Step 2

Roc's P.o.V

Ok we met up with Chris and went over the plan.It's a 3 step plan and it's already started.Step one was getting a group together,step 2 is going to be getting what we need,and step 3 is to go in there and get them back.There's 5 of us,Me,Josh,Chris,Rae,and Cheyenne I didn't want the girls to come but you know Rae...and now Cheyenne.So all we really need are guns and I can supply that easy...well technically not me but i know a guy.

So we told the girls to stay at Chris' house while we went and we were out.It took us 1 hour and a half to get there and another 30 minutes to find him.But when we did it was down to business...We got the guns and drove back to the house but I was a little stressed and needed a smoke.

"Hey Josh,you got a blunt on ya?"I ask Josh sitting in the front with me."Nah I wish I did...Chris you got one?"He asks for me."I got you."Chris says and pulls out a blunt and lighter.
Thank God

He lights it up and takes a hit then passes it to me.I take a long hit and offer it to Josh who gladly takes it.By the time we get back,I know I'm high.I park the car in his garage and we leave the guns in there.We walk back into the house and see the girls are asleep."Aye,do you have any food?"I ask Chris.He nods."Take anything you want."I head to the pantry and pull out two bags of chips and some cookies,then I open the fridge and see a chocolate cake and I take 3 pieces of that.I walk back into the living room."Damn."Chris says looking at what I got."Weed makes me hungry."I say shrugging."Are you gon share?"Josh asks."Nigga walk in there and get your own food."I say eating some cake.Josh sucks his teeth and walks into the kitchen."Should we wake em up?"I ask Chris while stuffing my face.He shakes his head no."Cheyenne don't like when I smoke but who gives a fuck?"He says and giggles which causes me to laugh."Shut the hell up Roc."Rae says waking up and mean mugging me.I just laugh and Josh comes back with food."Aye lemme get some."Cheyenne says scaring me.She rushes over to Josh and takes a handful of chips and a slice of cake."Damn."I say after she ate all of it so quickly."Aye Cheyenne come here."Chris says licking his lip.
I guess weed makes him horny.

"Aye nigga try and keep it in your pants."Rae says and we laugh.He sucks his teeth."Cheyenne c'mon."         "No,you smell like weed and I already told you I can't stand that sme--"She says but then runs out,Rae follows.Me and Josh look at Chris and he shrugs."Nigga."I say."What?"He asks."Go over there!"Josh says.He throws his hands up.and goes to where they went.

Me and Josh talk until all 3 of them come back."You aight?"I ask Cheyenne."Yea I just felt a little sick..."She says trailing off.It's silent for a while until Rae says something."Ok so when are we gonna do this?"   "Tomorrow."I say."Don't you think that's a little too soon?"Chris asks."Soon?"I scoff."I've wasted almost 2 weeks!I can't go another day without Alexis..."I say.
The weed has worn off.

Nobody says anything and I stand up."I need a smoke."I state and Chris hands me a blunt and I go to the backyard.

__________
We're almost at the end but there will be a sequel!!So I need  you guys to vote,comment,and follow me on instagram @girl_wonder33
Umkayyy Bye!