Lose my number

I walk into Spanish class and take my seat.I'm still in awe of what Mikel told me.Roc looks at me and smiles but I just ignore him.I need to know if it's true.I guess Rae and Dani picked up on my attitude.

"What's wrong?"Dani asks sincerely.I snap out of my thoughts."Hmm.What?"I ask."What's wrong with you Lex?"Rae asks."I'll tell you guys later."I say dismissively not wanting to talk.Rae shrugs."Ok but we're here Alexis."Dani assures me.I just nod and stare straight ahead.

1 hour later the class is over and I walk out then someone grabs my hand.

"What?!"I asked turning around.It's Roc.

It's now or never.

"What's up with you?"He asks confused.I ignore his question and ask my own.I pull my hand away from his grasp."Why did you leave L.A.?"I ask him.He looks down and sighs."It doesn't matter."He mumbles."What?!Speak up nigga"I ask."It doesn't matter!"He yells causing some people to look at us."Don't raise your voice at me!"I tell him."I'll do whatever the fuck I want!Why you gotta be all up in my business?!"He yells."I wanna get closer to you, get to know you!"I scream."What if I don't want you to get to know me?!"He replies."You know what?Lose my number."I tell him and walk to my next class.

__________
Follow me on instagram @girl_wonder33