Taken

Warning:very short(sorry)

______________

At school during lunch everyone is there except for Roc.

***

"Yea she only got pregnant cuz I did."Robyn tells her friends loudly."Yep she fucked my boyfriend."She continues and I look up from my phone at everyone."Please ignore her Lex."Dani tells me."I'm trying."I assure her."I can tap that ass if you want me to."Rae offers."Don't bother.Karma's a bitch."I say and go back to looking at my phone.

"He never wanted her,she was the side chick.That baby is a mistake."I hear Robyn say.

Did she just insult my baby?

Everyone looks at me."Breathe Lex,breathe."Mikel tells me.I stand up and so do Josh and Mikel."Im just going outside."I assure them."Do you want us to go with you?"Dani asks."It's fine."I say and walk out the building to the front of the school and call Roc.

No one's P.O.V

Robyn smirks after seeing Alexis leave.She pulls out her phone and calls someone.

"She's outside."

**With Alexis**

"Ok Lex don't let her get to you."Roc says to her."I'm trying but I just want to fuck her up soooo bad."She replies.He laughs."I know but I don't want you getting suspended too."He says."Speaking of suspension,I miss you."Alexis tells him."I miss you too baby."They continue to talk and Alexis doesn't notice a black van pull up to her until it's right in front of her.She looks up and it's too late,someone pulls her in and she drops her phone.Roc yells into the phone."Alexis!?..."

Roc keeps calling Alexis' name but then ends the call and calls Mikel.

"Sup nigga."Mikel greets him."Hey something is up with Alexis."He says quickly. "Yea Robyn was saying shit.." "No we were just talking on the phone then all of sudden she stopped."He explains."Can you check on her?"Roc asks."Yea yea sure."Mikel says and ends the call.He gets up and tells everybody he'll be right back.He goes outside and calls for Alexis and hears no response,then he finds her phone on the ground. "Shit."He curses.He runs inside and tells the others she's gone,he calls his parents then 911.He calls Roc back and tells him she's gone.They all rush to Mikel and Alexis' house.

She was taken.

_______

It's short but I hope u enjoyed it?Lol but I want y'all to comment so tell me who your favorite character is and why!I'll try and update within the next 2 days.