opens the door and he pushes me in roughly.

"Got the kid." He announces once he was inside.

"Bro, What is going on?!" I ask.

"Shut up, boy." Someone says. I immediately shut up. I look around torture chambers and a bar and some other stuff.

"Sir, he is willing to join for your purpose," trey says.

"Okay. What's your name?"

"Zach."

"Don't like it. You'll be called Chainz."

"Okay."

"So yes or no are you willing to be in our gang?"

"Yes."

"Start the initiation." He snaps. They crowd around me.

"You never said anything about getting beat up. I'm only 15 I'm too young to die!" I cry out.

"Stop being a big whomp," trey says.

Flashback over

I still shudder at the memory.

"Zach, you kinda zoned out." Corbyn says.

"Oh right I'm telling a story. So he had taken me down to the river and told me he was in a gang and he recruited me for it. I didn't know that till I got there. It was too late to back out then."

"Oh babe." He sighs.

"So today I got a text from them saying that I had to meet them at the river for my punishment for leaving town and then I walked down there and then in the middle of it you called me so they threatened your life and then I told them to do whatever they wanted to me and then they said what if they recreated the time when I was 13 and I said no and then they threatened you. Long sorry short I told them that they could do it and they recreated the time I was raped." I say putting my head in my hands.

He was silent. I knew I had hurt him.