Intro

Phone convo

"Stop lying Dani."I tell my best friend."I'm totally not lying!""He's coming to our school today!"She says while yelling in my ear.

Is this really happening?!?!

Oh I'm sorry I forgot to introduce myself,my name is Alexis Cameron.I'm 14,in the 9th grade, and I go to Kennedy High.It's an alright school,just too many wannabes and hoes.

The crazy girl I'm on the phone with?Oh,her name is Dani Harper she's 14 just like me and she's my best friend,just don't tell my other best friend Rae I said that.She gets jealous.

But her name is Rae Dean and she's 15.Her birthday just earlier than ours but we all in the same grade.They're my two best friends,my niggas,my ride or dies.I don't know what I would do without them.Like now for example,if Dani wasn't here who would've told me Roc FUCKING Royal would be going to our school starting today!!!In case you didn't catch on I'm completely in love with him.

"Alexissss!!!""Can you hear me?"Dani yells through the phone.I snap out of my thoughts."Oh yea,I can hear you.""Now stop fucking yelling in my ear."She laughs."Whoops,sorry."She says."Well I guess you're forgiven.""But,I gotta go change I'll see you at school Dani."I say."Alright bye!"She ends the call.

I'm already late for school cuz I overslept and now I gotta go change.Why?Cuz I had on sweats but now that I know Roc is coming I gotta show the fuck OUT.

First impressions right?

I quickly change into some leggings and a crop top.I kept my Jordan's on though.

So now let me explain what's going on.Today is the first day back from Christmas break and the buzz is that Roc Royal is coming back to the ATL.He used to live here till he made it big rapping and moved to L.A. to became someone.He's definitely someone I look up to cuz I'm a rapper as well.I hoping to make it big and maybe he could help me.Nobody knows why he chose to come back though.

Well I might just get a chance to ask.

I grab a quick breakfast and my older brother rushes me into his car so we can go.His name is Mikel Cameron and he's 16.Both Rae and Dani have crushes on him so you know they get jealous when he drives me to school every day.We drive the 10 minute drive and as soon as we pull up I see a huge ass stretch limo.

He's here!!!!!
______________
Follow me on instagram @girl_wonder33