Payback

Alexis' P.o.V.

As light tears stream down my face, I pull my phone out and dial Roc's number."Hello?"He says into the phone."Roc-cc."I stutter."Alexis?What's wrong?"He asks worried."I-I can you...can you guys come get me."I say and wipe my tears.As I'm waiting for him to answer I hear Mikel in the background."What's wrong with her?"He asks Roc."She wants us to come get her."He replies."She done that fast?Well shit,we done anyways.Leggo."He says and Roc whispers something I can't hear."Ok Alexis we on our way."He then says to me.I nod but then remember he can't see me so I respond."Ok."I hang up and gather my stuff.

I walk out the restaurant and then I see Mikel's car pull up.I get in without a word and look out the window.Mikel starts driving and it's silent."Aye bruh can you stop the car real quick?"Roc asks before we leave the parking lot."Uh sure?"Mikel says and stops.Roc gets out and sits next to me in the back.

Ugghh now I gotta talk to him.

Mikel starts driving again and Roc puts his arm around me and pulls me closer."Aye what's wrong?"He asks me.I turn to him.Just thinking about all of it I tear up again."Why you crying?"He asks me."I..I don't want to talk about it Roc."I tell him and turn away.He wraps his other arm around me."Was it that nigga Jacob?"He asks.After a few seconds I nod."What did he do?"He asks me."It's just...just seeing him brought back those bad memories."I say and cover my face with both hands.He takes my hands off and just looks at me.After a while I get self conscious."What?!What are you looking at?"I say covering my face again.He once again uncovers my face."I just want to look at you,is that weird."He says making a stupid face.I chuckle."Bruh that's weird as fuck,don't be staring at my sister like that."Mikel says from the front and we all laugh."But for real Alexis,did you give him the papers."Roc ask me.I nod."Yea."  "What did he say?"Mikel asks."He didn't take it to well but fuck him,I just want this whole thing to end."I tell them snuggling into Roc's embrace."It's ended as of today.You don't even needa worry bout that nigga ever again."Mikel says but I feel like he meant something by it....

Mikel's P.o.V

Yea that shit is ENDED.Me and Roc kept that niggas key from that day,and today we broke in his house and fucked his shit up!And not only did we get back at him,we found this really dope,strong, south of the border weed.Me being a drug dealer I had to take a hit,you know business.We took almost all of it and left that nigga with only the pipe!I just hope this doesn't come back to bite me on the ass.