•36•

Skip to when they are in Dallas

Corbyn's POV

"Hey So we are meeting up with some people since it's a free day," Zach says.

"Okay," I say getting up. "Do I look okay?"

I'm in gray sweatpants and a white supreme shirt.

"No, go put some jeans on that aren't ripped along with a button up. These aren't the people you can go meet in pajamas," he says.

"Damn, are we meeting the Vice President?" I joke.

"Please?"

"Fine," I say.

I go get a button up from the closet and some nice jeans. I put them on and put some cologne on. I fix my hair and then put on some nice dress shoes. I walk out and see Zach dressed in a hoodie and joggers.

"God, why do you get to dress like that and I get to dress like this?" I whine.

"Please. Just 3 hours and then we can come back and change?" He asks.

"Fine," I say giving in.

He sighs and walks out the door. I follow him. I guess we are walking.

"How long do we have to walk?"

"Corbyn, please this is a huge deal for me. I don't want this to go wrong," he says raising his voice at me.

"Well," I say. "Seems like someone didn't jerk off today."

"Corbyn, come on," he says. "You wanna know who we are meeting? Do you? Will that make you stop complaining?" He asks clearly agitated.

"Yes."

"You are meeting my family. And the other week when I came down was because they were in a life threatening ATV wreck and my sister wouldn't go into surgery to get the glass lodged in her vain out without seeing me first and she really wants to meet you. Now, my mom knows about the deal so if she asks just answer whatever you want to. Now can you stop complaining? I already met your mom. Since you are all big and famous and rich, me meeting your mom isn't that terrible. Now me being a poor boy who lives in a ratty ass apartment it's a bigger deal than you can ever imagine. And the worst part is my mom's boyfriend is gonna be there and he dispises gays. He already hates me and he'll never marry my mom once he finds out you are my boyfriend! So please stop all of the fucking complaining about what you are wearing and how much longer we are gonna be. I didn't sleep one bit last night because I am so scared to have her meet you." He says turning around almost in tears from the anger.

Oh damn I pissed him off.

"I'm sorry, love," I say coming closer to him. "I'll stop complaining now. I promise I won't make a bad impression."

"Thank you. I'm sorry I went off on you. I know I'll probably get punished later." He says sadly.

"Nah, me meeting your family is enough punishment," I smirk.

"And she knows we had sex by the way. She knows everything," he says sinking into my side.

"Oh shit," I say.

"yeah. So please just don't do anything stupid," he begs.

"So I can't give you a hickey or tease you?" I smirk.

"Corbyn," he warns.

"Don't worry, I won't." I laugh.

We arrive at the house. His house is huge.

"Dude! I thought your family was poor as fuck! This is a 200,000 dollar house!" I exclaim.

"God damnit Corbyn. Shut up." He says clenching his jaw.

"Sorry," I whisper.

We walk up to the door and walk in.

"Mom I'm home and I brought a guest!" He shouts.

I hear some footsteps coming from all directions.

"Zachy!" A little girl exclaims.

"Baby!" He says.

He picks her up and holds her tightly.

"I kept my promise." He says.

"I'm glad. I missed you," she says. "Oh is this Corbyn?!" She exclaims.

"Reese hush shhh," he says.

"Wait, Corbyn's here?!" His mom exclaims. "I'm not even in presentable clothes Zach."

"Mom, you are in sweats and a hoodie. I forced Corbyn to dress up. Your fine," he says chuckling. I see his mom walk in.

"Hi, Ms. Herron," I say holding my hand out.

"Hi, Corbyn. I'm Myta," she says going in for a hug.

"Oh yeah I forgot she's a hugger." Zach says.

"Haha Zach. Very funny," she says.

"So where's Josh?" He asks.

"He is in there cooking lunch," she answers.

"So, Ryan is where?"

"Yeah about that-" she starts.

"Mom, I swear to god if you say hospital," he says.

"He is," she says.

He looks at her blankly then runs upstairs.

"I'm sorry for him, Myta. I pissed him off before we got here so he's in a bad mood," I apologize.

"Oh it's okay. He just hates when his siblings are in the hospital," she says.

"Yeah I can tell."

"So let's meet Josh," she says.

"Is he okay with gay people?" I ask.

"Yeah. I warned him before we started dating and he goes I don't like gays but I like you so I'll accept them," she smiles.

"Oh that's good."

We walk through some hallways and then into a kitchen. I walk behind her while Reese is behind me.

"Hey, Corbyn," she whispers.

"What tiny human?" I ask crouching to her level.

"My brother is like in love with you. Head over heels. When he came down, all he would talk about is how he really hopes to have a future with you," Reese says.

"Oh yeah. Well, I hope he and I have a future too." I say.

"Can you carry me?" She asks.

"Yeah," I say.

I pick her up and carry her to the island.

"Dang girl what do you weigh like 40 pounds? You are light," I chuckle.

"I weigh 75 to be exact," She says.

"Haha." I chuckle.

I look up and see a man in his late 40's staring me down.