-64-

Zach's Pov:

I woke up happy for once, not realizing I hadn't thought of my phone. I smile as I roll over in bed? Wait when did I get in a bed?

"Corbyn!" I shout.

"What?" He asks running in with a bat.

"Why am I in a bed?" I ask.

"Oh you fell asleep on me in the car and so I put you in bed when we got home."

"Oh. Okay. What time is it?" I ask.

"4:30."

"Shi-shoot. When are we going on a date?" I ask.

"6:30pm. And watch your profanity," he smirks.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay. Just get ready."

I get up and instantly feel super cold. I look down and see I'm only in boxers. Corbyn mist have taken my clothes off so I'd be more comfortable. I go take a shower and then get dressed in a non-ripped jeans and a button up.

"Princess!" He calls out in distressed.

"What's wrong?"

"Our reservation fell through," he says on the verge of tears.

"Aww, babe. It's okay. We could have our own date night here, or we could go to the movies," I smile.

"Ooo, the movies," he smirks. "Go change into something casual. Be ready in 10 minutes."

"Sounds good."

I go change into my better looking sweats, and a nice t-shirt. I slip on some Tommy Hilfiger shoes and grab my wallet and my phone. I walk into the front room to see Corbyn ready.

"Okay, the car is here. Let's roll," he smiles. He grabs my hand and walks to the car with me.

"Hey, can you take us to the movie theater?" He asks.

"Yes, Sir!" The driver smiles.

Corbyn again closes the doorway to make the back soundproof.

"I want you to be completely honest with me starting right now," he starts. "Tell me the whole truth and nothing but the truth."

"Eh-what do you mean?" I ask nervously.

"I know you are hiding something. You were actually happy after you woke up from your nap. You never wake up happy. Tell me the truth," he says sternly.

"I-I don't-don't think that would be be a good idea," I stumble over my words.

"Please, no punishments, no warnings, the whole truth no catches," he says grabbing my hand.

"Promise?" I ask.

"Lately, your fans have not been the most supportive of us, well mainly me. It's getting worse everyday. And each morning I wake up and turn to my side and see my phone. I'm terrified of opening it because of how much hate I get. Today, when I woke up from that nap, I didn't know where I was which I was kinda happy for since I forgot about the hate," I admit softly.

"Princess, why didn't you tell me?" He asks.

"I-I didn't know how to handle it. I thought it would be easier to be able to handle," I say softly. I feel so terrible.

"It's not easy to handle on your own."

"I kinda found that out. I'm sorry for lying you you. I'm sorry for keeping secrets. I know those are two of the rules," I say grabbing his hand.

"It's okay, Princess. Like I said before you admitted, no punishments, no yelling, no catches." He smiles bringing me into his lap.

"Thank god! I couldn't handle another punishment," I laugh.

"Haha," he laughs with me. "So seriously tell me if it keeps happening."

"I will babe," I kiss him.

"Mm," he smiles.

"What movie are we going to watch?" I ask.

"We are going to watch anyone that's playing," he smirks. "I rented out a section of the movie theater. We just have to pick which one you want to watch."

"Oh, okay," I look confused.

We get to the movie theater and then I pick out that we watch a romantic one since Corbyn was clearly in a mood. I wonder why he rented out the section of the theater. They show us where to go and stuff. I sit down in the back row farthest from the front.

"Babe?" Corbyn asks. I know he has a smirk on his face.

"You never call me babe. What do you have planned?" I ask moving away from him.

"Oh nothing," he smirks.

"Don't even think about anything," I say sitting down. He sits next to me.

"Hey, you know," he says putting his hand on my thigh and squeezing it.

"What?" I ask tensing.

"I'm needy," he says sliding his hand up closer to my area.

"No, Corbyn," I say stopping his hand.

"What? Why don't you want to have fun?"

"You got your first time in a bed. I'm not having my first time in a freaking movie theater."

"Okay, then I can just tease you," he says bringing me into his lap.

He puts his head in the crook of my neck and starts to suck on it. He moves around leaving a few marks. He finally gets to my sweet spot. I let out a moan.

"Corbyn," I moan.

"Yeah, Baby?"

"Stop."

"Why?" He asks pullin back.

"I-I don't want to do this now," I say slipping into my seat.

"Okay," he says. We lift the armrest and cuddle each other. Soon, the movie starts and I feel myself slowly slipping into a deep sleep.