It's over

"Please Rocccc!"I whine."No I can't take you back to the party."Roc says,his arms across his chest."Please!"I try again."No."He says adamantly."I just want to give my boyfriend his gift."I try and convince him.He falters but resumes his stance."Please!!!"I yell and some tears fall.That's only cuz my emotions are all over the place.His face softens."Fine c'mon."I grin at him and hug him."Thanks."I say and he hugs me back.

We pull up and see everybodys cars are gone(except for Prince's) so the party must have ended."Thanks for the ride Roc."I thank him and un bucle my seatbelt."Your welcome,do you want me to wait?"He asks stopping the car."No I'm sure Princeton could give me a ride home when I'm done."I tell him"Oh ok,so I'll see you later?"He says in the form of a question."Yea."I say and smile at him.We hug and I get out and walk to the front door.I wanna surprise Princeton so since I know where he keeps his spare key I open the door and walk in.All the lights are off and it looks like he hasn't cleaned up from the party,which is weird considering he's a neat freak.

I guess he's upstairs.I say to myself and walk upstairs.I hear moaning.

Hell no.

I roll up my sleeves and bust into his room.They're going at it so hard they didn't hear me!"Nigga!"I yell and throw the gift at them...hard.It hits Robyns back."Oww!"She says and turns around.They both see me and I walk over there and drag Robyn off him."You want to fuck my boyfriend well then this is what you get hoe."I spit at her and start pounding her face in.I'm so mad all I'm seeing is red so when Jacob screams to me...

"Alexis stop!She's pregnant!"I stop and turn to him and punch him dead in the face."Nigga you talking bout this bitch being pregnant but you're cheating on your  pregnant girlfriend,or should I say ex girlfriend.Wow.I'm done!I wish I never met you and I FUCKING HATE YOU!I'll make sure you're completely out of me and my child's life!Happy birthday you punk ass bitch."I say and storm out.I call Roc and ask him to pick me up.He says he's still in the area so within 5 minutes he's back.I get in and he turns to me."Alexis what's wrong?"He asks worried.I look at him and break down.

Damn I fucked up a good thing...

He comforts me and then asks me to tell him what happened."Can you just drive first I want to be as far away from this place as I can get."I tell him and he starts driving.I sniff."Ok..."I start then tell him all that happened.When I tell him Robyn is pregnant I see him grip the steering wheel hard.When I'm done he tells me everything is gonna be all right."No it's not Roc!"I snap."Please just don't try and make everything alright cuz its not ok.My child is gonna grow up in a broken home with no fath-AHHHH!"I yell."What what's wrong?!"Roc asks worried."It's the baby...I..I..take me to the hospital!!"I struggle to get out."Uh o-ok."He stutters and drives to the nearest hospital.

At the hospital

"Ok ma'am just lay on the stretcher please."The nurse tells me."O-ok."I say scared."Um you have to leave that here."The nurse tells me."Leave what?"I ask confused."The object in your hands ma'am."She says snd I look in my hand,so does Roc.

It's Princetons key.

As soon as I think about it another wave of pain flows through my body."AHHH SHITTT!"I scream."Ok ok here Roc take it."I shove the key into his hands and they take me to the doctor.

Roc's P.O.V

I sit on a chair with my head in my hands."Aye Roc where is she?"I hear Mikel ask.I look up and see everyone came.I called Mikel he must've told Dani,who must've told Rae,who probably told Josh.Alexis' parents are there too and everyone crowds around me.I'm surprised Princeton didn't come cuz I know Alexis' mom told him.He's lucky cuz I would've beaten his ass.

"She..she's back there."I stutter, my voice shaking."Is she ok?"Dani asks."What happened?"Her mom and dad ask me."I don't know... if she's ok.An-and Jacob...he cheated on her."I tell them.Mikel opens his mouth to say something but the doctor comes over to us.

"Family of Ms..Ms.."He looks at his clipboard."Family of Ms.Alexis Cameron?"He finally asks."Yes."Alexis' parents say and step forward."Ok so she's fine,she was just stressed out.She's actually very lucky if she would've came even a second later she probably would've lost the baby,so thank whoever brought her."Her dad places a hand on my shoulder."Can we see her?"Her mom asks."Yes actually, 2 people at a time."We all look at her parents and they go with the doctor.

Mikel pulls me to the side when they leave."Ok now you can tell me the whole story."We sit on some chairs and I tell him the whole story.When I'm finished he rubs the stubble growing on his chin."I know I for sure ain't gon let him get away with this.Them right there.."He says pointing at the back."That's my blood.You don't fuck with my blood and walk away."He tells me heated.I nod."Man I hear you,so what we.gon do?"I ask."Glad you in agreement.So here's what's gonna happen..."

"Alright Roc it's your turn."Rae tells me walking out of Alexis' room.After her parents went,then it was Mikel and Dani,and Rae and Josh just got done.I'm a little nervous to see her but at the same time I'm excited.I stand up and walk into her room.She turns her head to face me and smiles."Hey."She says weakly.I return the smile and go to the side of the bed."How do you feel?"I ask her."Better."She replies simply.I nod and sit down.I grab her hand and just hold it.

I miss her so much.

She looks at me then looks away in shame."What's wrong?"I ask confused."I'm..I'm just so stupid."She says more to her self than me."No you're not.I don't know why you would even say that."I assure her looking into her eyes."I should've known he was cheating on me.And on top of that I let that all affect my baby!"She exclaims.She takes her hand from me and places both hands on her face.I take her hands off her face and hold them."Listen to me,you are not stupid and none of this is your fault.What you told me in the car was wrong.Even if he's not there for you or this baby,I will be."I tell her and she looks up at me.;Do you mean that?"She asks.I smile."Yes."

I know what you're thinking.I'm only 17 and I'm claiming her baby!Well it's worth it she's worth it.I'd do anything for her.

I know she's vulnerable right now but I can't help myself.I start learning in and so does she until our lips meet.It was amazing,better than our first kiss and all the kisses in between.It felt real,like she was mine and I was hers.Hopefully everything will go right.