Just friends

He pulls up to the front of the school.I open the door to go so he can park but he pulls me back.He drives farther to a parking spot and parks.I try and leave again but he pulls me back again.But this time he pulls me closer to him and kisses me.

What am I doing?I gotta end things.

I break away."Roc,I..."I begin but he cuts me off with another kiss."Roc...I...think we..."I say between kisses and moans.He moves to my neck.

"Oh Roc.I moan."I quickly push him off."What?"Roc says looking very sexy.

This is going to be hard.

I look down."I think we should...slow things down."I tell part of the truth."Whatchu mean ma?"He asks playing with my fingers."I.. just think we're moving too fast."I say quietly.There's something about Roc that's preventing me from just telling him the truth.If it was any other nigga I'd tell him point-blank but I can't with Roc.

"We can move slower."He says biting his lip.He moves closer to me and kisses me passionately and slowly.I break the kiss."That's not what I meant."I say."I know."He smirks."But I thought you was liking the pace we was going.The way I had you moaning..."He says."Shut up!"I say hitting him playfully.It gets quiet for a minute."So basically you breaking up with me."He says looking down."Roc we were never together."I remind him."Then what you call all this?"He asks looking up angrily.I really don't know how to answer that question so I avoid it.

"Look,I'm not saying we gon stop associating with each other,I just think we should slow things down."I explain.He opens his mouth to object but decides not to.After 30 seconds he speaks."Alright Alexis.I think our pace was perfect but if you don't that's fine."He says taking a deep breath."Let's go."He says opening the door.I open my door and get out.He walks over to me and presses me against the car.

"What?"I ask Roc.He looks at me searching my eyes.He's inches away from my face."Let me get one last kiss ma."He says."Fine."I say and lean in.I give him a quick peck on the lips."Let's go."I say getting away.He comes behind me and hugs my waist then turns me around."That's one way to do it but I prefer this way."He kisses me and I subconsciously put my arms around his neck.After a second I start to kiss back and that's when he gently bites my lip asking for entrance.Which I,gladly but hesitantly,allow.

I better enjoy what could be my last kiss with Roc.

I wanted it to last a little bit longer but he pulls away.He stands there leaving me wanting more but I can't so I start walking and he follows.He puts his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him but I remove it."I didn't know you wanted to take it this slow."He says jokingly.

I wanna slow it down till it stops.

When I don't say anything he just looks at me.We get to the front of the school and he opens the door for me."I guess I'll see you in class."He says.I just nod and walk off.

"Alexis can you come here."Ms.Martinez calls me over at the end of class.I get up and walk to her desk."I need a favor."She says."Can I get extra credit for it?"I ask."No.I need you to watch my class while I run to the copier machine."She tells me."Ok that's all?"I ask."Just make sure no one who's not supposed to be here leaves and if anybody comes looking for me tell them I'll be back in 10 minutes.If I'm not back before the next class stay with them please and I'll write you a pass when I come back."She explains and walks to door saying gracias.Everyone has left by now so I pull out my phone and get on Instagram.After like 3 minutes I hear the door open.

"Ms.Martinez isn't here right..."I say."It's me."I get cut off.I look up and see Roc.I look back down and continue scrolling through IG.

I feel him walk over to me.He takes my phone and puts it in his back pocket."Hey!Give that back!"I yell reaching for it.He grabs my hands and pulls me closer and kisses me.

I can't resist him.

We both pull away.And I put my face in the crook of his neck."Roc."I start."Yes ma."He answers.I lift my face."I thought you said that was the last kiss."I say."Alexis I didn't want it to be!"He says annoyed."I want YOU.I'm really falling for you ma."He says."It's no secret that I like you the whole school knows that by now but when I first met I was afraid."He says."Afraid of what?"I ask."I was afraid of liking you Alexis.When I was in Cali there was this girl and I thought I was in love but she only wanted my money.Everyone could see it but me.When I got addicted and lost most of my money she left me for my best friend.I was hurt and I never thought I could trust a girl again but when I met you I knew you were different.I know you wanna slow things down but I don't think I can be around you and not want you."He tells me."No,Roc we can be friends."I say close to tears."I don't...""No Roc I'm not taking no for an answer."He opens his mouth to object but I hug him real tight and he stops."Fine."He says.

I guess we're just friends.