-68-

Zach's Pov

I am so sore from the accident and it's been three weeks.

"Hey, Princess," Corbyn says happily pulling me close to him.

I made a noise that sounded painful. He had pulled me where my ribs were still hurting.

"Hm? Princess, are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah-yah you just took me by surprise," I said trying to conceal the pain in my voice.

"Princess, i can tell you are in pain. What happened?" He asks sitting up.

"I'm still super sore from the accident," I mumble.

"Baby boy, why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I thought it wouldn't be bad," I mumbles.

"Baby boy we are going to call the doctor and see if it's normal. Then you are going to take medicine and get your phone taken away," Corbyn said sternly.

"I'm sorry, babe," I say turning onto my side.

"It's okay."

He called the doctor and the doctor said that I will be sore for a while still since my injuries were worse. I took two Advil's and some water and handed over my phone.

"You'll get this back in a couple hours," he smiles.

"Hm." I hum. I decide to go to the music room.

An hour later:

"Zach?" He calls out in confusion.

"Yeah, babe? I'm in the music room," I say walking to the door.

"What's this?" He asks.

My Whole World❤️💫
Hey babes. I was just checking in on you. We haven't talked in a while I thought you forgot about me. I miss you💕 when can we see each other again?

"I uh that's um.." I couldn't remember who it was.

"Zach, are you cheating on me?"

"No, Corbyn. I would never. I-I can't remember who she is!" I exclaim.

"It's a girl?!" He shouts.

"I don't know! I can't remember!"

"Are you being serious or are you turning to get out of this?" He asks.

"I'm being dead serious! Corbyn, I love you so much. I would never ever cheat on you! Like the quote goes if you love a second person then you don't actually love the first."

"Zach, I love you too. I was scared you found someone better."

"Oh god no! I wouldn't have even thought of looking at another boy like that when I'm with you," I say on the verge of tears.