•34•

Corbyn's POV

I miss Zach so much. I was cuddling his pillow when we left the airport. I get a snap from him and we text for hours occasionally laughing and some shit. I decided to take a nap again.

A couple hours later

I got a call from Zach. I answered it. It was him and a young girl. He could have a daughter.

After the call-

I wonder why he would lie and say that's his friends daughter and not his sister. Oh well. I'll ask him that later. I get off the bus and head up to the room. We got a small room for me since I was the only one staying in it. The others got their own room.

"Man, I miss him." I say to the wall.

Since there is two beds maybe I'll call Logan and see if he'll stay with me tonight. Yeah I'll do that.

"Hey, Logan."

"Corbs. What's wrong?"

"I can't spend the night alone please come stay with me. I have an extra bed," I plead.

"I'm on my way," he says.

A couple minutes later, he arrives at my door with some pizza and soda. He knows when I'm upset that's how I calm down is with food.

"Ah you know me so well," I smile.

"Yeah. So what's wrong?"

" I can't sleep in the same room alone anymore. I always have to have someone with me no matter what," I sigh sitting on the bed. "I know I'm pathetic,"

"No you aren't. You just miss your boyfriend."

"Okay. Now let's eat."

We eat and have a chill conversation. Then we head to bed.

In the morning-

I wake up around 8am. I check for a text from him. Nothing. Wait he's in a different time zone.

"Hey, corbs. How did you sleep?" Logan asks walking outta the bathroom.

"Good, I guess."

"I gotta go to my room for my luggage. Meet me outside this room in 5. Pack your stuff," he says walking out.

I get ready and pack my clothes. Then I go outside just in time. We head back to the bus and another day of driving to come. I get on my phone and play some games; check my emails; stalk my boyfriend's insta page; and post on Snapchat. Then I watch some tv which for boring quick. I deicde to see when we are stopping next because I didn't eat breakfast and I'm hungry.

"Tyler, when do we stop?"

"In a couple miles." He says. "It has McDonald's, Subway, and Taco Bell. It's practically a small mall. So grab your wallet and go buy stuff to get your mind off Zach. All you have been doing is moping around about Zach."

"I have not," I say playing it cool. He just looks at me. "Okay Fine. You win. But it's only because he is my love."

"Yeah you just miss teasing him constantly then him teasing you back. Don't think I don't see those things," he says.

"Hmm, Fine. I miss that too. Anyway, are we there yet?"

"Nah dude. The bus will be parked if we were," he said.

"Fine," I say sassily walking away.

I walk to the back of the bus to charge my phone. Then I feel the bus park. It's at 75% so I'm good. I grab my wallet and my phone and Logan.

"Bruh lets go shopping!" I shout.

"I'm ready get yo ass outside!" He says.

We go shopping and go eat food. Then we walk back to the bus. It was pretty boring from there.

Zach's Pov

I sat in the waiting room for Ryan to get checked again. He fainted last night and I rushed him here. Mom still doesn't know. Him and I were playing video games and she was asleep.

"Hey, Zach. He's in a room now. Follow me," the nurse said.

I'm becoming quite acquainted with her. She's my sisters nurse, the receptionist, and Ryan's nurse. Her name is Emma. (Emma Loraine, where u at brihh! Follow her) she is a new nurse too. She's 24 and she lives in Dallas.

"So Zach, we put him asleep so he could rest easier. He fainted from a nerve that was messed up in his brain from the accident, but if he stays off of games it'll become normal again. We are keeping him over night for observations and then he can be released in the morning."

"Alright. I'm going to check up on my sister," I say walking to her room.

"Hey, um Zach?"

"Yeah,"

"Do you maybe wanna go out sometime? Like for dinner?"

"Like as a date?" I ask.

"Yeah, like a date," she confirms.

"I'm sorry, but I have a boyfriend," I say.

Her face was priceless. She had a crush on a gay dude. If I could, I would start laughing but that would be mean.

"Oh okay. Sorry," she says.

"It's fine." I chuckle walking to her room.

"Hey, Baby," I smile.

"Hi, Zachy. I might get to go home tomorrow," she says.

"Aww. That's amazing. I have to leave today. My boyfriend is a very busy man and he needs me to be with him," I say crouching next to the bed.

"Please don't leave us again," she whispers.

"I'll be back. I pinkie promise, ankle shake, criss cross, snap, cross my heart promise with all my might that I will be back soon," I say.

"Okay Zachy. I love you," she says.

"I love you too.  Bye baby," I say kissing her head.

"Bye," She says.

I walk out and to Ryan's room. I see him awake. Perfect.

"Hey, bud."

"Hey zach!"

"So I have to go to the airport soon. So I wanted to say I love you and see you later," I say.

"Why are you leaving again?" He asks.

"Bud, I know this is hard on you. And I really wish I could stay longer, but my boyfriend needs me with him. He's a busy man. And me leaving you guys is the hardest thing I have ever done," I explain almost in tears.

"Please stay for one more night," he begs.

"I don't have enough money to buy a flight for tomorrow."

"I'm sure mom will give you some," he says.

"Mom doesn't know I'm leaving and she also doesn't know we are back here and you are in this bed," I chuckle.

"Oh yes I do." I hear a voice say.

I froze up.