Step 3

The door opens and I run to hide.I pull my gun back out and get ready."Are you guys alright?"I hear a familiar voice ask."What do you think Robyn?"Dani asks back.Robyn...I look to see if anyone else was with her,I see nobody so I stand up.
She's really pregnant

"Robyn..."I say cautiously."Roc?"She asks scared and I move closer but before I reach her Alexis jumps up and punches her right in her face.Alexis keeps going and has her down on the ground."You stupid bitch!I haven't had the chance to give your real beating!"She shouts."Alexis stop!"I tell her,she's too loud someone might hear.I run over to them and pull Alexis off but she tries to get around me.I put my body between them."STOP!"I say forcefully."Give me one good reason why I should."She asks me sucking her teeth."She's the reason why we're here,she helped us--"I say but she cuts me off."Ok but she's part of the reason we're here!"She shouts trying to jump at her again."Have you forgotten you're both pregnant,you can't go around fighting!"I try and explain."I don't give a damn bout her baby!"She says."I don't give a damn bout your baby!"Robyn yells at her from behind me."Bitch,say it to my face!"Alexis shouts jumping at her again causing Robyn to flinch."Scary ass bitch."Alexis says."Shut the fuck up Alexis!"I shout at her getting tired of this bull.She looks at me surprised and I feel sorry seeing that I just got her back,but she was annoying me.
Alexis' P.o.V

Did he just yell at me?!Defending Robyn is like him choosing her over me,and this wouldn't be the first time he's done that.When they were dating every time me and her would get in a fight he would side with her and that would cause a fight between me and him.But now we're dating and he's still doing it?!Especially when I haven't seen him in almost 2 weeks and it's all her fault,they've tortured me,Dani,and Mikel...wait Mikel I forgot all about Mikel.

"Roc we need to find Mikel!"I remind him."I don't care about you and her anymore all I'm worried about is my brother."He just nods and talks into a headset.

"Alright Chris where you guys at?"He asks and waits for a response.Chris?What the hell is going on here?

Me and Dani share a confused look."Ok let's go."Roc tells us.We move towards the door and I notice Robyn following."Where the fuck do you think your going hoe?"I ask laughing."Alexis..."Roc says looking at me."What nigga?"I ask annoyed with him."She's coming with us."He says."The hell she is!"Dani says giving her input."I'm not dealing with you guys bullshit,if it weren't for her we would have never found y'all."He says and I huff."Fine let's just go."We walk out and I let Roc lead us."So...who else came with you?"I ask Roc."Josh,Rae,Cheyenne,and Chris."He tells me."Chris Morton?!"I asks surprised."The very one."He answers sarcastically so I just stop talking to him.We get to the room I hope Mikel is in and then I feel a sharp pain in my stomach."Ah!"I yell but try to suppress the scream cuz I've had these pains for like 3 days now."Alexis what's wrong?"Roc asks."I'm..I'm fine..."I lie."Is it the baby?"He asks.I nod hesitantly."We got to get you out of here c'mon lets get the others and go."He says and leads us into the room cautiously.We enter the room and see Chris and Cheyenne standing over a body.
Please God no...don't tell me that's Mikel

