First kiss

"What to wear,what to wear?"I say to myself while trying to find something to wear to my date with Roc.

My date with Roc FUCKING Royal!

I can't believe I'm actually saying that.I pick out some high-waisted grey skinny jeans and a white cropped sweater.I did some light makeup and styled my hair in loose curls.I got a text from Roc saying he was outside.Well,really he was down the street cuz I didn't let him come up to my house.My parents don't let me date anyone older than Mikel so I decided I wouldn't tell them.I told them me and Dani were going to the movies and that I was walking down to her house.She lives a couple houses down from me.They let me go over there all the time.

I grab my phone and house keys and tell my parents I'm leaving.I walk out and walk down the street.I see Roc standing outside his car leaning on it.He looks sexy as fuck.

As I approach him I hear him say something."What?"I ask."Nothing.Give me a hug ma."He says.I give him a hug and he leads me to the passenger side and opens the door for me.Once I'm in he closes it and goes to his side and gets in.

He sits there staring at me with hungry eyes.

"Stop undressing me!"I demand."How can I stop what I haven't started?"He replies."You're doing it with your eyes."I explain."I'd rather be doing it with my hands."He mumbles."I heard that!And stop."I say playfully hitting his thigh.He laughs."But you look good ma."He says starting the car."Thank you."I blush."So where we going?"I ask."The movies if that's ok with you."He says."That's fine,what you wanna see?""I was thinking Godzilla,that's only if your not to scared."He says glancing at me.I laugh."I already told you I was an OG.Ain't no overgrown lizard gon scare me."I reply.He laughs."Alright ma,whatever you say.""Lets listen to some music."I suggest.He turns on the music and Nicki Minaj starts playing.I forgot where I am and start rapping along."Damn."Roc says snapping me out of it."I admit you got skills."I laugh."I thought you already admitted it."I say."True true."He laughs with me."But how you start rapping?"He asks."Well,one day in the 5th grade I first heard Nicki Minaj and said I wanna write a song.So I did and it turned out ok.So I started writing more and more and started really getting into it.Now here I am."I explain."Coo."He says."What about you?What made you wanna be a rapper?"I ask."I..I really don't know actually."He smiles a goofy smile."I guess I had a talent for it but I never wanted to be a rapper,I just got discovered and took the chance."He shrugged.

"Well you're lucky."I say."How so?"He asks."I'd do anything to be in your position.You know have a chance."I say as he parks in the parking lot of the movies."Even date me so I can get you in."He says looking down."Wait.What?"I ask confused."Come on Alexis don't play dumb.You know you're only doing this for me give you a chance at being a rapper."He says angrily."You know what fuck you Roc I wanted to get close to you not use you.If that's the way you think then take me home.I don't need you to be successful".I say getting out the car.He follows.I walk away from the car.I get out my phone to call Rae.Maybe her older sister can come pick me up.I'm bout to dial when I fell his arms around me.

"Get off me Roc."I growl."I'm sorry baby."He begins."I'm not used to this kind of relationship.Even though we've only each other a week, I'm really feeling you.I'm just not used to caring about someone the way I do you.And I'm sorry."He says then starts to kiss my neck.My finger accidentally slides and calls Rae.

"Hello?"She says."Oh Roc."I moan."Woah ewww if you guys gon fuck,don't call me while you doing it!"She yells into the phone.I hear her.I push him off."Oh Rae I'm sorry I didn't mean to call you."I say."So you two are already fucking?"She asks."What?!No he was just kissing me."I explain."So you FINALLY got your first kiss?"She asks."No not yet he was kissing my neck."I reply."Ok TMI.But get back to your date.Bye bitch."She says."Bye slut."I say ending the call.

Roc looks at me weird."What?"I ask."You called your friend a slut."He says in disbelief.I chuckle."That's how we talk to each other.;I explain.He laughs."Alright coo."He says and takes my hand.;Let's go inside."We walk in holding hands and immediately a group of girls rush to him.

"Girls,girls!Calm down!I'm tryna watch a movie with my girl if y'all stick round when I'm done I'll give all y'all autographs."He says and disperse.He buys our tickets and some popcorn,drinks,and candy.We find some seats.The movie is just starting.

I start adjusting tryna get comfortable."Gurl,what you doing?"He looks at me crazy."I'm trying to get comfortable."I reply."You'd be a lot more comfortable in my arms."He say open his arms."Awww you wanna cuddle."I say chuckling."Whatever you don't gotta call it all that."He says."Well since it ain't shit then I guess we don't gotta."I say moving away from him."Aye ma you know I ain't mean it like that."He wraps his arms around me."Come here."He says moving one arm around my shoulders placing the other one on my thigh.I lay my head on his shoulder.

He was right this is comfortable.

An hour into the movie he starts rubbing my thigh gently.

"What are you doing?"I whispered."I'm bored.;He answers and starts kissing my neck."Uhhhh R...Roc..stoopppp."I moan pushing him off me."You like that?"He asks smirking.I mug him and watch the movie.Ten minutes later he starts using his finger to trace something on my hand.

"What are you doing?That tickles."I say moving my hand."I told you I was bored and you didn't do anything to entertain me."He replies simply."And what do you want me to do?"I reply seductively."There's A LOT I want you to do.Preferably to and with me."He whispers in my ears sending chills through my body."Like what?"I ask.He whispers things in my ear but I'm so taken aback by the first one I blank out for the rest.

"You're so nasty I hit his rock hard chest."He shrugs.He lays his head in my shoulder and I play in his hair.That has become my favorite thing to do to pass time.He enjoys it cuz everytime I do it I see him shift his pants.This time is no different.He shifts them mumbling some shit.

I laugh then rest back on his shoulder and he puts his arm round me.

An hour later the movie is over and we get up to leave.Sure enough those fan girls are waiting.He quickly gives all of them autographs and hugs.He takes my hand once again and we walk out holding hands.We got in his car and he drove off.The whole ride we just discussed the movie.

He parked in front of Dani's house.We sit there for a sec."I had fun."I say."Me too."He agrees."When you gon let me take you out again?"He says biting his lip."I don't know."I say playing hard to get.He brings my face closer to his."Well you gotta let me know sometime."He says.He starts leaning in."I gotta go."I say quickly and open the door.He looks disappointed."Bye."He says."Bye."I reply.I walk out and then I hear my name being called and I see Roc running to catch up to me."Wha...."He kisses me.He kisses me with so much passion and lust.I can tell he wanted more cuz he was kissing me hungrily.I was enjoying it until I realized we were right outside my house.

Damn.Shit.Fuck.

I push him off."What?"He looks confused."Did I do something wrong?""It's not you it's just..we're right in front of my house so..."I explain."Oh ok."He says."When you gon let me meet them?""Soon."I lie."So I gotta go.Text me tomorrow."I say."Alright bye bae."He reaches for a hug and I hug him then he pecks my lips."Bye."I say.He goes to his car and I walk into my house.

We just had my first kiss!!!

_________
Follow me on instagram @girl_wonder33