It's a date.

"You guys what do I do?!?"I yell.Dani and me went over to Rae's house after school."About what?"Rae asks dumbfounded."You guys weren't even listening to me!"I exclaim."Sorry,what did you say?"Dani asks."Roc told me to "check my IG""I say."I still don't see the problem."Rae says."She doesn't have one."Dani fills her in."Oh yea,lame ass."Rae laughs.I mug her."Shutup.""Obviously,Alexis you just gotta make one."Dani says.

Why didn't I think of that?

"I knew that."I say pulling out my phone."Yea right."Rae says."You know you're really getting on my nerves Rae."I tell her."That's what I live for."She smirks.I mug her again.I download Instagram,and it tells me to setup an account.

"Here."I pass my phone to Dani."You do it."I demand."Ok bossy."She says taking my phone."What you want your name to be?"She questions."Her name should be #wannabeRae."Rae says and we bust out laughing."Thought it was."Me and Dani say at the same time.We laugh some more."Well,I have no idea what my name should be."I say."How bout Alexisbitch!Kissmyass!!!"Dani says a little too turnt up.T;hat's too long and dead."Rae says to deadass.I crack up looking at her face.;How about Alexisbaby."I suggest."That's cool."Dani says."You know you can change it whenever."She adds."Alright do that then."I say.She starts tapping things on my phone."Done."She says handing me back my phone."You're now following me,Rae,and Roc and a bunch of random people.And I got you some free followers and posted some pics."

Damn she fast.

"Thanks."I say."Now lets check his page."We go to his page and scroll and see the pic me and him took."You guys are so cute together."Dani says peppy."Eww you got a booger."Rae says scrunching up her face.

Are you for real?!?

"Fuckkkk where?!?!"I yell searching."Jk,call off the search party."She says laughing.I flip her off which only causes her to laugh harder."Ummm guys."Dani says interrupting us going back and forth.We both turn towards her."Look at the caption."She says.

Me and bae,future wifey,mother of my kids!Let's not go that far but imma make her mine.

I just look at it like,is this a dream?

Meanwhile Dani and Rae are going crazy like I won the lottery."Oh my GOSH!!!"Dani yells."I told you he liked you Alex."Rae adds.;No I told her."Dani says."The fuck you mean Dani,I said it."Rae says getting annoyed ."Guys calm down."I interject.They turn towards me and remember the caption."Let's look at the comments."Dani suggests.We hover over the phone.Most of the comments are nice but there are some haters(of course).Then my phone rings.I look at and I don't recognize it.

I answer.

Phone convo.

"Hello?"I say."Hey ma."The person says."Who is this?"I ask.The girls look at me confused.;I thought you were a fan,but you don't even know my voice."Shit it's Roc.I turn to the girls and mouth."It's Roc."They smile and give thumbs up.

"Oh Roc,I knew it was you."I play it off."Yea of course you did."He laughs.I do to."So how did you get my number?"I ask."Your friend Rae gave it to me."He says."Oh really,my friend Rae gave my number out."I say looking at her.She shrugs while Dani high fives her.

"Yea I hope that's not a problem."He says."No there's no problem,I like talking to you."I reply."Me too.Did you check your IG?"He asks."Yea."I say.;What'd you think?""I didn't know we were that serious.I mean we haven't even been on a date."I joke.He laughs."We aren't yet.But I can solve that problem."He says in a very sexy voice."Oh really?"I say."When?""When you free?;He asks.;Saturday night."I say."It's a date then.I'll pick you up round 9:00."" You gotta follow me on IG first."I joke."Anything for you wifey."He says.I blush."Damn ma I hear you blushing through the phone."He laughs."Shut up."I say trying to suppress my laugh."Man whatever,but I gotta go text me alright."He says."You text me."I challenge.He laughs."We can't both wear the pants in this relationship ma.But this time I'll text you ok."He says."Whatever nigga.Bye."I say."Bye baby."He says."Fuck that!You can't tie a thug down!"I say,he laughs."We'll see bout that."He says."Bye."

He ends the call.The girls just looking at me with confused looks.

"It's a date."I tell them.

_________
Follow me on instagram @girl_wonder33