Nothing to lose

Jacob's P.o.V

After an emotional meeting with Alexis I decided I needed a release so I called Robyn.When she told me she wanted to talk I thought maybe I could explain why I cheated but I never got the chance...

I fucked up bad and what's worse is I really love her.But it's clear she wants nothing to do with me at all so I guess I can give Robyn a chance even though in most cases  most people would never say that about their sister.Yes.Robyn and I are brother and sister...well she's my half sister.I didn't know about her until my dad bailed me out of jail years ago.It's sick, I know,but she's the only person showing me any kind of affection and I'll take whatever I can get.

****

After going to Robyn's house I drive home.I enter my house and immediately I know something is wrong.I turn on the lights and my whole house is destroyed.All the pictures and stuff on the wall are on the floor shattered,my couches are ripped up,my fridge is open and after looking inside it's empty.I walk upstairs and see my room is the worst part.My bed was thrown to the side,all my expensive sneakers and snapbacks are gone,and all the wall someone spray painted Don't fuck with our blood.The only thing I'm really mad about is that all my shit is gone.My dad can get someone to clean all this up tomorrow but all of that stuff took time and money to collect and I'm pissed.I need a smoke.

I go to my dad's weed collection....yes weed collection,and start searching for the strongest stuff.I didn't find it...matter of fact I didn't find anything.Whoever broke into my house,stole my weed and my shit is gonna pay.Now's not the time to fuck with me cuz I have nothing to lose...