End it

This weekend me and Roc talked a lot.I mean A LOT.I gotta admit, I'm actually starting to like him for real.Just don't tell him that,I'm trying to make him work for it.

As I'm walking in to the school everybody is staring at me whispering.

You see?This whole school is trifling!

Today I took the bus cuz Mikel had to come early for practice.As I approach my locker I see three people standing in front of it.

"Umm,excuse me."I say.But as I get closer I see it's Rae,Roc,and Dani.They all turn and see me."Hey Alexis."Dani greets."Hey guys."I greet and hug her and Rae."Hey ma."Roc says while biting his lip."Hi Roc."I reply.He pulls me into a hug and kisses me on the lips unexpectedly."Ok wow."Rae says."If one date is all it takes..."She adds."Shut up Rae I think they're cute together."Dani states.They start going back and forth but the whole time Roc is whispering things in my ear and biting his lip.Gosh he's making me go crazy with all this lip biting...

"Hey!"Rae says snapping her fingers in front of our faces.;As cute as you guys are,get to stepping Roc.We need to talk to Alexis."She says pulling us away from each other."Damn Rae."I curse at her."What were you guys gonna do?Fuck right here?!"She yells jokingly."Fuck you Rae."I mug her."Guys calm yourselves."Dani says.She then turns to Roc."Sorry but we really need to talk to Alexis.Alone."She says gesturing towards the now almost empty hallway."You guys."I plead."Nah its cool Alex,it must be important.So i'll just go,see you in spanish."He says cutting me off."Alright bye."I say and he kisses my cheek.He walks off.I turn towards them."Isn't he perfect?"I ask in a daze.They look at me crazy."He got you sprung."Rae says shaking her head."No he doesn't he's just amazing."I reply."What do you guys want?"I ask annoyed that they made him leave."Calm that ish down."Dani says."Everyone knows you and Roc are sort of a thing."She tells me."Cut to the chase Dani."Rae tells her."Well..."Dani starts mumbling something incoherent."What?"I ask not understanding."Robyn has been telling everybody you hooked up with Roc so that he could get you signed to his label."Rae explains.

I'm so tired of hoes wanting to start drama.

"Ok..."I say not caring."What you gon do bout it."Dani asks."She gon beat her ass AGAIN!That's what!"Rae yells."Dare muthafuckas that be talking about me!"She starts singing."I'm down.Let's get her tomorrow in biology..."Dani adds."Guys stop!"I cut them off."I don't care about Robyn."I tell them."Well you can't let her do you like that Alexis."Dani says."Yea for once I agree with the bimbo."Rae says.Dani gives her a sarcastic smile and flicks her off."But for real Lex you gotta do something."Rae says."I'll tell as many people that I can it's not true."Dani starts shaking her head."What?!"I ask."That's weak."Rae says translating.I shrug.Dani sits there and closes her eyes.I know it just got REAL.Dani may come off as kinda sweet and cheery but when someone trys to pop off or start shit and nothings being done bout it she...let's just say her gangsta level goes to Tupac.

"Dani calm down."I say."The only thing that's gon be down is the bitch blood levels."She starts.

Here we go.

"We gotta let her know who runs shit here.Like we gotta scar her."She continues."Uh oh she's out for blood."Rae laughs.Dani turns towards her with rage.Rae throws her hands up and walks around the corner.

I wanna laugh but she'll probably kill me.I gotta calm her down."Listen Dani.I don't like her either but she's just mad Roc likes me.So let's leave that there and throw that in her face."I tell her.She starts calming down.

"Alexis!"I hear my name being yelled across the hallway.I turn.It's Mikel.He runs over."What?"I ask.Dani instantly starts twirling a strand of her hair."Hey Dani."Mikel greets her with a warm smile."Hi Mikel."Dani coos.Upon hearing his name Rae emerges from behind the corner."Hey"!She jumps in front of Dani.

Lol.

He laughs."Hey Rae,wassup."He greets."Nothing much.Wassup with you?"She says."Same here but we gotta catch up later I gotta speak to Alexis.""Oh ok."She says disappointed.Mikel leads me away from them but as we're walking away I hear them arguing.

"Ok what do you want?"I ask."It's almost first period."I remind him."I know.And...I know."I look at him confused."What?"I ask."I know."He puts emphasis on the know."You know about what?"I ask."You and Roc."He says."Ok...yea we've been talking."I respond."They said you guys hooked up?"He looks at me."No!!!We didn't!They're just rumors Mikel I swear."I tell him."Yea I knew they were no one would want you." He teases me."Shutup."I say laughing.Then he gets serious."Alexis you can't keep talking to him.""What?!Why?!"I yell."He's bad news."He tells me."What do you mean?"I ask curious."Did he tell you why he left L.A."He asks me."No."I look down."Exactly.Let's leave it at that I don't want you getting hurt."He says."But I like him."I whine."If you keep seeing him,I'll tell mom and dad."He threatens."Not fair!I covered for you when you dated that college chick!"I argue."That was different."He says dismissively."In what way?!"I press yelling."She wasn't a heroin addict!!!"He yells back.

What

I stand there in shock."What did you say?"I ask not believing.Just "END IT."He turns to leave.I stand there a minute computing everything then run off to Spanish.

I at least gotta ask him bout it.
__________
Follow me on instagram @girl_wonder33