Maybe...

She opens the door and we all look in.

"Hell no."Dani says and pulls Robyn out.I look in and see Chris with his dick hanging out.

Damn Dani finna kill this bitch.

Chris finally notices us and pulls his pants up and gets out the car to stop Dani I'm guessing.I look over at Dani and she's wailing on Robyn.I mean, I don't remember this girl having a face.If Dani was losing I'd jump in but she's obviously not.I'm enjoying this but all good things must come to an end.Chris is trying to stop Dani but she just turns around and  punches him in the face!"Ahh my nose!Damn!"He screams holding his nose.He walks to the house.Roc helps Robyn and it takes Prince and Josh to hold Dani back."You incompetent slut!You're so fucking lucky I don't kill your useless ass."Dani screams.They carry her to the side and me and Rae follow.Roc takes Robyn somewhere else.

"Let me go!"Dani screams trying to get to Robyn.After a while she stops and tears stream down her face.Roc walks up without Robyn.Me and Rae hug Dani."C'mon let's go clean you up.You coming?"Rae says to me."Hold on.I tell her."She takes a wailing Dani to the bathroom.

I hate to see Dani like this.If Robyn thinks it's over it's not.Her ass gon get kicked next time I see her.

"Where's Robyn?"I ask Roc seething."Um."He says hesitantly."Where Roc?"I growl."She's taking a cab back to her place I guess.We broke up."He says looking down.

Karma's a bitch and so am I.

"It's about time your ass realized."I growl at Roc."What's that supposed to mean?"Roc asks angrily."Why the fuck were you with her do you see what she does?!She fucks up everything!"I yell."I didn't have a choice."He mumbles."What did you say nigga?!"I ask him."I didn't say nothing to your bitching ass."He tells me.

Did he just call me a bitch?!

"Yo bruh don't be talking to my girl like that."Prince says too Roc,standing behind me.For a second I see a look of sadness in Roc's eyes."Whatever.I'm out."Roc goes into the house and comes out with a guy from our school,they get in a car and drive off.

I start rubbing my temples and Prince hugs me from behind then takes my hands and holds them.He lays his chin in the crook of my neck."Don't let him get to you Alexis."He tells me."It's not him it's me,it's just I hate Robyn so fucking much."I tell him getting angry again.He squeezes my hand a little and kisses my neck once."Do you wanna go back to your house?"He asks me."I wanna check on Dani first."I tell him and he takes my hand.We walk in to the house and look for Dani.I see Chris knocking on a door.We walk over to him."C'mon!Dani I'm so sorry."He's saying.He turns and sees us."Alex you gotta tell her to talk to me.Tell her I'm sorry."He pleads with me."Chris, I think you need to go."I tell him."But Alexis..."He says and I look at Princeton."Look how about you give Dani some time and then she'll come around."Princeton reasons.Chris nods and they walk away.I knock on the door."Dani it's me."I say and the door opens so I walk in.

Damn

I see Dani standing in front of a picture drawn in mascara.I look at Rae and she's sitting there rubbing her temples.What's that? I mouth to her pointing at the picture."Robyn."She mouths back.I nod and turn back to Dani."Dani are you ok?"I ask cautiously.She continues mumbling words and laughing.I step closer and she turns around.Her mascara is running, her lipstick is smeared,it's kind of scary if you ask me.

"Dani are you alright."I ask."I'm gonna get her.I'm gonna get her real bad."She says more to herself than me."Dani.."I start but get cut off by a knock on the door."Aye use another bathroom!"Rae yells out."It's Mikel."He tells us.Rae runs to door and opens it."Wassup."She flirts."Is Dani here?"He asks and Rae's face drops."Yea but you can't come in here."    "Why."He asks."It's a girl restroom."She says obviously."Do I give a damn?"He asks."I guess not."She says and opens the door fully.

He looks at Dani and she looks at him for the first time.He walks over to her and hugs her.Dani starts crying all over again.Mikel looks at me."Can you guys give us a minute?"I nod and Rae mugs him then we walk out."Dani I..."Chris says standing up.Once he sees it's us his face changes."Oh it's you guys."He sneers."Nigga don't be pointing no attitude towards me cuz you can't keep your little dick in your pants."I tell him."Bitch you wanna say that shit again?"He says stepping to me."Let's g.."  "Aye bruh you better step back."I get cut off by Prince."Or what?"Chris challenges."Or I'm a make you wish your bitch ass would've stayed home."

That wasn't Prince.

I turn around to see Mikel and Dani holding hands.He must've said it.

Chris looks at Dani."Please Dani let's talk."He says stepping closer to her.Dani turns into Mikel's embrace and he holds her.Chris stops and looks at them."Oh I see..all this shit was supposed to happen.Y'all set me up to be the bad guy when all y'all fake as fuck.I'm out."He says and throws up peace signs then walks out."Don't cry Dani."I hear Mikel say to Dani.We all turn to face them.Mikel wipes her tears away and then kisses her forehead.

Hmmmmm what's going on here?

"Did something happen in there we need to know about?"I ask them.They look at me.Dani smiles and lays her head on his chest."Not really."   "Sureee."I say sarcastically.

We laugh."Do y'all wanna come to my house and chill?"Josh asks."Nah I'm kind of tired of today now."I say."Yea screw today!"Prince agrees."Well I'm down."Rae says."Is there gon be weed?"Dani asks.Josh looks at her crazy."Do you even gotta ask?"We laugh."Can I invite a couple people?"Mikel asks."Yea yea but we tryna have some real fun,so nobody who gon cause drama."Mikel nods."I'll be back."He says looking at Dani.

"Aight we leaving."Prince says.He daps Josh and a couple people,while I hug all of them.For the first time ever Princeton hugs Dani.He takes my hand and we catch a ride towards his house.We're gonna have to walk a few blocks though.

-Walking-

"So today was crazy right."I say laughing a little."Yea."He says playing with my fingers.I gets silent for a while."Would you ever cheat on me?"I ask him seriously."What?!Nooo."He says a little too fast.We get into his house and we kinda stand around awkwardly."So do you want to chill or do you want me to take you home?"He asks."Well I guess I should go home.My parents expected me like 2 hours ago so..."I tell him and he nods.

He drives me home and walks me to the door."I guess I'll see you tomorrow?"He says like it's a question."Yea sure."I say and hug him."Bye."He says and kisses my cheek instead of our usual kiss on the lips.

Maybe...Just maybe...

__________

Hey guys!In the pictures I put Dani and Chris.Dani is mixed with white and black.I hope you can see them I'm still learning.Next two chapters will have mikel,robyn,josh,and rae.Thank you!
Follow me on instagram @girl_wonder33