-43-

Corbyn's POV:

"Zach are you okay?" I ask.

"Yeah t-totally," he lies.

"Zach we are going to the hospital."

"N-no! W-we can't!" He says scared.

"Why not? You are clearly hurt!"

"Please, I-I'm Fine. I-I'll Be Fine."

"Zach, why won't you go to the hospital?" Logan asks.

Zach looks nervous to answer that.

"I-I just don't like hospitals." He says softly.

"Zach, we are going and you won't fight me."

"But-"

"Enough." I say. We head to the hospital and I help Zach in.

"How may I help you two?" The nurse asks.

"Yes, my boyfriend needs like a check over sorta. Like x-rays and that crap."

"Okay. What happened?" She asks.

"I don't know. He went out with a friend this morning and came back around 8:10 like this," I explain.

"Okay, well Dr. Herron will be with you shortly. Will you fill this out?" She asks handing me a stack of paper work. We go and sit in the waiting room chairs.

"Is that why you didn't want to come here?"

"Dr. Herron is my uncle," he explains. "And when I get sent to the hospital, he tells my mum everything."

"Oh damn. I'm sorry." I say filling it out under my stuff. I hand the nurse my paperwork and then sitting back with him.

"Hey, mr Besson can you come here for a minute?" The nurse calls out.

"Yes ma'am?" I ask getting up to the counter.

"Are you in a sexual relationship with Mr. Herron?"

"No, we are band mates," I lie.

"Okay, because it's illegeal for you two to date."

"I know."

"Okay. That's all." She says shooing me off. I go back and sit with Zach.

"Hey. Are you scared of me?" I whisper into his ear.

"Maybe a little. I never saw you that mad before and you never hit anyone before. I guess it just brought back memories."

"I'm sorry Zach. My mama raised me to be a kind man near a woman. No man should raise a hand to a woman. And my mama told me if a woman is ever being abused step in and I did. I didn't think you'd see it. Please don't be scared."

"It's fine. Thank you by the way."

"Zach Herron," The doctor calls out. We walk with him and he takes us to a room.

"Okay, Zach. You need to change into this and then I'll be back to take you to x-rays. Corbyn, I'm assuming, you can stay in this room but you can't go with him to the x-ray room. Or the other rooms like cat scans and that stuff." The doctor explains.

"Alright. That's fine," I say checking my watch. 12:34 my soundcheck is at 4 so we should be good on time.

After all that crap:

"So, Zach wanna tell me the story?" The doctor asks while sitting on a barstool. I'm standing at the doorway. Zach sits on the bed with on leg hanging off the bed and one bent like half of criss-crossed. His hands are in his lap while he fidgets with his fingers.

"Not really, Uncle Mike," zach sighs.

"Zach, you can trust me," he says.

"I don't want my mom finding out," zach says sniffling.

"I won't tell her unless it's really bad."

"It cannot be told to her no matter what," zach says.

"Okay. I promise," he says.

"Does Corbyn have to hear this?" Zach asks.

"Zach, come on," I beg.

"You can't find out either." He states.

"Fine. Fine. I've got sound check in 15 minutes anyways. I'll have Logan come pick you up," I tell him.

"Bye." Zach says sadly.

Zach's Pov:

"Zach, wanna tell me the story?" Uncle mike asks. Corbyn is standing in the door way. I'm not telling mike yet.

"Not really, Uncle Mike," i sigh.

"Zach, you can trust me," he says.

"I don't want my mom finding out," I say, sniffling.

"I won't tell her unless it's really bad."

"It cannot be told to her no matter what," I state.

"Okay. I promise," he says.

"Does Corbyn have to hear this?" I ask nervously.

"Zach, come on," Corbyn begs.

"You can't find out either." I state.

"Fine. Fine. I've got sound check in 15 minutes anyways. I'll have Logan come pick you up," he tells me.

"Bye." I say sadly.

"Okay, now can you?" He asks.

"So remember when my mom told you about what happened when I was 13?"

"The rape thing?"

"Yeah,"

"Yep."

"Well, that's what happened again. Except a different person," I say fiddling with my hands.

"Who?"

"I'm not allowed to say. I promised him I wouldn't get him in trouble because he felt so bad afterwards. It was only because I had to be punished for outting them and leaving town," I say softly.

"Well, normally in these types of situations I have to call the cops and the parents," mike sighs.

"Please, don't. If you do, I'll tell them that I fell off a two story building."

"Zach, who are you trying to protect?" He asks clearly confused.

"A really good friend."

"Is it trey?"

"N-no."

"If it's trey, I won't call the cops."

"Fine it is just don't tell anyone please. He means a lot to me and I don't want him to rot in jail," I beg him.

"Fine I won't. I want the entire story though."

"No. So the gang leader trey goes look man we know you have a bf now so we can torture him in front you for punishment and blah blah and thn I go no hurt me do whatever and trey goes what if we recreate the time you were 13 (when he got raped) then I go  no anything but that and trey goes okay we'll just hurt your bf and I go no don't hurt him he doesn't know about the gang just do whatever you want to me and so trey recreated what happened but he told me that the more he hit me the angrier he got at himself so he accidentally took it out on me. And he apologized like 100 times." I explained.

"Okay. So pretty much you consented to it."

"I mean i guess if you look at it that way."

"So you just explained to me you cheated on Corbyn."

"What? No I explained what- hop shit I consented I told them to do it. Oh god how am I going to tell Corbyn?!"