-2-

Corbyn's backstory

Corbyn Besson has always wanted to be a performer who entertains people for a living. And when the chance came knocking, he took it as soon as he could even thought he was only 17 at the time.

When Corbyn was 5, his dad left him. He lost all hope in achieving his dream of becoming a performer. Corbyn always looked up to his dad. Ever since then, he hasn't really been social.

Corbyn's mother did everything to help Corbyn achieve his dream of becoming a performer. She bought him guitar, piano, and percussion lessons. Then she bought him cameras, studio equipment, and software to edit and crap. .

Corbyn loved that about his mom. She did everything she could to help him. Then they got a call from the record label saying they wanted to interview corbyn. They of course took the offer.

Now corbyn is a billionaire who owns a huge mansion in Beverly hills. He sings and tours the world for people to hear him sing. He loves to meet people for fun and go out to parties every once in a while. His best friend Logan Paul vlogs their lives since they are together 24/7.

Logan is also the only person in the entire universe to know Corbyn is gay. Corbyn doesn't act gay around Logan so Logan doesn't feel awkward even though Logan told him multiple times that he is fine with corbyn being gay.

Corbyn loves to sing so he posts regularly on his channel on YouTube. He also does 15 second covers on his Instagram too. Everyone loves his voice.

What will happen when he stalks this one boy's page?

-April 2, 2018-