-15-

Corbyn's pov:

I get a text from Zach.

Come to Chipotle.

Why

It's important. Plz

On my way!

I head to Chipotle and walk in. I see Zach with another guy. I walk up to their table and sit next to Zach.

"So, what's so important?" I ask.

"You wanted to meet my friends. So here is the first one for you to meet. This is Jonah," he says softly.

"Hi, Jonah. I'm corbyn," I say. We shake hands. "Firm grip. I like that. Shows you are confident."

"Thanks?" He says chuckling a bit.

"So how old are you Jonah?"

"19 years old actually," he says.

"Cool. So am I," I say.

"So what are your intentions with Zach?" He asks getting all serious.

"Oh jeez. Jo, don't be too tough. I'm going to get more food," Zach says getting up and walking away.

"Well, I want to spend the rest of my life with him," I explain. "yeah we may have met a couple days ago, but I feel that deep connection with him. And I would really like it if you kept me being gay a secret."

"Alright. So add me on Snapchat," he says.

"Okay," I say.

"You know, first impressions of you I like you deep down. You better not hurt him or you'll be sorry," Jonah threats.

"I don't plan on hurting him at all," I say leaning back in my chair.

I watch Zach carefully up there. I see this brown haired guy walk up to him. Zach looks happy to see him. They hug and talk, but once they pulled from the hug, they didn't take their hands off each other. The guy left his hands on Zach's waist and Zach left his hands on his arms.

That made me realize that he was easy to lose and hard to gain. I guess I looked sad since Jonah's asked me what's wrong. I shook my head nothing as I looked down.

"I get jealous easily and I was watching Zach and this guy and him were talking. He seemed really happy with him," I sigh. "I'm the sad jealous."

"Oh that's Daniel. He is Zach's step brother," Jonah says turning around.

"Oh really? It's his step brother," I say embarrassed.

"Yeah, I'm guessing Zach didn't tell you anything about his past," he asks.

"No, he hasn't. I don't want him to be pressured into anything," I explain.

I see both of them walk back to the table. I see Zach has food with him and two drinks.

"Here, babe. I bought you food," he says.

"You didn't have to, baby," I say sitting up.

Daniel sits next to Jonah. I look at him. He waves and I wave back. He looks familiar.

"Do I know you?" I blurt out.

"You seem familiar. What's your name?"

"Corbyn Besson."

"Like THE Corbyn Besson?"

"Yeah."

"I was your stylist for a few months, then you fired me," he explains.

"Oh you've got to be kidding me," I sigh. "I'm sorry for that."

"It's fine. I'm the stylist for Kim Kardashian now." He says.

"Oh cool!" I answer.

I eat my food, sharing my chips with Zach of course. I glance at Zach and he would be smiling and looking happy. I can't take that away from him. I just can't.

About 2 hours later:

We finished up with our little hang out. I decided to take Zach to his apartment for a little bit.

"Hey, I wanted to talk to you about my offer," I say as we walk into the building.

"Okay," he says.

We walk up in silence. He unlocks the door then walks in. I close the door behind me. I sit on his love seat and he sits next to me.

"Zach, I don't know how to put this," I start off.

"I get it. You want to take back the offer," he says sadly.

"No! No, I just- the way you are with your friends and the way you act with them, I don't want to take that away. We live 30 minutes away from them. I don't want you to lose any of your friends," I explain.

"Oh, well, if I do take the offer, then maybe we could have group sleepovers where Jonah, and Daniel can come over and you invite that blonde guy you had with you, and Christina."

"Yeah sounds good, but I have one more person I really want you to meet," I say.

"Who?"

"My best friend, Jack." (Ahhh there's jacky boi!)

"Is he nice?"

"Yeah. You'll love him!"

"I hope so. So what do you want to do?"

"I don't want to pressure you, but I wanna know about your past and your family," I ask putting my feet up.

"My past isn't that great. I don't really wanna talk right now about it, but I'll most certainly tell you about my family!"

"Okay, that's good enough for me, love," I say.

"Okay so my mom is really super nice. Her name is Myta and she is really nice. I have a sister and a brother. My sister is Reese and shes 6 and my brother Ryan is 14. Then I have a step brother which is Daniel. He's 19."

"Oh cool. So why do you live up here?"

"Our house burnt down so I packed up whatever u had left and I left then and there. We still talk all the time though," he answers.

"Oh wow. So what about your dad?"

"I don't want to talk about it," he answers.

"Okay that's fine. So how long have you been in LA?"

"I moved here when I was 15 so about 2 years," he answers laying his feet on me.

"Me too. I got a record deal and they moved me out to Cali," I say.

"That's cool."

"Yeah, I love my job," I say.

"I do too. If I do take your offer, I'll miss my co-workers and rosie," he says.

"I know how that feels and how it will feel for you. I had to leave my diner back home, but everytime visit my home town. I always stop there first no matter what," I say. "so ready to head back or do you wanna stay here tonight?"

"I should stay here for work," he says. I nod as I get up.

"I have a meeting to get to. Bye love." I say kissing his cheek.

-may 12, 2018-