-54-

Corbyn's POV

I shouldn't have let him leave. I'm such a mess. I've been non stop crying since he left. I start looking through our photos. We were so happy. What happened to us?

"Corbyn, go to bed." Logan says laying on the couch. He brought a pillow and a blanket since he's scared I might do something to myself.

"I can't. I miss him," I tell him.

"Then text him goodnight with a heart or something," he says.

"Okay," I say. I get his number up and text him.

Goodnight Zach❤️ I hope you had a good flight and hope you get some needed sleep while you are down there. I miss you❤️

Sent 2:35am
Seen 2:35am

Goodnight Corbyn❤️

I start to cry knowing he still loves me. I lay down and start to head to bed when I get another text.

Um..idk if you are already asleep or not but I love you❤️ ~zach

I smile at the text.

I love you❤️~Corbyn

I fall asleep with a smile on my face.

The next day:

I woke up around 9:30. I get up and take a shower.

I check my phone and see no text from anyone. So I decided to text good morning to Zach.

Good morning Z❤️

Good morning corbyn💕

I just leave him on open giving him some more space.

"Ugh," I groan as I hit the wall of the shower. "What am I gonna do without him?"

I just shower then I get dressed and open Instagram. I look through his page stalking it. Then I go through my feed looking at other profiles too. Soon I get a call from Zach. It's a FaceTime call too.

"Hey, Zach," I say answering the call.

"Hey, Corbyn," He smiles. 

"So what are you doing?"

"Oh just eating food," he says taking a bite of bread.

"Haha ba-Zach. You look cute today," i quickly say.

"Thanks," he blushes. "Umm so what are you doing today?"

"Oh I think I have a couple interviews and a show tonight in Kansas City."

"Oh that's cool."

"What about you?"

"Oh I'm just going to be visiting trey and then today. Then maybe go to my old school for a couple hours," he says running his fingers through his hair.

"That sounds fun."

Silence is all that fell over the phone. Why is it so awkward between us?

"What happened to us?" He asks softly.

"I'm not for sure. I miss how we were before we went on tour," I say sadly.

"Yeah, I do too. Corbyn, maybe I should stay in LA and work while you are on tour."

"No, please."

"Corbyn, I miss you. A lot! But I think it's easier on all of us," he states.

"No, please whenever we are off the break, come back and I'll change things," I beg.

"Okay. I'll be back in a few days. I just think I need some sleep and some alone time," he laughs.

"Yeah when I get off of tour I'm gonna be sleeping for a long time!"

"Haha! I need to go!" He says.

"Okay, Bye Zach. I love you!" I say.

"I love you, Corbyn," he says waving bye.

He hangs up. I pack and walk downstairs where the runner is there to take me to the first interview. It was pretty easy and laid back. It was more of a conversation than an interview. Then we head for lunch at a Taco Bell. I send a video of me taking a bite of my taco and sent it to Zach captioning it: 'is this what you fell in love with? 😂😂'

He replies back with:
'Yes I did'

I laugh and finish eating my food and head to my last two interviews then to sound check. I finish soundcheck early surprisingly.

"So Corbyn, you have an hour till meet and greet. Why don't you call your boyfriend and see how his day went?" Tyler suggests.

"Yeah I will," I say walking to the dressing room. I call Zach. Three rings and no one picks up. I decide to just let him have his space. I start to take my shirt off to get ready then I get a call. It's Zach.

"Hey, um sorry for not answering. I was in the shower," he says putting his phone up against the mirror showing him in just a towel.

"Zach, really?" I ask turning around. I start getting dressed. I head to the mirror and do my hair. I glance at the screen as we get ready.

"So Zach," I start as I see him getting into a suit. "Where are you going?"

"So my mom got a boyfriend and I'm meeting him tonight. She said that it's only going to be me him and her. The kids are going to the neighbors for the night."

"Oh jeez that's going to be awkward," I chuckle. "So what's his name?"

"I think she said it was a guy named James."

"Oh dang. I hope he's fine with gays."

Soon, the meet and greet started.

A few hours later:

I was walking out to my bus when I heard a 'move!' And I turned and saw bright lights coming towards me. I was frozen. I couldn't move from the fear. Last thing  I remembered was a person scream no! And then darkness.

Ooo some of you may hate me