-75-

Corbyn's Pov:

It's the night before Zach has to leave. I'm really upset but I don't show it.

"Hey, babe," he says sitting on my lap.

"Hey, Love. What's up?"

"Well," he says. He looks a bit uncomfortable.

"What's wrong, love?"

"I-I um need some-some help," he says biting his lip.

"What?" I ask chuckling a little. He scoots up closer and then I feel it poking me in the lower abdomen. My eyes go wide once I felt it.

"I-i need help," he says, moving his hips to get comfortable. I grind my hips into his crotch and he lets out a moan.

"Please, please," he moans out.

I quickly lay him down on the hotel bed. I kiss him roughly knowing he likes rough. I move from his lips to his neck quickly finding his sweet spot. He moans out loudly. I smirk to myself.

"Love, I'm not just going to have sex with you," I say.

"What?" He asks.

"I'm going to make love to you," I smile.

"Please, i Love when we do that," he smiles.

I take off his shirt and then start kissing gently down his chest, taking one of his nipples into my mouth. I softly suck on them, hearing his soft moans. Soon, I go to the other nipple. Then I make my way down his stomach to his lower abdomen. I take his belt off slowly. Then I unzip his pants, pulling them down his legs and onto the floor. I quickly go up to his mouth and kiss him.

"Mmm...you're wearing too much," he moans through the kiss.

"Yeah, I know," I reply.

I take off my shirt and pants too. Then I get into between his legs and grind down on him. He moans. I quickly kiss his neck I go down his chest leaving hickeys then I kiss over his erection. I look up for consent to pull his underwear down. He nods. I quickly slip off the black boxers and his member springs out.

"Oh damn," I say. "It's bigger." I smirk.

He doesn't say anything; he just blushes and covers his face. I start stroking him as he grips the sheets. Then I lick a stripe up the side to his erection. Then I take him into my mouth fully.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so close," I moan.

I pull off of him. "I wanna be inside you when you cum."

He just smiles as I pull down my boxers. I grabbed my lube and then put some on my own erection. I line up with Zach's hole.

I grab his hand and I enter him slowly. I move at a slow pace to make the night last. If this is the last time we make love, then I want it to be a good one.

"Mm," he moans.

I move down to his shoulder leaving kisses on his shoulders some turning into hickeys. I feel myself coming close.

"Babe, I'm almost there," he moans.

"Me too," I say speeding up a little. We both cum at the same time.

I pull out of him and grab a couple tissues to clean us up. Then I put his boxers on him and then I put mine on. We lay together under the covers.

"I'm going to miss us cuddling," he says.

"Me too," I say pulling him closer. I didn't want him to see me cry. I feel my breathing start to get irregular.

"Babe, what's wrong?" He asks. "You're breathing funny."