-39-

Zach's Pov:

I was so excited that Corbyn could spend then night with me and my family.

"Hey, Zach. Why don't you show him around the house? Since he only knows the living room and the kitchen," my mom suggests.

I nod as I grab his hand and take him on a tour. I show him the Rec room, then the other rooms. Lastly, I showed him my room.

"Just a fair warning, it's a little messy," I giggle nervously.

"It's fine. If it's anything like your apartment, it'll be fine," he chuckles.

I roll my eyes at him and open my door. We walk in and he looks around. He doesn't look like he has an expression. I'm worried he doesn't like it.

"So wh-what Do-do you th-think?" I ask.

"Zach,....I love it! Your room is so cool!" He exclaims.

"Aw thanks!" I say smiling.

I'm glad he likes it. I don't know why I was so scared. It's not like he's gonna live here.

Third person Pov:

Corbyn hops on the bed and lays out in a starfish. Zach walks over to him and straddles Corbyn's waist. Corbyn looks at Zach worriedly.

"Love, What are you doing?" He asks.

"Oh just sitting here," Zach smirks.

Zach takes off his belt and ties Corbyn's hands to the brown wooden head board. Tightly. Zach gets up and walks to the door.

"Hey mom! We are gonna take a nap!" Zach shouts at his mom.

"Okay hun!" She shouts back.

He locks the door. He walks back over to Corbyn smirking. He thought since Corbyn teased him its time for revenge. Corbyn was super worried and very scared. He's never been tied up before.

"Z-zach, princess, ah-what are y-you doing?" Corbyn stutters out from the nervousness.

"Oh it's just gonna be some...harmless...teasing," Zach smirks putting an emphasis on harmless.

"No, please Zach, I-I dont bottom!" He says struggling against the belt creating burns on his wrists.

"Stop struggling against the belt," Zach says calmly running his hand down his cheek.

Corbyn was scared. He never saw this side of Zach before. Zach was just gonna tease him because Corbyn teased him in front of his mom. Zach grabs one of his ties from his closet and blindfolds Corbyn. He turns his camera on and puts a thumbs up. He makes sure to hide the camera so Corbyn couldn't see it if he did get unblindfolded.

"So, babe, you know why you are here?" He asks running a hand down his chest.

Zach straddles Corbyn's hips as he rolls his own hips back and forth onto Corbyn's, creating friction. Corbyn struggles against the belt. He lets out low moans and grunts.

"Pl...please Zach," he pants. "Do something please!"

"Okay," he says getting off Corbyn. "Be a good boy. Imma untie and take off your shirt. Don't try anything or else." Zach whispers into Corbyn's ear.

"O...Okay...z.zach," he says.

Corbyn feels the relief of the belt being taken off of his wrists. Then he feels Zach taking off his shirt. It took everything to hold back from taking over. Zach slightly pushes Corbyn back down. He reties the rope, but uses a tie so Corbyn didn't hurt himself since he has an interview in the morning and a show tomorrow.

Zach, being the little devil child he is, starts leaving soft hot kisses down Corbyn's chest. Corbyn moaning low at each kiss.

"Babyboy, I'm sorry for teasing you. Ple...please s...stop," he begs. "I-I need you."

Zach never saw the day coming where Corbyn was begging for him. Zach smirked while unbuckling Corbyn's belt. He slowly takes off the belt and throws it to the side. Zach slowly Palms Corbyn while sucking on his neck.

"Holy shit," Corbyn moans quietly.

Zach loved every single minute of the teasing. He decided to pull Corbyn's pants off. He kissed down Corbyn's thighs to create a tingling sensation in his veins.

"Oh god Zach please," he whispers.

Zach kisses the fabric covering Corbyn's dick. Corbyn shuddered at the new feeling. Zach ya never done this before.

"Zach please," he moans.

"Please what?" zach asks.

Corbyn didn't know where the words he said came from but he regretted it soon after he said them.

"Please fuck me," he moans out.

Zach looks at Corbyn with confusion. Corbyn is still blindfolded so he can't look at Zach.

"What?" Zach asks.

He never topped before. And Corbyn has never bottomed either.

"Please fuck me till I see stars, daddy," Corbyn moans bucking his hips.

"Corbyn, are you sure?" He asks to be sure as he takes off his shirt and pants.

"Yes. Please hurry!" He moans struggling against the restraints.

Zach quickly takes the blindfold off. He takes off his boxers along with Corbyn's. He grabs the lube from his dresser drawer and then coats two fingers.

"I'm going to prep you okay?" Zach says to Corbyn flipping him onto his hands and knees.

All Corbyn did was nod. Zach kissed Corbyn's butt cheeks before licking his butthole. Corbyn jerks forward at the new feeling. Zach eats out Corbyn before putting one finger in Corbyn. Corbyn moans. Then Zach added two more stretching Corbyn out. He flips him onto his back and he hovers over Corbyn. Corbyn was still tied up.

"Please fuck me," Corbyn moans bucking his hips.

Zach quickly lines up his tip with Corbyn's entrance. He puts his head in the crook of Corbyn's neck as he slowly enters Corbyn.

"Oh shit stop I need a minute," Corbyn says through the pain.

Zach stays still for a couple minutes as he kisses Corbyn's shoulder and collar bone leaving unnoticeable hickeys.

"Move," he says.

Zach thrusts slowly in and out of Corbyn.

"F-faster zach," he moans.

Zach snaps his hips back and forth at a fast tempo. Corbyn claws at Zach's back. Soon, they both cum. Corbyn came on their chests and then Zach came in Corbyn.  Corbyn closed his eyes as Zach got off of him.

Zach put his boxers on and quickly stopped the videos. Then he grabs some air freshener from his bathroom and sprayed it so it didn't smell like sex. Then he untied Corbyn and cleaned themselves up. Corbyn put his clothes on and the laid back in bed.

"Hey, z," he calls out.

"Yeah?" zach says.

"I don't see how you can do that," he pants.

"Do what?" Zach asks walking back and laying with him.

"Be fucked senseless. Damn if I knew it would hurt like this, I wouldn't have you fucked me. It was great. The best sex I've ever had, but I like to top better."

"Ya know I don't like topping because it takes so much work," zach confesses.

"Yeah. I think I'll stick with the top."

"Oh and I wasn't planning on fucking tonight. I was just still horny." Zach laughs.