First date

Right now Mikel is dropping me off at this drive-in movie theater.Mikel is excited that I'm seeing Jacob so he's all for this date,in fact he's the one who offered to drive me here.

He pulls up to the entrance."Be safe Alex."He says looking at me.I nod."Call me when you're done."He tells me."Ok,bye."I say getting out.I watch him drive away and shortly after I see Jacob walk towards me.

"Hey babe."He says pulling me into a hug."Hi."I say blushing.He laughs."I know I'm hot, but why you the one burning up?"He says still laughing."Shutup!"I say playfully and hit him in the chest.He takes my hand and pulls me closer.He whispers in my ear."But for real though I missed you."He says.

Oh gosh,the things I wanna do to him right now.

I look up at him and leans down and kisses me.

When we pull away he's smiling which makes me smile."Let's go find somewhere to sit".He says pulling me towards the ticket booth."Explain to me why you brought me to a drive in theater when neither one of us owns a car."I say half-jokingly.He laughs."I own a car ma,I...."He trails off.I giggle."Say that last part a little louder.""I own a car,but I..I just can't drive it...yet."He says seriously.I laugh so hard cuz he's too dead ass."Oh you think it's funny?Well when I can drive,you won't be getting NO rides!"He says.I immediately stop laughing and he starts."Oh gossh look at your face!"He says dying of laughter."Shutup."I say mugging him.He stops and pulls me close to him."I was just kidding mami."He says and starts kissing my neck.

I'm a need him to stop cuz once I start it's hard to stop.

"Jacob...uhh."I moan.He stops abruptly.He laughs."What the fuck?!"I say."That's what you get for laughing at me."He says and holds my hand.We get to the front of the line and he buys us tickets and gets us some popcorn.We see an old car and he leads me towards it.

"Let's sit here."I look at him crazy."Where?"I ask."In front of this car,duh."He says obviously."I know that but on the grass?"I say."No I brought a blanket."He says smiling.

He takes off a backpack, I didn't know he had, and pulls out a green blanket."Hey green is my favorite color."I say as he spreads the blanket out.He looks up at me."Me too.Ok you can sit now."He says sitting.I sit beside him and he puts one arm around my shoulder and lays his face in the crook of my neck.

After 5 minutes of us sitting like this I ask.."So when does the movie start?"He points at the screen and I feel him smiling."Now."He says.

Great!Now he probably thinks I'm impatient.

He lifts his head a little bit and starts kissing my neck."Stoppp Jacob,watch the movie."I say."But I want you...nowww."He whines.

He's so cute

"What else do you want?"I say turning to him looking into his brown eyes."I want...I really want you to be my girlfriend."He says.

Are you serious!!!!

"O..ok."I say and he kisses me.

We pull away."Is that a yes?"He asks.I nod biting my lip.He smiles then lays his head in my lap and I play with his curls."I'm so jealous of you."I say."Why?"He asks."Your hair is amazing!"I say."I try."He says cocky."You so gay."I joke."We both know I'm not."He says and we both laugh and continue to watch the movie.

After the movie I call Mikel and he says he's 5 minutes away.Jacob calls his friend to pick him up.5 minutes later I see Mikel pulling up.I turn to Jacob."My brother is right there."I tell him."Ok I'm a call you later tonight ma."He says pulling me to him.We hug and he kiss me until Mikel honks his horn.Jacob pulls away."Lemme walk you over there."He says.He holds my hand and walks me to Mikel's car and opens the passenger door.He goes over to his side and daps Mikel up.They talk a little and then dap again.He comes back to my side and kisses my cheek."I'm a call you,ok?"He says.I nod."Bye."He says."Bye Princeton."I say waving.

Mikel pulls off and starts telling me that I made a good choice to stop fucking with Roc.

We pull up to our house and I get a text from Rae telling me to check my IG.I ask her why and she says I should call her.

I get to my room and call Rae and she adds Dani to the call.

Phone call.

"Hey."I say."Hi."Dani says cheery."Cut the bullshit Dani you know the situation."Rae says."Oh yea."Dani says.At this point I'm scared of what they're gonna say.

"What's wrong guys?"I say worried."Check your IG."Dani says.I open the app and the first thing I see is a video tagged to Roc,I quickly scroll through the comments and I don't like what I'm seeing."Um you want me to look at this video?I" ask them."Obviously."Rae says."Fuck no."I say shaking my head."Why?"Dani asks."Cuz I don't care!"I yell."I'm really happy right now and I refuse to let him ruin it."I say a headache forming."Ok let's just forget about all of that.How was your date with Jacob?"Dani say trying to lighten up the mood.Just hearing his name makes me smile.

I tell them all that happened and how he asked me to be his girlfriend and they freak out.After I get off the phone with them Jacob texts me saying that he can't talk right now but he can text.So we text for a while and I eventually tell him about the whole Roc,IG thing.He tells me I should see what it is at the end of the weekend and I agree,but right now I just want to enjoy having a boyfriend.A very sexy boyfriend.

_______________

Follow me on instagram @girl_wonder33