Why did we?

"I wanna see youuuu."Roc whines into the phone.I laugh."That's what you get for getting suspended and grounded."I say and laugh at him again.He got suspended for fighting then his aunt grounded him so I haven't seen him in 2 weeks.School has been boring without him and he'll be gone for at least one more week.

School has been in for 3 and a half months now and everyday I go it hurts me to see Robyn pregnant.It constantly reminds me of Jacob and I hate her for it.Jacob sent me the papers signed and ready yesterday,I don't know what to think of it but it is what it is.

"Aye Alexis!"Roc semi yells into the phone."What?"I ask."Didn't you hear me?"He asks me."Uh no,sorry.What'd you say?" "I said I wanna take you somewhere."He says shyly which is really cute."With everybody?"I ask knowing the answer."Nah..."He says."I wanna take you somewhere...just me and you." "Like a date?"I ask my heart beating faster."...yea.I wanna take you on a date."He tells me which makes me smile."Ok but you're still grounded."I tell him."Don't worry bout it.This Saturday ok?"He asks."Yea."I reply."Coo."He says and there's silence."Do you remember our first date?"I ask."How could I forget?"He says and I laugh."I was so excited to just be near you it was crazy."I joke."Same here."He says and laughs."When's your next appointment?"He asks me."Friday.Why?" "I wanted to take you."He says.He's been so supportive.

"Awww that's sweet but you don't have to." "I want to baby."He says cutely."Baby?"I ask."You and him are my babies aren't y'all?" "Maybe him but not me...yet."I say jokingly.He's silent."Roc?" "Why did we break up Alexis?"He asks seriously."Technically we didn't "break up" cuz we were never together."I explain trying to avoid talking about this."You know what I mean."He says.I sigh."Honestly Roc I was scared.I was scared I could never trust you again and Jacob was the safe option."I admit."I understand Alexis,just you can always trust me and...I love you."He says taking me off guard."I love you too Roc."I say without thinking.

Did I just say that?!I mean I do but I think we're moving to fast...with Jacob it took 7 months for us to say I love you and have sex.Technically it only took like 3 months for me and Roc.

"I can't wait to see you Lex."He tells me."I... I can't wait either."I tell him."Aight I'll text you later." "Ok bye." "Bye.I love you."He says but this time I don't answer I just hang up.

Even though I think we're moving too fast I can't help but have those same butterflies I had when we first met.