Depression and Make-up Sessions

Alexis' P.o.V

It's been 2 weeks and I've been home for a week.Mikel is still in a coma,Robyn and Jacob's trial is in a couple days,and I haven't seen or talked to Roc since.

I've been lounging around the house eating ice cream and watching Netflix since I haven't gone to school.Lately I've just been feeling alone and sad all the time.It's not that I'm actually alone cuz Dani and Cheyenne visit me during the day while my parents work.Rae has to go to school so she visits me after.I kinda wish Rae would be the only one to visit me.It's just I'm tryna get my mind off of everything and Dani and Cheyenne don't help that.Dani is constantly crying about Mikel and she's started having flashbacks so she tells me all of them,and Cheyenne just found out she was pregnant..yep with Chris' baby.It's difficult to be around her especially cuz I lost mine,that's part of the reason I'm pressing charges on Robyn.She took everything that's ever meant something to me.First she took Jacob,then my baby,and now Roc.

Part of the reason I feel alone is because no one can understand what I'm going through.I'm losing everything slowly and I think the next thing to go will be my mind...then maybe my life.

Lately I've been having dreams where I see this baby boy,he looks just like Jacob but I don't see any of me.Then I drop him and he just shatters and everyone starts yelling at me as I'm crying trying to put back the pieces..I never finish.I've been hearing things too, like gun shots and a baby crying,they get so loud to the point I'm bent over screaming for it to stop.No one has seen me like this.I never let anyone see me like this.Everyone thinks I'm handling everything well but the truth is you won't see me breaking to I'm already broken.

Right now I'm watching White Chicks on Netflix while eating plain vanilla icecream.Roc was right vanilla helps a little when your sad.The door bell rings.Uggghhhhh!I groan and slowly get up and walk over and look through the hole.
Speak of the devil.Roc.Why is he here?

I hesitantly open the door cuz maybe he wants to talk things out,honestly I've missed him.We look at each other and in his eyes I see regret."Alexis."He says."Roc?"I ask in a questioning tone."Can I come in?"He asks."Uh sure."I answer and move out the way he closes the door behind him.I lead him to couch and he looks at my set-up with the Netflix."Oh sorry."I say take everything away."I see your eating too plain vanilla icecream."He says smirking.I smile weakly."Yeah you were right it's not half bad."After I say that he drops his smirk and takes a serious look."Hopefully I was right about something else."He tells me vaguely and I look at him confused.He sits me down and sits next to me.He takes my hand and looks in my eyes and all I'm thinking is how horrible I must look.

"Look Alexis,with the trial in a couple days I was hoping you would reconsider dropping the charges against Robyn.I know she--"I yank my hands from his."Is this really what you came here to talk about?!Robyn?!"I yell at him and stand up."Stop yelling."He says closing his eyes."I thought you were coming over here to talk about our problems!"I yell at him pissed and he stands up."She is our problem."He tells me."I can see that cuz obviously you want her,you want to be with her.The only reason you don't want me to press charges is cuz you don't want to give up that pussy."I say and push him."Don't push me Alexis."He tells me angry."Or what nigga?"I say and push him again.He balls up his fist."Get out my house before you find some charges on you too."I say and push him again but this time he grabs my hand and pushes me into a wall forcefully.He holds me there and I can see he's red."Get the fuck off me Roc!"I yell trying to get out of his firm grasp."Not until you listen!"He yells back."I don't wanna hear shit you have to say I'm done with you.I HATE YOU!Everything is your fault!"I yell lying straight through my teeth."Well I hate you too!"He yells back and we just stare at each other,both of us seething.

Then he crashes his lips on mine and I kiss back.It's not passionate it's just a hungry kiss.He rips off my clothes and I do the same to him and we end up having rough aggressive sex on the couch.We both had alot of pent up anger and released it doing what we know best.

After we put our clothes back on we just sat there."Do you really hate me?"Roc asks me breaking the silence."To be honest?No,but I hate the things you put me through Roc."I tell him turning to him."Do you hate me?"He shakes his head vigorously."No,I love you but I'm gonna be honest with you.I love Robyn too."When he says that my heart drops.I mean I knew it,I kept assuming it but to hear him say it..I sigh."I respect you for telling me upfront but that's part of the reason why it's so hard for me to drop the charges."I tell him."I understand but could you at least think more on it.She's pregnant."I wince when he says that and notices."Sorry."He apologizes."The truth is even if I press charges there's a good chance she'll be found innocent."I say."So why go through with it."He askds."Cuz after everything she's put me through I don't want to let her off easy.You got to beat Jacob up as your pay back I can't beat her up,as much as I want to."I say and he sighs then it's silent again.

I look at him and he looks sad."She has 3 days to convince me herself."I say looking away."Really?!"He asks and I nod.He jumps over to hug me.
I'm so in love with him I'm willing to do this.He might choose her over me and then I'll no one to blame but myself.

We talk a little more then he says he has to go so I walk him to the door.I open it but he just closes it.He kisses me passionately and I kiss back."Are we still together?"Roc asks."I don't know are we?"I ask back hopefully."I need a little time to think."He tells me and I nod.He kisses me again."I love you."He tells me."You already know how I feel about you."I tell him and he smiles.He walks to his car and drives away.

________________
I actually really like this chapter!
This book is coming to an end soon so get ready for a sequel.Also I'm thinking of starting a new book in between this one and the sequel.It will be a Trey Songz fan fic so look out for it you love you some Trey Songz like me!
Follow me on instagram @Girl_wonder33