Despite the pain Dani and I run over there and kneel at his side."Mikel nooo!"Dani wails.We're both crying and I feel Roc hugging me.I check for a pulse and I feel one."He's not dead..."I say quietly."He's not responding."Chris says."We have to get him to a hospital,we have to go--"I say but I'm cut off by the sound of Jacob's voice."Where's the guards at the door?"He asks without looking up."Finally."I hear Roc say under his breath cracking his knuckles."What the--"He says finally looking up at us but before he can finish Roc's already over there beating the shit out of him."Nigga you thought I wouldn't find you huh.Thought you could put your hands on Alexis and I wouldn't fuck you up.Your lucky I don't kill you now!"Roc says to him while continuously punching him."Aight man he's had enough."Chris says stepping in.I come over and lead Roc away and Chris holds Jacob up."Get off me!"Jacob yells at Chris and rips away from him."You...your helping them?!I thought we we're brothers!"    "Bruh I'm here to help you!You need help Princeton.Ever since Alexis broke up with you you've been breaking down...I mean look at you you're fucking your sister!"Chris tells him but Jacob doesn't looks like he cares."I'm not crazy."He mumbles under his breath."You kidnapped Alexis,Dani,and Mikel!"He exclaims."I want her so I took her."He says simply."Look I don't have time for this."Roc says then goes over to Jacob and gets in his face."Listen nigga you're going to get us out of here and disappear,you hear me?"He says sternly."And why would I do that when I can have all y'all killed?"He says smirking."Cuz if you don't then I will take this gun and put three bullets through your skull."He says and puts his gun to Jacob's head."You don't wanna miss out on your childrens lives do you?"Roc asks.Jacob doesn't answer and Roc gets ready to pull the trigger."Ok!Wait...I'll get you guys out."He pleads."That's what I thought,now get up."Roc says and holds the gun to Jacob's back.Roc starts talking into his headset."Josh do it now and meet us outside."He says and hands us face masks."Put these on and let's go."He says and we follow the directions.

We start walking down the hallway and all of a sudden we see gas coming through the vents."Everybody stay calm and hold your masks tighter."Roc tells us and we continue walking.As we walk everyone who tries to stop us eventually get knocked out by the gas and we end up outside.We meet Rae and Josh there and she runs over to me and Dani."Don't ever do that to me again you guys!And I'm sorry Dani it was my fault you and Mikel got taken."She says on the verge of tears."It wasn't your fault Rae it was theirs."Dani says looking at Robyn and Jacob.Rae turns and her face drops."Now why the fuck are they here?!"She yells ready to fight.She goes up to Jacob and punches him one good time."That's for hurting them,you sick bitch."She spits at him.
-gunshot-

"Ah!"Rae yells then holds her shoulder."And that's for hurting my children."I hear Michael say.He walks out from where he was with 3 guys carrying guns."It's funny y'all thought you would just escape like that."He says with a chuckle."We're walking out of here and then you can have these two."Roc says referring to Robyn and Jacob.Micheal stops smiling."And who are you?"He asks him."That's not important..."Roc says."If I ask it then it's important!"Micheal yells.He turns his attention to Chris."And you...what has you so quiet over there?You have the balls to go against me and my family after everything we've done for you?You were like a second son to me!"He says and Chris doesn't even look up."And Robyn...you called him?!I knew you were dumb but not this incompetent.Jacob...you couldn't even fight back."He says then shakes his head."Kill them ALL."He tells his men and they start shooting.We all run to cover and as Robyn is running she drops Mikel.She's about to turn around but Jacob yells at her."Just leave him!"Without thinking I take Roc's gun from him and point it Jacob.(They all ran to the same cover(Alexis,Roc,and Jacob.)"Alexis..."Roc says cautiously."I should just kill you for everything you've done to me.You don't deserve to live...you killed your own baby,hurt my brother,abused and raped me for days."I say and at that last part I notice Roc clench his jaw."Please Alexis don't,I'm sorry for everything I've done and I wish I could take it all back and--"I cut him off."Your lying cuz that's what you do best!Your just a liar..."I say and tears flood my eyes.I drop the gun and Roc picks it up and holds me.

"Mikel..."I mumble under my breath and pull away from Roc.I wipe my tears."Cover me."I tell Roc and before he could protest I run to Mikel.I start to drag him away but I see one shooter turn to me.
This is it.

I try moving faster until I feel a sharp pain and I just drop to the floor.I don't know if it was a bullet or my stomach but it hurt like hell.

Everything went black.
Roc's P.o.V

As I'm covering Alexis she just drops and I see blood.
No God please..

Tears start falling from my eyes as I get angry.I shoot at the guys and kill them quickly when I'm sure that they're all gone I run over to her and Mikel.I carry her and run to the car everybody follows me with Mikel and Chris starts driving to the hospital.I hear talking but I don't hear it.My mind is completely focused on Alexis and how I might lose her
I can't lose her again
___________
Might update again I don't know but just wait on it ok just follow me on instagram@girl_wonder33