Been thinking

It's now Wednesday and I've been thinking alot.I've been hanging with Roc and talking to Jacob.He calls me every night and we talk and fall asleep on the phone.I'm really starting to like him.Me and Roc are about the same.He keeps asking me to be his girlfriend but I keep turning him down.We've been fighting alot and it's only WEDNESDAY.We fight about a little things but whenever he kisses me I forget about it.I really need to let one of them go cuz they don't deserve to be stringed along."I think I need to break things off with Roc."I blurt out to Rae.She looks at me surprised."Why?"She says sitting down.She asked me to come to the basketball court with her after school.She's been practicing but I've just been sitting here thinking.

"I just don't think it's working out."I explain."And he wants me to be his girlfriend but I can't cuz of Mikel and our parents."I say and she nods."Plus there's Jacob...and I realllyyyyy like him.But I feel bad for stringing him along especially cuz he told me about...the thing.But I can't be with him,at least not now."I add."Lex,I'm not gonna tell you what to do but I think..."She gets closer and whispers."I think you're right."She says and gets up."My mom is here,let's go."She says.I stand up and we walk to the car.

I think I'm just gonna ask him to be friends.

Rae's mom drops me off at home and they leave.As soon as I enter my room I get a text from Roc.

"We set for tomorrow?"He asks.

Oh yea he asked if he could drive Me to school tomorrow.I told him yes but now I don't know.What if he thinks I'm just using him?Maybe if I don't respond he won't come tomorrow.After about five minutes I decide to respond.

"You don't have to if you don't want to."I reply.

I'm tryna make him realize he doesn't want to drive me to school.He answers right away.

"Of course I want to take you to school and show everyone you're mine."He texts back cutely.

Awwww

I don't even know how to respond so I don't.I just put my phone to charge and go do homework.

I wake up to my phone ringing.

I must've fallen asleep doing homework.It's Jacob."Uggghhh."I look at the time,10:00.I let his call go to voicemail.I just don't feel like talking to him or anyone for that matter.I go back to sleep.

I wake up in the morning get up and go do my hygiene.As soon as I'm done I receive a text from Roc.

"I'm here."He texts.

Damn.

I told my brother and family that Rae's sister is picking me up.Rae has 3 sisters and 4 brothers.Yea I know,big ass family.Dani,on the other hand,has a little brother.

Well I might as well go.

I tell them I'm leaving and walk outside.I get in Roc's car and close the door."Good morning."He greets and leans in for a kiss.I turn my head so he kisses my cheek."Good morning."I say looking out the window.I see him look at me and just shake his head.

He drives and we ride in silence.He didn't even ask if I was ok so maybe I should end things.

My Prince or my Roc (Princeton story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें