•32•

I'm not posting for the rest of the week since I'll be busy. I love you all.

Zach's Pov:

I couldn't tell him where I was going. I had to ask Tyler if he could help me fly down to Dallas before. My sister was in a ATV accident and she didn't want anyone to see her before I did.

"Heyyyy, tylerrr," I say dragging out my words.

"What do you want?" He sighs.

"Are we near an airport?" I ask curiously.

"Yes why?"

"I need a plane ticket to Dallas right now," I whisper.

"Why?" He whispers back.

"My sister needs me. Please just help me," I beg.

"Alright, here's some money now grab a bag and head out. Tell Corbyn what your doing though," he tells me.

He hands me a $500 in cash. Then I go grab a bag and pack it. I walk to the back and wake up Corbyn.

"Babe, we need to talk," I say sitting on the door rest.

"Yeah?"

"I'm leaving for a couple days," I whisper.

"Did I do something wrong?"

"No, babe. No, it's just something I need to do to protect the ones I love. Please don't be mad and do not cancel your shows," I say.

"Okay, But please try and call me every day." He says.

"I will babe. Bye," I say kissing him.

I walk out as we pull up to the front. I grab my bag and get off the bus. I walk in and go up to the desk.

"Hello, How May I help you?"

"Can I buy the next plane ticket to Dallas?"

"Yeah that boards in about an hour. It'll be $235," she says.

"Alright."

I hand her 250. She gives me 15 back and then hands me the ticket. I go to my section and wait for my plane to board. Then when it's called I board. I got a window seat so I can post aesthetic videos and pictures.

"We are now taking off please remain seated, buckled and have your phones turned off till we are up in the sky."

I wait for them to announce we can unbuckle and use our phones. Since I have WiFi, I Snapchat Corbyn.

Convo-

Zach- Hey babe!

Corbyn- Hey Love. Are you on the plane?

Yeah. It's about a three hour flight. At least I got a window seat

Can you tell me why you left?

Some of the people I love were in a life threatening ATV wreck and before one of them would get treatment they had to see me first.

Aww, I'm sorry baby boy. It's gonna be okay. Call me if you need anything.

I will babe. So where are you guys at now?

I'm chilling in the back with your pillow and the others are talking.

Aw. I left some of my hoodies with you. If you want, just use them to help you.

Do you mind if I wear them when I go on stage?

As long as I get pictures of you wearing my stuff on stage you can. 😉

BABE YOU HORNY ASS! 😂

You love when I'm horny.

True true. So who are you sitting by?

Some random dude. At least he isn't a creep or smells bad.

Im glad for that.

Me too. I got to go. They said we'll be landing soon. Ilysm

Ilysm2

End of convo

I put my phone away and then we land. I grab my stuff and walk off the plane. I walk out and see my mom. I run to her and hug her.

"I haven't seen you in forever!" She cries.

"I missed you. So we have a lot to catch up on now, but first we need to get to the hospital," I say.

"Yeah, get in. We can talk and catch up on the way up there," she smiles.

I put my stuff in the back and then I get up front. She starts driving.

"So how has it been since I left?" I ask.

"Good. Other than the wreck everything has been okay. Remember that grandfather clock we had?"

"Yeah,"

"Well apparently it was worth big bucks and we were able to get this huge house. We already have it paid off and everything furnished. So how about you?"

"Well, I'm not doing so hot on the money. For two years, I worked three jobs. Then I would go song in the park for tips. That barely gave me enough for my rent."

"Aww you should've told me you needed money."

"I handled it. So I do have a question," I tell her.

"What's that hun?"

"What are your thoughts about gays?" I ask.

"Well, I think they are people just like you and I. I don't think any differently. I actually adore them. They have amazing sense of style and they are always laid back. Why do you ask?"

"Because I'm..." I trail off.

"Wait, are you gay?"

"Yeah," I whisper.

"That's amazing!" She exclaims.

"I'm glad you accept me."

"So any guys? I saw you tagged in a post. So tell me about him," she says.

"Shit. I forgot you can see what I'm tagged in." I say caught red handed.

"Yep. Now spill the deets."

"Well, he's 19. His name is Corbyn Besson. Yes, the billionaire Corbyn Besson. He lives in a huge mansion on broadway. And he asked me out. But Jonah wouldn't let me date him till he met him and then Daniel met him too."

"Awesome. So have you told him about you know?" She says.

"Yeah, I told him today. It was hard to tell him because I didn't know how he's react."

"So how did he handle it?"

"He handled it pretty well actually. He told me he'll be there every step of the way for me to fully get over what happened," I explain.

"So, how've you guys had sex yet?"

"Wow so straight up with the question, mom," I say rolling my eyes.

"Yes or no," she laughs.

"Yes. Mom we had sex," I answer.

"When? Did you use protection?"

"So we had sex today after I told him what happened to me. And yes we used protection mom. Then we almost had sex but I freaked out and ran outta the bedroom."

"Why did you freak out?"

"I thought I was ready, but when he went to stretch me, it reminded me of the time and I freaked out."

"Aww. Did he understand?"

"Yeah. He felt bad because he thought it was his fault," I say.

We pull up to the hospital.

"So did you tell him you weren't ready?"

"Yeah. And also before we go in, I want to ask another question."