•46•

Zach's Pov

Corbyn and I are going out on a date tonight which means I need makeup. For the bruises duh I'm not that type of gay even though I've always wondered what it's like to be that way. Hmm

"Princess, hurry!" He calls out.

"I'm almost finished." I say blending in the last bit of the foundation I got from Sephora.

I had asked the lady to help me out. And she kindly did not asking what happened and taught me how to blend evenly and naturally to cover the bruises. I walk out of the bathroom after putting the makeup in the cabinet and putting my button up on.

"Babe, how do I look?" I ask.

"You look stun-wait are you wearing makeup?" He asks.

My eyes go wide. Did I not blend well enough?

"Umm I-I Uh I-I." I couldn't get anything out.

"Like the bruises are gone and they were there before you walked into the bathroom."

"I didn't want to go out looking really beat up since there might be cameras and they might think you abused me." I explain.

"Oh baby. I don't think they'd think that but it's your choice to wear makeup or not." He says hugging me. (If you haven't noticed, I love hugs and people hugging.)

"Corbs, lets go." I say.

We go on the date which was a dinner then a movie which was amazing. Then we bought some movies and had our own movie night on the bus since we were leaving Texas this week.

"Babe, I need to talk to you." He says quickly pulling me to the back room away from Logan and Tyler.

"Whoa what's wrong?"

"I-I" he couldn't get anything out without breaking down. I hold him tight as we fall into the couch.

"N-no!" He shouts at me getting off me.

"I swear I didn't do anything!" I say.

"I-I can't keep being thrown around with your games zach. Are you even gay for God's sake?!" He shouts.

My eyes go wide. Is he high or some shit? I just sit there looking at him. I see Logan and Tyler walk in.

"What's the problem?" Tyler asks.

"Zach, Zach's the fucking problem." He shouts scaring me.

"What did you do?" He asks softly.

"I-I don't know," I whisper standing up and darting up front telling the driver to stop. We pull off and park in a parking lot.

"Zach, where are you going?" Logan asks.

"I-I don't know! Whenever the wind takes me!" I shout as I run back to where we came from. I run for a couple hours which got me about 20 miles down the road. I start walking to get my breathing normal again. I check for my phone. Of course I left it on the bus along with everything else. Oh well.

"Hey, kid. You needing a ride somehwere?" Someone yells. I turn and see Trey and the gang.

"Y-yo." I say trying to not sound upset.

"Get in, Bro. I know your upset." He says. I roll my eyes and get in the car.

"Spill the fucking tea bitch." Someone I sat next to says.

"Who da fuck are you?" I ask.

"I'm their fuck toy. I'm Bret. And I'm gay too if you couldn't tell."

"I'm their friend. And I'm gay."

"Ooo," he says. "This tea has to be good then."

"Corbyn my pop star boyfriend started yelling at me saying he can't take my games anymore. I don't know what I did wrong though." I say sadly. I feel the tears coming on. Don't you fucking cry in front of them.

"Dude, how the fuck are you not fucking crying?! If I was you, I'd be balling." The guy up front says.

"I-I don't let people see me cry. Makes me look pathetic." I scoff.

"Dude, we're family. We don't judge if you start crying." Trey says.

I feel a tear rolling down my face. "I don't know what I did wrong." I saywith my voice cracking.

"Oh babe. Come here." Bret says welcoming me into a hug. I sob into his chest.

"I love him so much. I don't know where I went wrong in our relationship." I say straddling his legs as I hug him. 

"Babe, you didn't do nothing wrong. He did it wrong." He says.

"Or maybe he just doesn't like me anymore." I sob. Corbyn doesn't like me means I have to move back to the apartment. Get three plus jobs. And starve again.

"Hey, Z. Want to go to my place or yours?"

"Can I just go to the river?" I ask sighing. "Water calms me down."

"I got something better." He says taking a left. We end up at this beautiful waterfall. I sit on a rock. Trey sits next to me and then Bret sits on the other side.

"Dude, I'm sorry about what your going through. I didn't think Corbyn could be a Dick." He says making me laugh.

"You should've heard him before tour started." I laugh coldly.

"What happened?" Bret asks.

"Well one day I was sitting on the couch and Corbyn comes in and tells me to get off my lazy ass and then he said some other mean things which resulted in me crying my eyes out st my step brothers place."

"Ah shit man." He says. "I'd only act like is if I lost someone or someone who I lost's birthday is coming up."

"Wait, Corbyn did say his dad left him around this time a while ago."

"Maybe he's acting out of the anger inside of him. How long ago?"

"15 years almost."

"15 years of anger built up will explode at some point and it just did." He explains.

"I don't have a way to call him or anything."

"Log into your snap on my phone." Trey says handing me his phone. I log in and Snapchat Corbyn.

Hey. We need to talk.

About what?

Are you kidding me? You went off on me and then I left bc I couldn't Handel the yelling.

We have nothing to talk about. If you want to come get your stuff feel free to. We have stoped about two hours from where you left us at.

Ok.

I log out and hand him his phone back.

"So things sorted out?"

"No. We need to go get my stuff from the bus and then we need to go to my house." I explain standing up.

"Okay," he says. We drive to the bus. I get out and knock on the door.