Step one

The door opens but instead of seeing Chris I see this really pretty girl."Hey..."I say."Is Chris here?" "Hi,and yea he's here!"She says smiling."Cheyenne!?!"I hear Rae yell."Rae?!?"The girl who I now know as "Cheyenne" yells back.I'm confused and I look at Josh who doesn't look as confused.The girls start bickering and I move out the way and over to Josh."What's going on?Who is she?"I ask."That's one of Rae sisters."He responds.Now that I'm looking at them they do look alike.I nod."How old is she?" "19."He tells me."Ok so what is she doing here?"He just shrugs and we go over to stop the girls from fighting."Baby what's going on?"Chris says coming to the door.He looks up at us and sighs."What do you guys want?"He asks."We want to talk to you."I explain."Talk."He says not moving and the whole time Rae is throwing daggers with her eyes at both of them while Cheyenne is just smiling."Can we come in?"I ask."No."He says."C'mon man we have no beef..." "Are you sure about that,that one right there I never really liked."He says directed at Rae."And then y'all come up here and start arguing with my girl--" "Your girl?!"Rae says shocked cutting him off."I thought you said she was 19?"I whisper to Josh."She is."He says.

"C'mon baby let them in."Cheyenne tries to convince him."Uggh fine."He groans and walks in the house.We all follow him into the living room and sit down."Ok first off how do you two know eachother?"Chris asks Cheyenne talking about Rae."Oh her..she's my little sister." "What?!"Chris yells."Stop yelling Chris,so what she's my sister."Cheyenne says and crosses her legs.He sighs."Okkk."I say awkwardly."So I'm sure you've heard--"I start but get cut by Cheyenne."So how do you know Rae?"She asks Chris.U"mm..."He says rubbing his chin."Nigga why you stalling?!"Rae says sucking her teeth."He used to date Dani then cheated on her with this hoe Robyn." "Wait Dani..your friend Dani?"Cheyenne asks."Yes the very one that is missing right now along with Alexis and Mikel."I say trying to get back on track."Wait wait wait you dated a 15-year old...but your 21!"Cheyenne says confused.
21?Somebody's lying.

"21?!Ha this nigga 17!"Rae says laughing."Rae.."I say looking at her to be quiet.She just ignores me and keeps laughing.
Mann I'm starting to think this was a bad idea

Cheyenne and Chris are arguing and I see Josh taking Rae to another room.I'm a let them hash this shit out but then it's back to business."C'mon Chey you know why I lied!You wouldn't have even given me a chance!"Chris tries to explain."How do you know Chris?!And when were you gonna tell me?!"Cheyenne screams at him."I was going to...but I didn't want to lose you.I love you Cheyenne."
The fuck?How long have they known eachother?

"I thought I loved you too but this whole relationship was built on lies..."She says and moves to another chair.He sighs and at that time Josh and Rae walk in but Rae sees Cheyenne and goes to comfort her.Josh sits next to me."You said you wanted to talk..wassup."Chris says to me.

"Wow he's not gonna throw us out?"Josh whispers to me.I shrug and start talking.I tell him the situation,and how we know where they are...why we need his help and he just sits there listening patiently.

S"o are you gonna help us?"I ask when I'm done."I don't see why not...oh wait I remember all you've guys done is fuck with me."He says with a straight face."We..."I say gesturing to us three."Have done nothing to you." "I think you're forgetting that Rae came up in my house and ruined my relationship."He says not looking at her."Nigga keep my name out your mouth please and thank--"She says but Josh places a hand over her mouth."Look...I know that you and Dani didn't end on a happy note and your angry at how things played out but c'mon man it looks like you've moved on so just help us get our friends back."Josh says surprising me and from the looks of it Rae too.Chris sighs for like the 5th time.It's silent for a while...."Alright I'll help."We breathe sighs of relief and then me,Josh,and him stand up."So what's the plan?"Chris asks."We'll meet up tomorrow it's been a long ass day."I tell him."Aight then,here's my number."He says and gives it to me,I put it on my phone.We dap."Thanks man and sorry bout...ya know."I say referring to Cheyenne."It's aight,once y'all leave we'll talk things out."He says."Ok good luck."I say."C'mon Rae."Josh says turning to her."Cheyenne let's go."Rae says to her sister.They both stand."Cheyenne let's talk."Chris pleads."I'm done talking."She responds and tries to walk away but Chris holds her back from leaving.He pulls her into a kiss which turns into them making out.

"Alrighty then I think we should bounce,thanks for having us we'll just show ourselves out."I say and me and Josh start leaving.Rae just stands there and Josh walks back over and pulls her away."Cheyenne!"Rae yells but Cheyenne just waves her off."Babe stop tryna cock block."Josh tells her."Whatever."Rae says and we close the front door behind us and get in my car,I start driving off.

_____________
Hey!I put a picture of Cheyenne up,if you wanted to know what she looks like.And that's all I got to say....follow me on instagram @girl_wonder33