I've always been ready.

Ever since me and Princetons awkward conversation about him cheating on me we've been distant.I'm starting to feel like maybe he is cheating on me.We haven't talked in about 1 week and a half.It's been 3 days since I went running with Roc.I text Prince but he responds with vague answers.... except for today.He told me he really wanted to see me so he said he would pick me up.

He texts me he's here and I go outside and into his car."Hey."He says leaning in for a kiss.I turn my cheek to him."Hi."I say buckling up.Yes I'm a little salty,my boyfriend has been ignoring me for almost 2 weeks!"Alexis why you gotta act like that?"He asks me."Like what Jacob?!"I asked pissed turning towards him."Why are you mad at me?"He asks."Maybe cuz you've been ignoring me for almost 2 weeks!"I yell.He takes my hand and starts rubbing it gently."Baby I'm sorry."He says quietly.I start calming down."You could've at least called like you always do."I say."I know and I'm sorry."He says."It's ok."I tell him."I love you."He tells me."I love you too."I say and he kisses me.He pulls away smiling and starts driving.

We pull up to his house and we walk in."Do you wanna go to my room or stay in here?"He asks me."Uh we can stay here and watch some tv."I say and he nods.I look at him,like really look at him.

He looks really sexy today.I don't want to wait any longer.

He goes to turn the tv on but I stop him."Let's leave it off and just talk."I say sitting down."Ok."He says and sits next to me with his legs apart."So what do you want to talk about?"He asks me."You."I say and start rubbing his inner thigh."What about me?"He says looking at my hands.I move my hands to his chest going down his v."You know what I want to talk about."I reply seductively.He bites his lip as I keep going up and down his chest."Alexis I still think we should wait."He tells me."I don't want to wait anymore."I want you.I say and put my hand in his pants.I feel around for his dick and when I find it I start stroking it.I feel him get hard in my hand.He groans a couple times and then he kisses me.We kiss for a while and then he pulls his pants all the way down.

I forgot he was that big

I continue to stroke it and play with it while he keeps groaning.Then lower my head and use my tongue to play with the tip.I try some different techniques to see which ways he likes.Which is mostly all of them.I start giving him the best head he's probably ever had in his life.

After he cums a couple times I reach for his shirt but he stops me."That's enough Alexis."He tells me zipping his pants back up."Whyyy?"I whine."Let me get you a snack."He says changing the subject.He gets up and then his phone vibrates signaling a call.I answer cuz it might be important.

"Hello?"I ask."Hello?"I hear this girl say."Who is this?"I ask."Who is me?No who is you bitch?"She asks sounding ghetto."I'm Jacob's girlfriend.Now who the fuck are you?"I ask getting pissed."You must be mistaken Jacob is my boyfriend."She says her voice going higher."Don't ever call this number again!"I yell angrily into the phone."Or what."She says trying me."If you ever call this number again I will trace it and kill you."I tell her."You just mad cuz I fucked your man."She says laughing.I hang up and tears start falling.

He is cheating on me...

"What's with all the yelling?"Jacob walks in.I turn towards him and throw his phone at him but he dodges."Shit Alex what's wrong?"He asks still clueless."How could you?"I ask my voice shaking."How could I what?"He asks moving closer to me."How could you cheat on me?!"I yell."I'm not..."I get up and move to the door."Stop lying to me!"I yell.I open the door."We're through.Don't ever talk to me again."I try to walk out the door but he runs over to me,pulls me back,and shuts the door.

"Let go of me!"I yell trying to leave but he's too strong.He takes me to where I through his phone and picks it up.He turns it on(I'm surprised it still works cuz I threw it pretty hard).He goes to his contacts."Where's the number that called."He asks turning his phone to face me."What's the point?You want to show me all your hoes?"I ask glaring at him."Just show me the fucking number Alexis!"He yells.I'm shocked because Princeton has never yelled at me before.I hesitantly scroll through his contacts and I don't find the number."It's not there."I mumble."It's not there?That's because I'm not cheating on you!"He yells."Then who called you!"I yell back."It was probably my ex Hanna."He says sighing."Why is she still under the impression you guys are still together?!"I ask him."She's crazy!We broke up like a week before I saw you at six flags.I deleted her number but she keeps calling me.I never pick up now that I know her number."He explains."I'm not cheating on you.I told you I would never and I meant it."   "I'm sorry."I say apologising."It's just I love you and sometimes I feel like you don't love me the same way back."   "I love you too Alexis but if we keep fighting like this because you can't trust me,then why are we together.I need you to trust me because I trust you."He tells me looking serious."I'm sorry I do trust you it's just when these things happen I don't know what to think."I tell him.He takes my hands and puts them around his neck."I already told you I don't like when we fight."He says looking down at me while look up."Let's not fight anymore."I tell him.He kisses me which turns into a make out session.He pulls away and we're both breathing heavily.He leads me upstairs to his room which I gladly follow.

Warning sex scene coming up.

I sit on the bed and he stands over me.I pull down his pants and continue the head from earlier.He holds my hair back so it doesn't get in the way.I stop to take off my shirt leaving me in only a bra.He stops me so he can take his pants all the way off and then his shirt.I start stroking him and playing with the tip.He pushes me on the bed,gets on top of me,and starts kissing and sucking on my neck.He helps me take my jeans off and tosses it to the floor.He then removes my bra and starts sucking on my nipples.I start moaning.He uses one of his hands to rub me through my panties.After that he takes them off.He moves me higher on the bed and lowers his head to eat me out.He's the best I've ever had do that to me.Then he positions himself to enter me."Are you ready?"He asks."I've always been ready."I tell him and he enters.It's a little at first but then I adjust to his size and we go for hours.

He lays next to me."I'm glad we waited."I admit."Me too."He agrees."I need a shower."I tell him."We can take one together."He suggests.I laugh."Haven't you had enough?"I ask him."I could never get enough of you."He says cutely turning to me.Awww.I say and peck his lips."As cute as you are,I gotta go.I don't have time for round two."I tell him and he pouts."I want you to stay with me."He whines wrapping his arms around me."I want to too but my parents wouldn't let me.Especially if you're parents aren't here."I tell him."Then tell them my parents are here."He says."You want me to lie?"I ask."Not lie,cuz technically they're here in spirit."He explains."You're so dumb."I say laughing."And you love it."He says smirking."I do."I say."I love you too."We kiss.

_______
Follow me on instagram @girl_wonder33