Special night

I'm sitting here waiting for Princeton.He told me to dress fancy cuz he's taking me out for dinner.I thought we would spend the day together but he said he had stuff to take care of,I'm just glad I get him all to myself tonight.

Ding Dong

That must be him.

I hear Mikel open the door and talk to him.I grab my phone and purse and walk down the stairs."Wow!"Mikel exclaims."Wow is right!"Princeton agrees.I smile and walk over.Mikel whispers in my ear."You look beautiful Lexi.""Thanks."I say.I look at Princeton and he's in a daze."You ready?"I ask.He breaks out of that daze."Uh..y..yea."He stutters.I giggle."C'mon."I say grabbing his hand and walk out the door."Don't do anything I wouldn't do!"Mikel yells after us."There's nothing you wouldn't do!"I yell back jokingly.We walk to his car and he opens the door for me.

Such a gentleman

I get in and he goes to his side and gets in."You look beautiful."Princeton says."Thank you,and you look very sexy."I tell him."Aren't I always?"He asks cocky."Whatever helps you sleep at night."I tell him and he starts pouting."Aww baby."I say kissing his cheek."Can I get a little more then that?"He asks."I don't wanna ruin your appetite."I tell him."But what if my appetite is for you?"He asks."Well that's one thing that's not on the menu."I say."Damn that's what I was looking forward to."He jokes.I laugh."Shutup and drive."

He starts driving and after 10 minutes he starts looking nervous and deep in thought."What's wrong baby?"I ask holding his free hand."Hmm what?"He asks not hearing me."What's wrong?"I repeat."Uh nothing."He says."I'm just really happy right now."He smiles.I smile back."So where we going?"I ask."This little place in the country."He tells me."Am I too dressed up?"I ask worried."No,you dressed just right."He says looking at me hungry."Stop Jacob."I tell him."I can't help it."He says shrugging.I laugh."We're here!"He says pulling into a parking lot.I look out the window to see a little restaurant with lights strung along the roof.It's so romantic.There's a few cars in the parking lot.He parks and helps me get out."Thank you."I thank him.He smiles at me causing me to blush.He holds my hand and we walk into the restaurant and wait to be seated.A waitress comes over to us at the desk."Welcome to Dreamers."She says smiling with a southern drawl.I smile back."Reservation for Perez."He says professionally.I try to hide my laugh,but he looks at me while the waitress looks through the reservation book.He makes a face at me and I giggle."Y'all are so cute."She drawls.We smile at her."Right this way."She says walking towards a table next to a window.Jacob puts his arm around my waist and whispers in my ear."Tonight gonna be great."

We sit down and she hands us menus and we order drinks.She leaves and I start to look through the menu while Princeton sits there."You know what you want?"I ask him."Whatever you get,cuz you got good taste."He tells me."How you know that?"I ask smiling."You choose me didn't you?"He replies smirking."Was that a compliment towards me or you?"I challenge."Take it as you want mami."He tells me and our waitress walks up with our drinks."Here y'all go."She says smiling."You guys ready to order?"She asks."Um yea."I say and order what looks good on the menu."I'll have that too."Princeton says."Ok I'll be right back."

The waitress brings our plates of food and me and Princeton talk and laugh the whole time.An hour later we're done."Can I get you two dessert?"Our waitress asks."No."Princeton says sternly.She leaves to go get the check."Why no dessert?"I ask him."Cuz my dessert is sitting right in front of me."He says licking his lips."Let's go."I say wanting to be alone with him.He smirks.She brings our check and he quickly pays and leaves a tip."Let's go."He says putting his arm around my waist.We pass by our waitress."Bye y'all,come again!"She says waving.We wave back."Thank you." I say.

We get outside and he immediately starts kissing my neck."Uh Princeton...ummm stopppp."I moan and push him off gently."What?I want my dessert."He says his eyes getting darker making him look extremely sexy."Why are your eyes getting darker."I ask."Oh it only happens when I'm horny."He tells me bluntly.I laugh."Why you so blunt?"He shrugs."It's pretty obvious I'm horny so why lie."He tells."Can you wait till we get to the car..at least?"I ask."No."He says stopping me and pulling me into a kiss.A girl around Jacobs age passes us."Get a room!"She sneers.I break away to look at her."Gladly bitch."I say and grab Princeton and walk to his car.He grabs my hand and stops us and gently pushes me against the car."Did you mean that mami?"He asks kissing my neck.

I think I did.

I nod.He stops."Alright let's go."He says opening the door for me.I get in and he gets inside and drives off.We pass the girl and I can't help but roll down my window and flick her off.Princeton laughs.

His house isn't far from this place so we get there in 15 minutes.He parks in his driveway and opens the door for me.He holds my hand and opens the door.He leads me to the couch and I sit down.I'll be right back babe.He tells me and goes to his room.

Do I wanna do this?I don't know.We haven't even said I love you!What would Dani say?!Rae would say,she's finally getting some!Haha oh no he's coming.

"Hey."He says smiling at me.I smile back.He walks over to me and gently lays me on the couch and starts kissing me.We start making out and he takes off his shirt.His hand slides down to my ass.I reach for the zipper on his pants but he stops me."Are you sure you're ready?"He asks looking into my eyes.I'm glad he cares."I'm not a virgin Prince."I tell him breathing heavily.His expression changes to jealousy."How many guys?"He asks me."1."I answer truthfully."Hmm ok, I can live with that."He says shrugging and goes back to kissing me.I pull away."Wait wait.How many girls have you been with?""2."He answers."I don't know if I believe that,you being so sexy."I tell him."I'm a take that as a compliment."He says and we go back to making out.He pulls away."Let's go upstairs."He tells me getting up.

He takes my hand and we go to his room.He must've cleaned up.

I look around at his room.He turns me around and we resume kissing.He gently pushes me on the bed and I move back a little.He kisses my neck then goes to take off my dress,panties,and bra.I help him.He stops what he's doing and stares at my body.

"Dayummmm!"He shouts and I laugh.I notice his pants rising and reach for his zipper."Maybe I can help you with that."I say flirtatiously.He helps me unzip it and I can't help but stare.

"Dayummmmm!"I mock".I've been told you I was packing mami."He says cockily and pulls of his pants.It's really really long and thick..and intimidating.He spreads my legs and positions himself."Wait!"I stop him."What?!"He asks worried.I"'m scared."I mumble."What did you say?"He asks smiling knowingly."I said I'm scared!"I say louder."I thought you weren't a virgin."He says."I've never done one so..big."I confess."Aww babe it's ok I got you,I won't hurt you."He tells me kissing me."You ready?"He asks.I nod and he slowly enters me.It hurts at first but then my body slowly gets used to it and I start to feel pleasure."Oh god Princeton!"I moan."Si mami,si."He says in spanish.

I can't believe I was scared.

He starts whispering spanish in my ear causing me to go crazy."Go faster baby!"He starts going faster and harder."Oh yea."I moan."Oh gosh I love you so much."

What?!