•26•

Zach's Pov

I passed out as soon as I hit the bed. I honestly didn't mean to, but I was so tired.

A couple hours later:

I woke up with arms wrapped around my waist. I look and see Corbyn passed out beside me. I remove his arms from my waist and stand up. The balcony looked cute so I walked out the door to sit on the balcony for a few minutes til Corbyn woke up.

I sat enjoying the view of the trees and the huge forest in front of the the hotel. Maybe Corbyn would want to go hiking later with Logan, Tyler, and I. I should see if I have stuff to hike in though. I stand up to stretch out the sleepiness.

Once I walked off the balcony, I was greeted by Logan. We did a fist bump then a bro hug. He went to sit on the couch. I went over to our suitcases and looked through my suitcase for some Nike Airs. I grab some shorts, too.

I go to the bathroom to take a short shower to get the gel out of my hair. Then I put on my clothes and my Nike airs. I brush my hair out and then just leave it like that.

I walk out of the bathroom to see Corbyn waking up. I put my stuff in my bag and then turned to see Corbyn.

"Hey, babe. Wanna go hiking in a couple minutes?" I ask.

"I was gonna ask you that, but you were passed out. Just give me 10 minutes," he says.

"Alrighty, babe," I say jumping on the couch.

I wait for him by checking my snapchats and my instagram. I see I have gained 1,000 followers since I came out as Corbyn's boyfriend. I check for hate.  Eh it's like 5 to 95 ratio of hate to support. I don't really care.

"Hey, Love. Whatcha looking at?" Corbyn asks coming behind me.

"Nothing," I say quickly locking my phone.

"Love, don't hide anything from me," he commands.

"Just my Instagram page. How did people find out my instagram?" I ask.

"I don't know. If you are getting hate, tell me okay, love?"

"I will, babe. Can Tyler and Logan go with us?" I ask.

"Yeah, totally," he says kissing my head.

We ask the two and they say yeah. So they get ready and we go the back way and then go hiking.

"Love, wanna take some cute Pinterest photos?" Corbyn asks.

"Sure!" I say.

We look up some cute poses and we have Logan and Tyler take some in both of our phones.

Later that night-

I'm sitting in the green room right now because I got a really bad headache and decided to leave the concert.

Flash back/

I got a really bad headache coming on. I think I'll just go get some fresh air. I walked outside the stadium and sat down. This group of guys walked up to me. They took me and beat me up to where it hurt to walk so I limped back to the stadium.

"Dude, what the hell happened?" Logan asks.

"I was jumped. I walked out and got jumped. Just don't tell corbyn and help me get cleaned up," I order.

He does what I say.

End

So hopefully corbyn doesn't notice the bruises. His show just ended. I put the ice packs up and then lay down pretending to be asleep.

"Ah what a show!" I hear him exclaim. "Oh wait is he asleep?" He asks.

"Yeah, he is." Logan says nervously.

"Dude, why you so nervous?" He asks.

I feel logan's gaze look from me to corbyn and then down to the floor.

"I really shouldn't be telling you this. He told me not to tell you-" hes cut off by me fake yawning and waking up.

"Oh hey, babe. How was the show?"

"Good love. Why were you in here? Why didn't you watch the show?"

"I got a really bad headache and decides to sleep it off," I explain shrugging my shoulders.

"Now, what were you saying Logan?" He asks.

"Nothing. It's nothing," he says walking away.

"Whats up with him? He's acting weird," corbyn says plopping down next to me. He hits one of the bruises.

"Ow shoot," I mumble.

"What was that?" He asks

"Nothing." I say.

"I swear Zach if you are keeping something from me," he threats.

Should I tell him or not?

"I-I went outside without anyone knowing," I said.

"Oh that's find love as long as you came back," he says smiling.

I chuckle and look down. I let out a couple shakey breaths.

"Zach, what happened?" He asks worriedly.

"I-I m-may have gotten jumped," I say looking away from him.

"Zachary! How long ago?"

"About 10 minutes ago. I told Logan not to tell you. You would be so mad at me and Logan. If Logan did tell you, you would fire him! I didn't want to lose him as a friend! So if you are gonna be mad at someone, be mad at me," I voice, sitting up a little straighter.

"Zach, I'm not mad at either of you. I'm just glad you told me. Now, we need you checked out by the medic right now," he says.

The medic checks me over and says I'm good. We get into the van and head to the hotel. We get into the hotel and Tyler and Logan goes to their room while we head to ours.

"Zach, we need to talk," hr says sternly.

"Yes, sir." I say sitting down.

He sits down next to me. He seems pretty serious right now.