Secrets Out

Like Jacob said, he did text me the next day.He asked me out and I said yes.He's hilarious and sweet and I'm starting to really like him.On a bad note,Roc won't leave me alone.It's Monday morning,Spanish class,and me and Roc were forced to work together AGAIN.Our rap got us an A+,and an entry into a Spanish music contest.Ms.Martinez entered us the day after we presented,she said "we were meant to sing together".At first I thought it was cute but NOW I'm just trying to get out of it.

We're gonna use the same song but we have to change it up a bit.So that's we're doing now...well what we're supposed to be doing.He keeps trying to talk about our personal issues but I'm just tryna finish.

"Alexis,please talk to me."He begs."I just want to finish the song."I say for the 10th time."Come onnnnn."He whines.I sigh."If you work productively right now I promise I'll talk to you whenever you want."I say just trying to get him to work."What if I want to talk now."He says smirking.I sigh again."Do we have a deal?"I ask ignoring his last comment."Definitely!So how about you and me go somewhere tonight?"He says over excited.I look at him crazy."You do know it's Monday right?"I ask.He laughs."You said whenever."He says reminding me."I did."I agree silently."I'll pick you up at 6."He says getting up."Where are you going?"I ask.He points at the ceiling then the bell rings."It's time to go."He says smirking."See you at 6."He says kissing my cheek and walks out.I sit there in shock.Not just because he kissed me but because he's only been here 2 weeks and knows when the bell will ring.

And you know what I realized?I didn't have to make that deal if class was almost over.He tricked me!

"Alexis!"Ms.Martinez says snapping me out of my thoughts."Class is finito."She says."Oh."I say looking around.I realize we're the only ones in the classroom."Sorry."I said embarrassed."Adios."I say awkwardly and leave.See what Roc does!For all the trouble he puts me through he better tell me why he moved.

~Later tonight~

"I better not get caught."I tell him.I told my parents I was studying with Dani."You won't."He assures me."We only gon be gone for a minute."He adds.I cross my arms over my chest and turn towards the window."Don't cover the goods."He jokes."Shutup."I say mugging him."But for real Alexis why you acting like this?"He says with sadness in his voice."I don't like secrets in relationships."I say simply."We in a relationship?"He asks."I mean you were the one who claimed me on Instagram."I reply."And we could've went somewhere."I say."Until you screwed up."I add."We still can Alex."He says taking my hand and holding it.

For a second,I just forget everything that happened these past couple weeks.But then I remembered.

I pull my hand away from his."There can't be a we til you tell me why you moved from L.A."I tell him.He sighs."Ok."He says."For real."I say not believing."Yea,but can we at least get where we're going?"He asks."Sure."I reply.

We drive in silence until he parks in front of an old basketball court.He opens his door so I open mine.We start walking to the entrance.He comes to my side and puts his arm around my waist and pulls me close but I get out of his grasp."Alex why you playing?"He asks."I ain't playing,I just don't want to get played."I tell him.We sit at some benches next to the court.He moves closer to me.His lips are inches from mine when he says..."I ain't playing either."He leans in and kisses me.

His lips are so soft.What am I saying?!I have a date with Jacob.

I push him off me."What!?"He says confused."I can't do this!"I tell him.He sighs."Is it about that nigga you met up with at six flags."

How'd he know about that?

"How'd you know about that?"I ask voicing my thoughts."My friend Marcus was there,said he saw you there with some guy with an afro."He explains."He said he saw you guys kissing and holding hands."He says like it's nothing."Is it because of him you won't kiss me.?"He asks."N...no its because you won't tell me why you left L.A."I lie,well partially.He looks like he doesn't believe me."Fine,just promise you'll hear me out."He says.I nod.

"Well,five years ago I got discovered,moved to L.A.,and because famous."I nod."Well about three years ago I got tired of it all.I wanted a change.My friend Shaun introduced me to...he introduced me to heroine."He says looking down.He looks like he doesn't want to continue."It's ok Roc."I say and hug him.If I want him to continue I gotta encourage him.I put my hands around his neck and he automatically puts hid hand around my waist.The hug lasts about 30 seconds then he lets go.He continues."I thought it would be a one time thing but I just couldn't stop.It got to the point Shaun said he wouldn't buy anymore.He said it was to expensive to support my habit.When he said that I lost it.We got in a fight that was so bad I almost had to go to juve.My mom had to pay a whole bunch of people off.That includes the tabloids all of them.But all of that didn't stop me,I started stealing from the money my mom put away for college just to buy it.They sent me to countless rehabs but I just kept going back.We started going broke so my family made sure I didn't have access to anything.I just started borrowing money from people.One time I borrowed so much from the wrong people but I could never pay them back so they wanted something else.They took my sister and forced us to pay them what I owed and more.We didn't have enough so as we were gathering it they said we took too long and they raped her.After a month we finally got enough and got her back but..she was pregnant.She resented me and she still does.When her baby girl was born she told me she didn't want me around her and that she hates me.It broke me to hear my little sister say that to me so I swore I would get my life back on track.I went to rehab for 6 months and when I came back clean I hoped she would forgive me but she didn't.My mom said that maybe I should move back here for a while with my aunt and give my sister some time."He took a deep breath."And that's why I'm here."He finishes."Thank you for telling me."I thank him."Thank you for listening."He says with a weak smile."Come on cheer up."I say standing."How about we shoot some hoops?"I suggest.I grab a ball off the ground and try and spin it on my finger.Of course I fail.Even though I love basketball I can't play worth my life.Rae on the other hand is very talented.

Roc starts laughing at my failure."It's not funny!"I say throwing it at him.He catches it and does a couple crossover moves."Show-off."I mutter.He laughs and pulls me close to him."I can show you way more than that."He whispers into my neck then starts kissing it.

He's back!Yay me.

All I can do is moan."Tell me you want me."Roc demands."I...I want..you."I manage to say.He comes up and smirks.He starts kissing me.

What about Jacob?

But after that brief thought Jacob is the last thing on my mind cuz Roc slides his tongue in my mouth.And then its over.

Then his hands starting roaming.He starts squeezing my ass.I don't know what wrong with me but I can't stop him.Luckily his phone rings."Damn it."He cusses but still answers.While he's talking I catch my breath and pick up the basketball and start dribbling.I'm so into my dribbling I don't notice him come behind me and put his arms around my waist.

"I gotta go."He says disappointed.I nod and drop the basketball.We walk to his car.He holds my hand.I'm only letting him do it cuz he just told me about the darkest time in his life I don't want to upset him.

We get in the car and he starts driving to my house.We sit in a comfortable silence.When we get to my neighborhood he stops a couple houses down.The way he just turns off the engine and sits there gives me the feeling he wants to talk.

I was right cuz he starts talking."You forgive me right?"He asks."Yes Roc."I say.He turns to me and grabs my hand."I want you to be my girl Alex."He tells me.

Uh oh.

"I'm sorry Roc.I can't."I tell him."Well,I kinda knew you would say that."He says."Well I gotta go Alex I'll see you tomorrow."He says and kisses my cheek."Bye."I get out the car and walk to my house.

I hope he's not mad.
_______
Follow me on instagram @girl_wonder33