-60-

A Couple Days later:
6:45pm
Zach's Pov

My hickeys are starting to just now fade. Corbyn told me all of the rules which there wasn't many of them.

Rules:

1.) Don't keep secrets please.
2.) Make sure I know where you are at all times and who you are with
3.) Don't be afraid to tell me anything
4.) Stay out of trouble with the law
5.) Don't date, kiss or hook up with anyone
6.) Don't cuss or yell

That's all the rules. Those are simple to abide by.

"Hey, Corbyn?" I call out.

"Yes, Princess?" He answers from the music room.

"Can-can I go into the city and-and meet up with some friends?" I ask nervously.

"Who are they?" He asks turning in the chair.

"Um..Jo-Jonah an-and Daniel," I say looking down.

"Yeah sure. Here is a couple hundred so you can do stuff," he hands me $300.

"Um..this is so much money. I'll take a hundred," I say handing him two hundred back.

"Please, take it. I don't want you to be stranded in the city with no way of getting home," he smiles.

"I-I guess."

I walk out to find my wallet and my phone. I find them in the kitchen and put the money in my wallet. I put the wallet and phone in my pants.

"Ba-Corbyn?" I call out.

"Yeah," he says coming in the kitchen.

"Could you-you um, could you buzz Daniel in so he can pick me up?" I ask nervously.

"Hmm you like to ask for a lot," he smirks.

"I-I'm Sorry," I say looking down.

"I'm kidding princess. Of course I'll buzz him in," he laughs, kissing my head.

He calls the guard and tells him a guy named Daniel Seavey will be arriving shortly so let him in. Corbyn walks back over to me.

"Princess, what were you gonna call me instead of Corbyn a little bit ago?" He smirks.

"I-it was babe," I blush.

"Oo, I love that. The way it rolls off your lips sounds so fucking hot," he says pulling my head up to make me look at him.

He puts a hand on my cheek and then pulls out my bottom lip with his thumb.

"Mmm, call me babe," he winks.

"Okay, b-babe," I smile.

"God damn it. The things it makes me think of," he says sexily.

He leans in for a kiss. As his lips are barely touching mine, the door bell rings. I break away from the hold to get the door. I haven't kiss Corbyn since I became his sugar baby which was 4 days ago.