Feelings

Roc P.o.V

"Aye we need a doctor!"I yell as soon as we get in the hospital.Immediately nurses with stretchers surround us."How many people are a hurt?"One of em asks us."4.Two are unconscious,one is shot,and two have been raped".I tell her gesturing to Alexis and Mikel,then Rae,then Alexis and Dani.She nods and I place Alexis on a stretcher and they take them all away."She's pregnant!"I yell after them.They turn to show they heard and keep going,I turn to face Josh,Chris,and Cheyenne and sigh."I hope they'll all be alright."I state and everyone nods."Sooo..."Cheyenne trails off.I look at her to continue."What are we gonna do with them?"She asks looking at Robyn and Princeton.I look at them and they look pitiful.I feel sorry for Robyn but not for Princeton.At least she felt bad and called she tried to help,but him...he deserves and everything he gets and I'm gonna make sure he does.

"I think we should call the cops."Josh states the obvious."Yea but first I wanna have a word with ole boy over there."I tell them cracking my knuckles."Look man don't do nothing that could get you in trouble cuz it's not self defense anymore."Chris says warning me and I just smirk."I just wanna talk."I say again and walk over to him,he doesn't even look up."Let's go outside."I say sternly and he doesn't respond.I wait a second before I forcefully grab him by his shirt and pull him up and take him outside.Once we get out there he still won't look at me."Look nigga I'm about this close from popping off cuz I've grown tired of your bullshit."I yell at him causing people to stare."I just wanna know why the fuck you did any of this.Huh?She didn't want you!You were just keeping my place.. I'm back,you fucked up and your not needed.Your sorry ass gon rot in jail while I father your kids!"I yell and laugh at him my laughter is cut short when I feel him punch me in the face.
Great now it's self defense.

He looks at me breathing heavily and i just spit out a little blood.Little nigga think he big now.I jump on his ass before he can regret that punch and take out all my anger,stress,and frustration from these past 2 weeks.I don't think I would've stopped if someone didn't pull me off.Even then I didn't want to I wanted to hurt him 100 times worse then he did us.

I look up to see Alexis' dad holding me back and her mom standing to the side looking disgusted but at the same time happy.I let him pull me away but not before I shout at him laying there."Thanks for throwing that punch bitch!"They take me back inside and some nurses come and take him away.I wanted him to die there but I settle for him dying in prison.

"Roc.."Mr.Cameron says trying to get my attention.I snap out of my anger and turn to him."Even though I appreciate you getting Alexis and Mikel back and you beating the shit out of Jacob,you can't do that.Alexis would hate for you end up in trouble,so now that you've gotten that out of your system leave it alone."He tells me and I nod.I respect him and Mrs.Cameron alot and I've gotten closer to them.He takes me to the others sitting down and I sit next to Rae who's back,while he goes to get info.

"Hey Rae.You good?"I ask her."Yep,it just grazed my shoulder so I'm fine."She tells me."What about the others?"I ask eagerly."Nothing yet on Alexis or Mikel but they're just running some tests on Dani to see if she's fine."She explains.I'm worried bout Alexis but I know they're doing everything they can.
20 minutes later

We're still waiting for news but then we see Dani and a doctor so we all stand up.Dani's family comes over and Dani and them reunite and there's tears everywhere.After a good minute the doctor starts talking."Ok so we ran a few tests and--"  "What kind of tests?"Dani's mom asks cutting him off."Multiple STD tests and a pregnancy test."He answers her question."What were the results?"Her dad asks nervously."You all will be happy to know that she tested negative for every test."He says smiling and we all smile back."Thank God!"Her mom yells.
I need to know about Alexis.

"Hey Doc lemme holla at you real quick."I say while everybody is talking to Dani.He turns to me."How is Alexis Cameron doing?"I ask nervously."Last time I checked she was responding well to the drugs we gave her..."I sigh a breath of relief."But we have some bad news I'm afraid."He finishes."What is it?"I ask."We wanna run some more tests before it's final though sir so please wait while we do."He tells me and I nod then he walks away.I walk over to the others deep in thought and not looking where I'm going and I bump into someone.

"Oh sorry..."I say not looking up."Roc can we talk?"The person asks me,I look up and see Robyn."Uh sure."I agree and she pulls me to the side away from everyone."So wassup?"I ask her."I just wanted to apologize for everything I did,I can't say anthing for Jacob,or my dad but I'm sorry."She tells me and I nod."Don't be too down on yourself,you at least tried to help."I say but she just shakes her head."But why did you?Why did you call knowing we would just trace it?"I ask."Cuz I realized how many people I was hurting...seeing Mikel hurt like that when he never did anything to me."She says and I see a few tears fall.I'm about to talk but she continues."I realized I was hurting YOU..and that hurt me cuz I still love you Chres."She tells me looking in my eyes."Stop just stop Robyn.You didn't care about hurting me before when you did over and over again."I say angrily."I know but at first I only got with you to make Alexis jealous,but I grew to love you Roc and I know you still love me."She says."I..I don't..I."I say but don't know what to say.She moves closer and kisses me and I kiss back...
What am I doing?!

She pulls away and I hold her in my arms.I love Alexis but I love Robyn too.What am I going to do?

_____________
Don't hate me guys but I had to do it.Lol but for real I liked this chapter next chapter will be up soon and follow me on instagram@Girl_wonder33
Oh and the lady in the MM is Alexis and Mikel's mom I'm trying to find someone to play their dad so if you have any suggestions let me know.