·14·

Zach's pov:

I'm currently in the shower. I'm starting off into space. I do that to think normally. I was thinking about the offer. Like I'd get out of the small apartment, whatever I want whenever I want, someone who actually loves, someone who cares, and someone who will be there for me when my problems catch-up in life. But then I'd lose my job. His house is 30 minutes from both diners. I'd never really see Rosie again. I'll probably never see Jonah or Daniel or Logan again.

"Babe, you okay?" He knocks.

It knocks me out of my thoughts. When I think for too long, I can't speak. Which is what happened now.

"I'm coming in so cover up," he says.

I cover up my self with the curtain.

"You okay?" He asks.

I put a thumb out saying I'm okay. I finished my shower sooner than expected.

"A-are you still in here?" I ask.

"Yeah, i'm just taking my gel out of my hair," I hear him say.

"Okay well I'm getting out. Please don't look at me," I say.

"I'll leave to give you privacy, babe," he says walking out.

I get out. I dry off and slide on some boxers and his joggers and a supreme shirt. I walk out and see him on the bed.

"I'm done in there if you need it." I say.

"Oh I'm good. I finished in the other bathroom," he says.

"Okay, well let's go downstairs and watch some TV," I say.

"Oh, Lydia is gonna hang with us too," he says.

"Okay, I'm cool with that," I answer.

We walk downstairs and we get popcorn and get comfy on the couch. Lydia got the recliner and a bowl of popcorn for herself. Then corbyn and I cuddled on the couch. We watched 13 Reasons Why. Half way through I fell asleep. 

The next morning:

I wake up slowly. I sit up and stretch making a small squeak. I don't see Lydia or Corbyn. I get up and walk to the kitchen. I see a note.

'Zach, I had an early meeting that I forgot about. I'm sorry I wasn't there this morning. I should be home by 9:30. Love corbyn'

I check the time. 9:00. He'll come home soon. I should text Jonah.

Hey. Can we meet?

Yeah sure where at-j

The park?

I'm busy rn but how about 3pm

Sounds good. I'm taking today off anyway so I have all day.

Cool. Ttyl

I leave him on open. I get milk out and a bowl. I grab some cereal which was Coco Puffs and poured me cereal.

"Hey, babe. I'm home early!" He says walking in the door.

"Hey, baby." I answer grabbing a spoon.

"Whatcha eating?"

"Cereal," I say stuffing my face full.

"Cool. So, no pressure or stuff but have you thought anymore about my offer?"

"Yeah, I have. There's pros and cons of it," I explain.

"Oh yeah. There is. So got anything to do today?"

"I'm meeting up with Jonah at 3 today at the park," I say. "other than that no I don't."

"Who's Jonah?"

"He's just a friend."

"Friend my butt. I wanna meet him," Corbyn says, possessivly.

"Oh no. Please don't. He doesn't even know who you are. Please just let me explain in private and next time we can have him meet you," I beg.

"Okay, Fine." He says kissing my head.

"I have a couple meetings tomorrow. Wanna go or not?"

"I'm going to go to work tomorrow," I explain getting up with my finished bowl.

I wash it and then put it in the dishwasher.

"Love, I'm taking a shower. Wanna take one with me?" He asks.

"Um, I think we are too early in the relationship for that," I say.

"We'd put our swimming trunks on," he explains.

He has hope in his eyes as if he wants to try and gain my trust.

"Ya know what?"

"What?"

"Sure. It's just a shower," I say taking a risk.

I hope I don't get a panic attack during it. That will be awful.

"Okay, here are some extra swimming trunks," He says as he tosses a pair to me.

I put them on in the bathroom. Then I walk our and see him in his summing trunks too. I couldn't help, but stare.

"Ready, love?" He asks.

"Yeah, sure." I say.

We get in the shower and just talk and laugh. Maybe I should tell him about my past when I answer him. We finish the shower and dry off and get dressed. I look at the time. 2pm.

"Hey, can you drive me to the park?" I ask.

"Yeah, let's go!" He says grabbing his phone.

He drives me to the park. I see Jonah. I get out and thank him. Then he drives off. I walk I up to Jonah. He turns and jumps a little.

"Don't do that!" He says laughing.

"I'm sorry. Let's go to Chipotle and talk," I say seeing as the park was crowded and Chipotle wasn't.

"Alright," he says.

We walk across the street and then order and sit down.

"So let me explain what has happened," I say. "So basically I met this guy named Corbyn through Snapchat and so long story short he asked me to be his sugar baby and I told him I'll get him the answer this week."

"Okay, is he nice?"

"He's the Corbyn Besson," I say.

"As in the billionaire, Corbyn Besson?"

"Yes. We are dating now and he really likes me and I really like him. And I am just worried he'll hate me after I tell him my past and about my panic attacks," I say.

"Do you want to be his sugar baby or not? In other words do you want to be spoiled to where it's annoying or do you just want to date him?"

"I want both. I guess I'll say yes to him," I smile.

"Before you do that, I need to meet him," He laughs.

-may 10, 2018-