Fights in the hospital room

Roc's P.o.V

"Roc the--"Dani says finding us.I quickly jump away from Robyn and turn to Dani."Um yes Dani."I say awkwardly and she just looks at me suspiciously."Ok?So the doctor said we can go see Alexis,and--" "Really?!"I interrupt her excitedly."Let's go then!"I hear Robyn sigh but I don't care I follow Dani."What about Mikel?"I ask her hesitantly.She doesn't answer at first."Dani..." "He's in a coma Roc!"She yells turning around causing a scene."Because of that hoe right there,so remember that the next time you wanna stick your tongue down her throat!" "Look Dani I know your sad but you better stop running your mouth about shit that's not your business."I spit at her."Or what?!Huh,you gon put your hands on me?"She asks.
I just might...

She continues walking and I just follow her without a word.We get to a door and walk in to see everyone standing around a bed.My hearts starts beating faster.I leave Dani and Robyn and push through everyone to see her,once I do I don't know what to say.

After a minute she speaks."Aren't you gonna say anything?"She asks me with a little attitude.I brush that off and lean down to kiss her but she turns her head so I kiss her cheek.She avoids my eyes and just lies down.I sigh."Can everyone give us a minute?"I ask and they all nod and leave.I sit on chair next to her bed."What's wrong?"I ask trying to get her to look at me."I..I lost the baby."She tells me crying.Alexis..I try and comfort her but she jerks away from me."Everything is going wrong,I lost my baby..Mikel is in a coma..and on top of everything you don't even love me anymore.I thought when I had this baby I would have someone who would love me forever but I can't even have that.People I thought cared about me don't and I hate myself,and I have nothing else to live for--" "STOP."I tell her sternly.She jumps so I soften my tone."Everything you said about no one loving you that's a joke!Everyone loves you Alexis I love you I don't what on earth made you think that I didn't."I tell her trying to keep back my own tears while she's now bawling."You still love Robyn just admit it!"She wails."I..I do--"I say but someone walks in interrupting us.We both look up and I see one of the cops who tried to help find them."Are you guys free to talk?"He asks looking at her."Could you giv--"I start but Alexis cuts me off."Um yeah."She says and wipes her face."Ok."I say."Who you want to talk to first?"Alexis asks."I was hoping to talk to both of you right now actually,if that's ok with you Ms.Cameron."He tells her and I look at her but she just shakes her head.He comes over and pulls up a chair and starts asking Alexis questions I just sit back listen and wait.He asks her to tell him everything that happened and she says stuff I didn't know happened.

When I hear how many times Jacob raped her I start getting angry all over again and I just want to hurt him again.I start trying to calm myself down,before I do something.
Alexis' P.o.V

After I tell him everything that happened he asks me a couple more questions on my relations with everyone in question,which I answer honestly but I notice Roc not paying attention.
Whatever

"Ok last question Alexis."He tells me."What do you wanna do with Jacob Perez and Robyn Parker?"I take a deep breathe."I wanna press charges and I know Dani and Mikel will when he wakes up.I want them thrown in prison for life.Cuz if Mikel..if Mikel doesn't wake up that's murder and Jacob killed his own child."I say trying to be calm.He nods."Are you sure?Even Robyn?"He asks unsure.I nod."Alexis are you serious!?"Roc asks me.I turn to him."Robyn didn't do anything!"He yells."What the fuck Roc?!She helped kidnap me,she--" "But she never touched you,not once.The only time she did was when you hit her first."He says.
Did he really just say that?

"And how would you know?Were you there.Were you missing for 2 weeks being raped and beaten almost everyday!?"I yell."No I didn't have to be.."He says."It's funny cuz after everything that's happen you're still taking her side over mine..."I say shaking my head."Look just--"He says but I cut him off."Just go."I tell him trying to hold back my tears."Alexi--" "Just go!"I yell.He looks like he wants to say something but he just leaves and I lie down."Um do you want me to leave?"The cop asks me."Yes please."I say and he walks out,before I know it I'm asleep.

__________________
Do you think Alexis is right to press charges on Robyn?
Awww she lost the baby
Mikel in a coma hopefully he pulls through
Dani knows about Roc and Robyn
Are Alexis and Roc over?
Follow me on instagram @girl_wonder33