Reasons

Ok I woke up this morning and said "I'm ready to come back!"To be honest I missed writing and everything is going pretty well right now  and guess what?
I made the team!!! JV !!!For those of you who don't know I'm a freshman and to make JV is really good.So yea...but from now on there will be goals and I will stick to them.Enjoy!
_________________
Alexis's P.O.V

I can't believe it...I can't fucking believe it!"What the fuck is wrong with you Jacob?!"I yell at him.He looks at me and doesn't answer.It's been like that the past 3 days so I give up.

Him,Robyn,and this guy kidnapped me.For what?I have no idea, but apparently when Jacob said he would stay out my life he lied.They've been asking me for this weed they think I stole.I mean I'm pregnant for fucks sake,and why would I need your weed my brother is a drug dealer!I keep telling them but these dumbasses aren't listening,even Jacob when he knew I was at Dreamers with him.

I'm thinking to myself what I'm gonna do because in case you didn't know they tied me to chair,when these big men with masks on cone in carrying two people with bags over their heads.They look at Jacob and he points to the two chairs next to me.They nod,walk over and tie them up too.I try not to make eye contact with the guys but when they take the bags of their heads I look.

"DANI?!MIKEL?!"I yell in surprise.She looks at me but Mikel doesn't."Alexis oh my god!We found you!"She yells.I look at Mikel and her eyes follow."Dani what happened?!"I ask frantically."Oh god he-he got sh-sho-tt..."She stutters.I try and go to him but I remember I'm tied up.I turn to Jacob who's on his phone."Jacob..."I say to get his attention and he looks up at me."Please Jacob.."I plead with him while turning to look at Mikel."I ca-can't."He says."Jacob please,that's my brother...he could die."I plead again with him this time I'm crying.He looks taken back and then he opens his mouth but closes it.

     "Ok but be quick,make sure he's ok."He says after a couple seconds.Me and Dani sigh sighs of relief.He comes over to us and unties us but he pulls out his gun."Why do you have that Jacob?"I ask scared."Because if one of you guys tries something..."He says and trails off but I get the message.

Me and Dani rush over to Mikel and look for his wound,after we find it we bandage it up with what we have.He starts to wake up and we hear footsteps coming closer.Me and Dani look at each other.Before we could do anything the door busts open and Jacob jumps up.

"What the hell is going on here?!"This guy yells.I jump at the volume and hostility of his voice.We look up and he looks exactly like what Jacob wood look like in 20 years.I can't help but stare but I notice Dani is not moving."Slut stop starting at my dad!"I hear the most annoying voice say.I snap out of it and look to see Robyn.
Dad?Then why does he look so much like Jacob?

"Jacob why are they not tied up?"The man asks now calmly."Uh..I'm sorry Dad."Jacob answers and comes over to us and ties us back up.
Oh God...what the fuck is going on?

"Did..did you both..that would make you guys brother and sister?!"I say.Jacob walks to his dads side and he puts his arms around Robyn and Jacob."Yep these are my kids,aren't we a beautiful family?"He says smiling.

I throw up what little food they've fed me these past days.

Jacob covers his face in shame and Robyn starts crying.Their father walks over to me and slaps me."You have no right to judge my family you little slut."He spits at me.I've been slapped before so it's no big deal "How in the fuck am I the slut when your son cheated on me with his own sister?!"I yell in anger.He raises his hand to slap me again but Jacob yells out."Don't touch her Michael!"He tries to say it with confidence but you can tell he's scared."Micheal" stops and turns around to face Jacob and starts yelling at him.

"Aye shut the fuck up!"

I look over and Mikel is awake...

____________
Goal:3 comments