-35-

Zach's Pov

Oh shit. My eyes went wide at the voice. It was mom. I swiftly stand up and face her.

"Mom! I-I was gonna call you!" I say tripping over my words.

"When?"

"Uh um when I was on my way home from the hospital," I say.

"The hospital called as soon as you got here. I was getting ready to come visit Reese." She says walking in. "And What happened to Ryan?"

"He has a nerve in his Brain that is messed up. And staying indoors away from electronics will help heal it."

"Okay. Next time just text me." She says.

I let out a breath of relief. Then I have to tell her I need some money for the flight tomorrow.

"Hey, mom. We need to let him rest. We need to go." I say.

"Okay, Bye Ryan!"

We walk out to the car. I get in and plug in the aux cord. I put on hooked.

"Hey, so I need some money," I say.

"How much? And why?"

"I need $300 and I am cancelling the flight today and booking it for tomorrow since they will be released in the morning," I explain.

"Okay. I can get you that," she says. "I'm glad you are staying till they get out. I wouldn't be able to handle them."

"Yeah. Plus Reese and Ryan both asked me to stay and not leave them again like I did the last time," I softly say.

"Yeah they wouldn't come out of the house after you left," she says.

"I felt terrible when I saw the hurt expressions they had when I said I was leaving. But if it's okay, I'm coming home during the summer for summer school so I can finish my high school career. Then I'll finish high school online."

"That's amazing, Zach! I bet they will love it that you will be down for the summer."

"Well, I'll be down till my boyfriend is back from his European and Asian tour. He'll be home for July then he'll leave for Asia in August. So I'll be staying till September."

"That's amazing!"

"Yeah!"

"Maybe invite him and his family down for the 4th of July."

"I can see if they would come down," I smile.

We get home and I eat some food and rest. Then I invite my friends over and hang out.

Corbyn's POV

I wonder if Zach's okay. His map on Snapchat says he was at the hospital. I get on stage and sing my heart out. Then when it's over, I get to go to the after party and crap.

"Hey, Corbs." I hear Logan say.

"Hey," I sigh.

It was the end of the after party so we were heading to the bus.

"So have you heard from Zach?" He asks.

"No. He hasn't texted me all day," I say Laying on the couch.

"Aw I'm sorry," he says.

We just sit in silence. I get a text.

Hey babe sorry I didn't call. I have been back and forth from the hospital today for those kids. I'm really sorry babe. Please don't be mad at me.

I'm upset that you didn't text earlier but I understand. So can you talk now?

Yeah I can. Give me like 5 minutes

Okay love

I wait for him to call me. I head to the back room. I wait and wait.

One hour later-

He hasn't called me yet. He is an hour ahead of me which puts him at 3:30am. I'd say he's asleep. I decide to sleep there. I soon fall asleep.

The next morning

I wake up with a cramp in my side. I sit up and try to stretch it out. I can't get it out. Oh well, I'll just be careful. I check my phone to see a miss call from Zach. Shit.

Hey sorry I didn't call sooner I had to rush to the hospital. I tried calling but no one would pick up.

Im sorry love I fell asleep.

It's fine babe. I gtg ttyl

Ttyl

I pissed him off I know it. I guess I'll make it up to him when he comes back. Minnesota day two is starting now.

"Hey, your phone went off last night. I didn't answer because it was locked," Tyler says.

"It's fine. It was Zach calling." I say.

We got eat breakfast and then we go to an interview.

"So we are here with Corbyn Besson!" Jack says.

"Hey!" I smile.

"So how's life?"

"Great. I'm on tour with the people who help me get to where I've become," I say.

"That's good. So we had our followers ask us on Twitter some questions to ask you. @imkcgrace asks do you have someone special in your life?"

"Yes I do actually. I have a wonderful boyfriend who is on tour with me."

"Oh is he with you now?"

"No, he's visiting his family," I say.

"Aww that sucks. So how long have you guys been together?"

"February 28 is when we started dating."

"Aww. So you guys have been together for 3 months."

"Yeah. It's been a great couple months,"  I smile. "He's been there for me."

"Aww,"

We continue the interview and then I leave for sound check. Zach is suppose to be here tomorrow morning. I miss him so much.

"Wise men say only fools rush in but I" i was cut off by another voice.

"I can't help falling in love with you." Zach sings.

"Princess, I missed you," I say running to him.

"I missed you too." he hugs me.

"Why did you come back so soon?" I ask kissing him all over his face.

"Reese and Ryan got out of the hospital sooner than they thought," he explains.

"Okay?" I say.