First date in a long time

"I'm here babe."Roc texts me.I grab some stuff and walk out the house and into his car.I smile at him."Hi Roc."   "Wassup ma."He says and kisses my cheek."I missed you."He says.I blush and he starts driving off."So where are we going exactly?"I ask 2 minutes into the ride."I got today all planned out, you're gonna love it."He says excitedly.I chuckle."I'm looking forward to it."I tell him smiling.He grabs my hand and just holds on to it until we pull up to his house.I look at him like

Your house?

And he looks at me like

Trust me

So we both get out the car and he comes over to my side and holds my waist.I get closer to him.We walk to the front door and he opens it."Where's your aunt?"I ask once we're inside."She's not here.It's just you and me."He says licking his lips."Ooo I like that."I say and move closer to him."Oh yeah?"He says and holds me by my waist.I nod and he kisses me hungrily,which I return.He backs me into the wall behind us while still kissing me.I'm getting really into the kiss but then he stops.

"As much as I really want you right now,this is still technically our "first" date."He says and I just look at him."Are you serious Chres?"I ask him."Oh we using government's now?"He asks laughing but I'm kind of mad.I ignore him and move away from him to the couch.He follows and sits next to me.I move over and he sighs."Are you really gonna be mad at me this whole time?"He asks.I don't say anything."Please don't be mad at me.I just want us to have the perfect date today."He says and I still don't say anything.He moves closer to me."I love you Alexis."I turn to him."Then kiss me."I say.He kisses me.I smile."I love you too.Now what are we gonna do?"I ask excitedly."Ok so first we're gonna chill and play some 2k cuz I know you love that game,next I'm gonna cook for you,and last..."He says but I cut him off."You're gonna cook for me?!"I joke and he laughs."Yes I am,I'm actually pretty good."  "I'll believe it when I see it."I say.He playfully rolls his eyes."Anywayssss,after I cook for you we're gonna go outside and watch the stars."He say and I bust out laughing."What?What's funny?"He asks which makes me laugh harder."Watch the stars?You're so corny."   "I was trying to be romantic but you know what?Fuck it."He says.He crosses his arm across his chest.When I see he's serious I stop laughing."Oh baby I'm sorry I thought you were kidding."I tell him."Well I wasn't..."He says."And I'm sorry for laughing it is really romantic."I assure him."Thank you."He says."Now lets stop fighting and have some fun."I say.

****

Skipping to watching the stars

We walk outside to his backyard after eating an amazing meal.Which I ended up making...We lay a blanket down on the grass and lie down.We cuddle and look up at the sky."Did you have a good time?"He asks turning to me and I nod."Good.I had a great time."He says and we sit in comfortable silence.After 3 minutes he breaks it."You see that star right there?"He asks.I look."Yea."   "I'm gonna name it after myself."He says and starts grinning.I playfully hit him."You play too much."   "What?You wanted me to name it after you?!"He asks and laughs."Wow,I feel the love."I say sarcastically."I looovveee you!!"He says in a baby voice turning on his stomach."Ok."I say simply."Do you looovvveee me?"He asks in a baby voice again."Yes."  "Will you be my girlfriend?"He asks in his normal voice.I look at him for a second, thinking."Yes."I say smiling.He grabs my face and kisses me multiple times.

We're finally together.