Telling

Today I have to tell everyone I'm pregnant.This is the day after I found out so I thought I should get it over with.I'm gonna tell my parents and Mikel first,then Princeton,then Roc.You're probably wondering why I would add Roc to that list,it's because he's become one of my best friends and I want to tell him.

I got my parents in a good mood and now I'm bout to tell them.

"Can I talk to you guys...?"I ask.

I told them and Mikel and we talked it all out and they're content with it.I told them I wanted to keep him or her and they said as long as I have a plan.They want to talk to Jacob before anything else so I invited him over.

I open the door for him and he smiles."Hey."He says hugging me.As he hugs me I inhale his scent.

What if he breaks up with me cuz I'm pregnant?!

"Hi."I say weakly.He kisses me on the forehead before kissing my lips.I don't kiss back because now I'm scared."What's wrong?"He asks confused."Nothing..."I say."We have to talk."We both say at the same time.We laugh nervously."You first."He offers."I think you should come in."I suggest."Should I be worried?"He asks with an eyebrow raised."It depends on how you look at it."I explain.He nods and I take his hand and lead him to the living room.I sit far away from him."Why are all the way over there?"He asks.I shrug."Come here,let's talk."He says."It's fine."I say shrugging it off.He sighs and moves close to me.He puts his arms around me and I automatically lay my head on his shoulder."Ok wassup?"He ask me."I'm...I'm pregnant Jacob."I choke out.His embrace loosens until he lets go.He doesn't say anything so I assume the worst.I cover my face and start crying.Minutes later I feel his arms around me again."Alexis don't cry..I was just suprised.I'm happy...for you...for us."He wipes my tears off my face.I look up at him with glossy eyes."Do you mean that?"I ask my voice shaking.He smiles."Yes,I'm gonna be there for you and this baby."He assures me.I bury my head in his chest and smile...

Right now Princeton is leaving after talking to my parents.We're slowly creating a plan to care for this baby.I'm walking him to door and we're holding hands."I guess I'll see you later?"I say."Yea."He says playing with my fingers then I remember he wanted to tell me something."You had something to tell me right?"I ask him.He gets nervous."Uh..I was..it's nothing."He says then smiles."Ok what ever you say."I say.He laughs."Well I gotta go baby."He says opening his arms for a hug.I lean into him and he wraps his arms around me.I don't want him to let go but he has too.I think he noticed I didn't want him to let go.He looks down at me."I love you."   "I love you too."I say and he kisses me.He smiles and walks out.

Hopefully we can build a better relationship.

After I lock the door I text Roc."Can we talk?"I send."Sure."He replies.

A minute later he calls me.

Phone convo

"Hey Roc."I greet."Hey."He says warmly.I sigh."What's wrong?"He asks."I wanted to tell you something."I tell him."Ok..."He says.

Get it over with

"I'm pregnant."I say quickly."Is it mine?"He asks stupidly.My jaw drops."What do you mean is it yours?We never had sex!"I say."Oh yea sorry,is just usually when a girl tells me that..."He explained."Whatever,I just wanted to tell you."I say."It's Princeton's right?"He asks."Yes."I reply."Well thanks for telling me?"He says in a question."Wait you are keeping it,right?"He asks."Yes,definitely."I say looking down at my stomach."Ok well if you ever need anything I'm here."He assures me."Thanks."I say smiling."Bye."I tell him."Bye ma."He says and I hang up.

___________
Follow me on instagram @girl_wonder33!!!!