Numb feelings

"I knew you'd be in here."Someone says.I look up and it's Roc.I get up and walk towards the other exit."Alexis wait!"He says jogging to catch up.I walk faster until he grabs me by my waist and pulls me into him.I try to get out of his grasp to avail."Let go of me!"I yell thrashing around.I didn't know he was this strong,I should have guessed though cuz he has muscles for days."C'mon just talk to me.Why are you so mad?"He asks."Why don't you go talk to Robyn."I sneer.He lets go so I walk away."Oh that's what your mad about."He mumbles."You're jealous!"He says a little louder.I stop and turn around."I'm not jealous of you or that slut!"I yell.He moves closer to me."It's ok if you are Alexis."He says putting his hands on my waist.He's leaning in for a kiss and I almost do to but then I jerk away from him and look down."Alexis I already told you if you want it you can have it."He says smirking causing me to blush."Just kiss me.""I have a boyfriend."I tell him."Are you serious Alexis,do you know how fucked up that is?"He asks."We are in this situation cuz you couldn't be my girlfriend now you're telling me you gotta boyfriend!I bet it's the afro nigga!"He yells angrily."Why couldn't you date me?Just answer that for me."He says calming down looking sad."I..I cant...date you cuz you're too old."I say and he looks confused."My brother,Mikel,is in the 10th grade and he's 16.My parents said I can't date anyone older than him."I explain."That's why you never let me pick you up from your house."He says understanding.I nod."But can't you just explain to them you like me,they should understand."He says hopeful."Even if they did,I'm happy with Jacob."I tell him."It's too late."I add."It ain't too late.When you guys break up just promise you'll find me."He says."What if we don't?"I ask."Trust me,you will,cuz he's not the right one for you."He tells me."But promise you'll find me.""Only if we can still be friends."I negotiate.He mocks thinking it over."I'm sure we can make that happen."He says smiling.I laugh."Now lemme get a hug."He says.We hugs and it feels good to be in his arms.I say that in the least romantic way possible.It feels different from Jacob,it feels like when Mikel hugs me.I think us just putting all that aside made me able to give my all to my relationship with Jacob.I wouldn't say I have NO feelings just NUMB feelings for Roc.I was scared when he gave me a kiss on the cheek but it was ok.