-13-

Corbyn's pov:

We drive to the studio and Zach falls asleep half way there. When I pull up, I wake him up.

"We need to go in," I say getting out.

"Can you carry me?" He asks.

I nod. He gets on my back and I walk into the studio.

"Hey, Bill. I was wondering if I left some of the lyric sheets here," I explain.

"Yeah, here," he says handing me some papers.

"Thanks, dude!"

"Who's this?" He asks.

"One of my best friends," I answer.

"Why is he on your back?"

"Long day and fell asleep in the car. He wanted me to carry him," I answer. "Well I need to go. It's been 30 minutes and it's gonna be a 30 minute drive to my house and I have a time limit." I say walking out.

I put Zach in the back laying down. Then I get in and drive home. I wake him up and walk him into the house.

"Zach, you need to be awake for this. I have a special question to ask you," I say walking him to the back.

"Whoa! This is so cool!"

"Yeah. It is. Good job, Lydia!" I shout at her.

She smiles at me. I don't give her enough credit or praise sometimes. I need to do that more.

"So what's up with this?"

"Well, I get really lonely in the house, on tour, in the dressing rooms of interviews, and on the road trips I take. I know that you have struggled for a while to keep your rent paid. You work three jobs and barely eat. I have loved the time I spent with you this past weekend. And even though we just met," I take a deep breath. "will you be my sugar baby?"

"What's that?"

"You'd be my boyfriend and then I spoil you with whatever you want. You give me your time and love. And I give you the entire world along with my time and love," I explain.

"Aren't sugar daddies normally paying for sex?" He asks.

"N-no! I'm not that type of sugar daddy. Yeah if you break some of the rules, I'll have to punish you. And I'm only gonna have sex with you when you are ready," I explain again.

"Okay. C-can I have the week to think about the answer?" He asks.

"Yeah. Take all the time you need. Oh and if you don't get me an answer before tour, you are still welcome to go on tour with me," I say remembering tour.

"Okay. I'll go on tour. I'll most likely have the answer at the end of the week ," he says hugging me.

I was taken back from the hug, but slowly melted into the hug. I hugged him tightly. We stay like that for a few minutes.

"Corbyn? I'm sorry to interupt, but I made some cookies if you want some," Lydia says.

"Okay, thanks. Hey, I need to talk to you in my office when I'm done here," I say.

"Okay, sir," she says putting her head down.

"Hey, buddy. I love you," I confess. "even though we've only met, I feel a connection with you I've never felt before. I love you."

"I love you, too. You are the first person to make me feel special. The first person to make my less self conscious about my body," He says pulling away from the hug.

"C-can I kiss you?" I ask caressing his cheek.

"Please," he breathes out.

I plant my lips on his softly kissing him gently. The kiss is full of love and gentleness. I pull away and Zach is still in the same place.

"That was amazing," he says.

"I need to talk to Lydia. Make yourself at home. You can shower, change, and watch some TV if you want," I say as I kiss his forehead.

"Okay," he says walking in.

I walk up to my office. I see Lydia pacing. She looks nervous. I hear her whispering things.

"Lydia, sorry I took that long," I say walking in.

"It's okay, sir," she answers.

"Have a seat, please," I say.

I walk around to my desk chair. She sits in one of the chairs in front of my desk. I fold my hand in front of me as I pull myself up to my desk.

"Lydia, how long have you been my maid?" I ask her.

"Um, about 2 years," she answers.

She's scared. I can tell by how she won't look at me. I hate when she is scared of me.

"Look at me," I tell her.

She looks up. She has some tears pricking in her eyes. My face dropped to a sad expression.

"Oh Lydia, don't cry," I say rushing to sit next to her.

"I-i'm sorry. I-I don't want to lose this job," she says letting a few tears go.

"NO! No, you aren't losing this job. I realized I never give you enough praise or encouragement," I explain to her as I rub her back to calm her down.

"I'm sorry for crying," she apologizes.

"Don't cry. Don't apologize. The only person I should be apologizing is me. I never give you a day off. I don't ever give you enough support. And I'm sorry for that. How about this?" I say. "When I go on tour, you get to take your family and three friends to wherever you want. My treat," I offer.

"That would be nice, but my family disowned me when they found out I was a maid for you. Then my friends all ditched me because I wouldn't let them meet you," she explains.

"Well, here let's see. How about this? I let you take off now, and you go socialize and get some friends. And when tour starts, you can call me and tell me where you guys want to go and I'll get it ready for you," I explain.

"Thank you, sir!"

"Call me corbyn. I see you as my sister. You deserve everything that I'm giving you. Now let's go have some cookies and watch some Netflix with Zach," I smile.

She smiles and nods.

-may 6, 2018-