-73-

Possible of one-two more chapters in the book

Then I'll be working on a new book which will be a bxb book possibly. I know what I want it to be.

Also this tour was a short tour too. It's like middle of June.

Zach's pov:

I can't believe tour is almost over. We have two more stops then it's over. We are currently at the Dallas show. I'm hanging backstage with my family.

"Hey, mom?" I ask.

"Yeah, hun?"

"I was wondering if I could move back for the summer after tour?"

"Of course. Why? Did he do something?" She asks pointing towards Corbyn who's currently performing.

I look over at Corbyn. He glances back at me and sends me a smile which I return a bit nervously. He shrugs it off since he's performing.

"N, I just wanted to finish my high school career. I've talked to the school already and they said if I can come back and do some work during summer school, I could get a free pass for my last two years to make up. Then I can finish my senior year online," I mumbled out.

"Oh well of course you can. What does Corbyn think of it?"

My eyes go wide. I look down at my feet.

"You haven't told him?" She scolds.

"I couldn't bring myself to tell him."

"Well, you better tell him tonight," she says.

Soon, the whole concert and meet and greet is over. We are now on the bus waiting to head to the hotel.

"Hey, Corbyn?"

"What's wrong? You never use my name," he says worriedly.

I sit in front of him on the couch. I grab mid hands and then just stare at our hands.

"My love, what's wrong?" He asks.

"I-I'm leaving," I say.

"When?" He asks.

"After tour."

"That's in two days!" He says shocked.

"I-I know. I'm going home. I sold my old apartment and everything in it. I'm moving to Dallas," I explain meeting his eyes.

The tears flow, but I'm not crying. I was not about to break down in front of him.

"Did I do something?" He asks sadly.

He's clearly breaking inside.

"No, no, I-I just think we should go our own ways for a few months. I think you should meet new people. I don't want to hold you back. We can still talk and stuff, but just as friends," I whisper.

"If you think that's the best for us, then it's the best," he says finally breaking.

"Corbyn, I feel like I have contributed nothing to this relationship. I love you so much, but I can't buy you nice things. I can't even buy myself a soda for crying out loud," I sob.

"I don't care! I love what you do give me. Cuddles, random kisses, love! My past boyfriend abused me, and tried to rape me! I don't care how much money you have honestly."

"I know. I'm also going back to finish high school."

"Okay, If you want to take-" he clears his throat, "take-take-" he let's go of my hands and then runs off the bus.

"Oh shit," I say getting up.

"Logan!" I shout.

"What?"

"Follow me," I sigh as we walk off the bus.

I look around and see an outlet mall along with some restaurants that are still open. I walk into one and see no one. I do the same til I reach McDonalds'.

I open the door and see the blonde sitting there eating a chicken nugget with tears rolling down his face. I walk up to the register and order three coffees for all of us.

Then I grab the coffees and went to sit down in front of the blonde. I slide the coffee over to him.

"Hi," I smile.

"Hi," he mumbles.

"So, whatcha doing?" I ask.

"I'm just eating my emotions away," he scoffs.

"Yep, well you can't do that without me, boo," I say sliding over to sit right next to him.

"Really?"

"Yep." I say taking a chicken nugget.

"I'm sorry for running out," he sighs.

"It's alright, babe. I just-when we were talking, all I could picture was you finding someone better. I wanted to leave without anyone."

"You'll always have me," he says interlacing our fingers together.

"I know, and I love you for that."

"I love you for loving me for who I am and not just my money," he smiles kissing my head.

We sit and chat until we finished our food. We walked back to the bus.

"Hey, I just wanted to tell you again I love you," he says stopping me.

"I love you, too." I smile. He pulls me into a passionate kiss. Then I heard a camera snap. We look over at Logan.

"Aww, the cutest couple around," he jokes showing us the picture.

"I love it," I squeal.

I blush madly from that.

"Let's go to bed, iDiOt," he says.

"Yeah," I smile.

We walk inside holding hands and head to our bunks where we cuddled each other to sleep.