I keep getting cut off

2 weeks later

Setting:Princetons House

"Lex you need to calm down."Rae tells me as I pace back and forth from one end of the room to the other."No! I can't! How could you forget the cake?!"I yell and stop pacing to look at her.She shrugs."Hey,I'm sorry ok but what's the big deal."She says."What's the big deal?!The big deal is that I'm supposed to be in charge of my boyfriends birthday party and I can't even manage to get a cake!"I say sitting down and putting my head in my hands.

I'm trying to throw Princeton a suprize party,I got Mikel,Josh,and Chris to keep him out of his house so I can set up.Even though most of us hate Chris he's still Princes best friend.I told Rae to pick up the cake but she came here instead and I don't have a car to go get it.The party's about to start too.

Roc walks in and sees me."Aye what's wrong Lex?"He asks coming over to me.I look up at him."Ask her."I spit glaring at Rae which causes her to giggle.Roc turns to her."I forgot the damn cake."She says now full on laughing.Roc turns back to me."If it'll makes you feel better,I'll get the cake."He offers."But the party's about to start..."I say but he cuts me off."I'll just rush over,get it,and slip back in before it's time to cut the cake."He explains."Would you do that for me?"I ask my eyes glossy."Anything for you bab-"He says but Rae cuts him off."Here."She says throwing a card to Roc."That's the information on the cake,hurry up."She says as Roc picks up the card."Uh ok."He says taken back.He walks out shaking his head."Thank you!"I yell out after him."C'mon Lex lets finish setting up the guests are about to arrive."She says standing up.

30 minutes later

I stare out the window at the driveway."Where are they?"I say to myself aloud."Where are who?"Dani asks coming up behind me."Jacobs parents."I tell her."You invited him?"She asks."Yea..."   "And you thought he would actually come?"She asks scoffing."Yea why wouldn't they?"I ask turning to her."Listen."She say looking into my eyes scaring me."His "parent" is a horrible person who cares about nobody but himself,who would do anything even if it means scarring..."She falters."Even if it means scarring a little innocent girl."She continues and I see a tear drop from her eye.She turns around to wipe it."Dani..."I say placing my hand on her shoulder."What are you talking about?"I ask and she turns around smiling with a fake smile on."Nothing,nothing I was just..assuming things."I bet he'll come.she assures me.

Why does she keep saying "he",when Jacob has a mom and a dad.

"Hey Dani why do you keep saying h-"I start to ask but she cuts me off."Look they're here!Everybody hide!"She yells and runs to hide leaving me there.

I'll ask her some other time I guess.

I think to myself then quickly go hide.We hear the door open then the lights turn on so we jump out."Supriseeeee!!"We all yell only to see it's just Chris,Josh,and Mikel."What's wrong,where's Princeton?"I ask walking over to them."Oh nothing's wrong there was just a..change in plan."Josh says."Wha-"I start but Chris cuts me off."Yea don't worry bout it,they're a couple minutes behind us so everybody should hide."He says to everyone.

They're?Maybe it's his parents!!!

I think smiling to myself then go hide.Two minutes later we hear the open again and what sounds like arguing.The lights turn on and we all jump out."Surpriseeee!!!"We yell.

"What the fuck?"I hear Rae say."Why the hell is she here?!"Dani yells.

Robyn.

Everybody's just staring at her and she's smiling loving the attention.She looks a little pudgier now too.Princeton is standing there looking nervous.It's complete silence.Awkward silence.Man I hate awkward silence.But Princeton breaks it.