-47-

Corbyn's POV/

"What the hell man?" Logan asks.

"He fucking cheated." I shout.

"I know you have anger towards your dad right now and today marks the 14th year he has been gone but Zach fucking left."

"I don't care. I shouldn't have wasted my breathe on that fag." I scoff.

"You are a sick sick man Corbyn Besson. Sick sick man." Logan spits as he walks away.

I think of what I said. I mean he has been keeping secrets. He hasn't been telling me where he goes. And he did let them do that. He didn't try to stop him. But then again it was for my own safety. I get a snap. It's from him.

Not redoing the convo

I shouldn't have been a bitch to him. I wait for a knock. I hear the knock so I open the door.

"Hi, Mr. Besson. May I please enter to retrieve my belongings from your private tour bus?" He asks not looking at me.

"We need to talk." I say closing the door behind him.

"Oh so now you wanna talk?" He smart asses.

"Okay look. I'm sorry for everything I have ever done to hurt you. To upset you. To emotionally damage you. Today is different than the rest. My dad left me on this day 14 years ago and I guess all the anger popped today. And I took it out on you. I'm so sorry for that. I don't want to have you leave me. I don't want you to leave the tour. I need you please stay." I beg.

"Umm I gotta talk to trey."

"He's here? Did you tell him what happened?"

"Yes." He says.

"I'm not here." I say running to the bathroom.

I hear him chuckle and walk out. Then I hear him but not only him.

"And this is the inside." He says.

"Dude I wanna go on tour with You now." Trey say. shit. He's here. "So where's blondie?"

"He's hiding. He thinks you're gonna hit him."

"Imma hit him up with a fist bump. I'm not a violent person."

"Dude that's a straight up lie. I've been with you before. We've fought in that one war between our rivals. do you think I'd forget the first time I get shot? No." Zach says.

"So wait trey shot you too?" I ask walking outta the bathroom.

"Um Corbyn! How much did you hear?" He chuckles scaredly. Enough to know that my boyfriend is a fighter.

"Enough to know you still have secrets." I snarl as I cross my arms.

"Um, so trey I'm gonna stay with them but give Bret my snap so we can stay in touch." Zach says to trey.

"Wait, who's Bret?" I ask.

"A person. Now bye trey," he says as trey walks off the bus. Zach shuts the door.

"I expect an explanation of everything." I say.

"So, um Corbs, When I was walking the street, he had picked me up and there was a new gang member and his n-name is Bret. A-and he and I-I just like clicked for f-friends." Zach says nervously.

"Uh-huh. So now tell me about the shooting."

"Oh I-I um i-i wouldn't w-want to talk about th-that." He says looking down from my eyes.

"Okay." I walk off to the back.

"Corbyn! I-I just- I want to tell you! But something happened during that fight." He calls back chasing after me.

"What happened? Zach come on. Is it worse than when you got raped?" I ask out of anger.

"Actually yes. If I tell anyone outside of the gang, I'll be put in jail forever."

"I won't tell anyone. I pinkie promise ankle shake cross my heart that if I tell anyone you can cut me." I answer.

"I-I don't know. I-I don't want you to hate me."

"I could never hate that cute adorable face of yours." I say pinching his cheeks.

"Corbyn, you're acting weird." He chuckles.

Zach's Pov

"I just feel really bad for how I acted. I feel bad thinking about how I treated you in the past. And I need to start making better decisions to you." He says.

"It's okay babe. I've been through worse. To be honest your actions haven't hurt me as bad as others."

"Okay baby boy. I just don't want to lose you."

"I don't want to lose you either."

"So let's lay down and just talk." He says pulling me into his bunk. We cuddle together and just stay silent for a couple minutes.

"If you promise not to tell anyone not even Logan, or your family, I'll tell you what happened." I mumble into his chest.

"This will be our secret." He says.

"I don't want you to look at me differently," I whisper.

"Babyboy. I will not look at you any differently."

"I-I-" I cut myself off with a soft sob. He pulls me closer. How can I tell him I killed his father?